HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

Stanwell exploring new communities for marketing

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
beaupipe

Registration date : 2009-02-21

PostSubject: Re: Stanwell exploring new communities for marketing   Thu Nov 04, 2010 2:14 pm

Piet Binsbergen wrote:
beebiz wrote:
I don't mind saying that this has just about got me ready to puke my socks!!!

Robert

How do you puke Socks Rob??????????? confused confused lol!

First, you've got to lose a bet where the stakes are something like, "If the Giants win, I'll eat my socks."

Then you upchuck.

I have to explain everything to you guys.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maiser

Registration date : 2009-11-23

PostSubject: Re: Stanwell exploring new communities for marketing   Thu Nov 04, 2010 3:56 pm

Neither of these things seem like a stanwell thing to do. They might get a new audience and a new demographic to enjoy their pipes, but they will lose their loyal fans.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Stanwell exploring new communities for marketing   Thu Nov 04, 2010 5:32 pm

beaupipe wrote:
Piet Binsbergen wrote:
beebiz wrote:

Robert

First, you've got to lose a bet where the stakes are something like, "If the Giants win, I'll eat my socks."

Then you upchuck.

I have to explain everything to you guys.

Some of us are retards bru, my friends included!!! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
bruins

Registration date : 2010-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Stanwell exploring new communities for marketing   Thu Nov 04, 2010 5:34 pm

Maiser wrote:
Neither of these things seem like a stanwell thing to do. They might get a new audience and a new demographic to enjoy their pipes, but they will lose their loyal fans.

maiser! where you been? glad to see you back on the boards... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
beebiz

Registration date : 2010-09-12

PostSubject: Re: Stanwell exploring new communities for marketing   Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:57 pm

Piet Binsbergen wrote:
beebiz wrote:

Robert

Since I don't care for the taste of socks, I wouldn't have eaten any. So, for me to puke my socks, I have to find something so nauseating that it makes me puke so hard that it causes my socks to pass through the skin on my feet, go up through my stomach, and out my mouth!! And, what makes it more difficult is the fact that I rarely wear socks in the first place!!! affraid affraid affraid

To get back on track, I hate the looks of those new Stanwell pipes. I don't know if I would have ever purchased a Stanwell or not. But, I would definitely never purchase one of those!!! It is my understanding that there is actually gold used in the band. Real gold or not, it is my opinion that it makes them look cheaper than Missouri Meerschaum cob!!! Just my humble opinion!! Very Happy

Robert
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Stanwell exploring new communities for marketing   Fri Nov 05, 2010 1:23 am

beebiz wrote:
Piet Binsbergen wrote:
beebiz wrote:

Robert

Since I don't care for the taste of socks, I wouldn't have eaten any. So, for me to puke my socks, I have to find something so nauseating that it makes me puke so hard that it causes my socks to pass through the skin on my feet, go up through my stomach, and out my mouth!! And, what makes it more difficult is the fact that I rarely wear socks in the first place!!! affraid affraid affraid

To get back on track, I hate the looks of those new Stanwell pipes. I don't know if I would have ever purchased a Stanwell or not. But, I would definitely never purchase one of those!!! It is my understanding that there is actually gold used in the band. Real gold or not, it is my opinion that it makes them look cheaper than Missouri Meerschaum cob!!! Just my humble opinion!! Very Happy

Robert

Rob, Plum cake is worse than sox!!!!!! eh, Valky!!!
Back to top Go down
bruins

PostSubject: Re: Stanwell exploring new communities for marketing   Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:18 am

Piet Binsbergen wrote:

Rob, Plum cake is worse than sox!!!!!! eh, Valky!!!

shh...don't tell him piet. maybe we can get him to like it. i mean, it's got plums right? and cake? mmmmm, sounds delish! try some beebiz. try some! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
beebiz

PostSubject: Re: Stanwell exploring new communities for marketing   Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:52 am

I've already tried some!! It was some that Valky sent me. I thought it was a very kind and generous gift. Then, I find out that it was just one of his discards!! Shocked Rolling Eyes And, that's alright with me! It's no Frog Morton... but, I happen to like it very well, thank you very much! And, I'll gladly take those kinds of "discards" any day of the week... and, twice on Sunday!!! Wink

Bru, I don't know anything about "plum" in it... except in the name. And, I don't know anything about "cake" about it... except in the shape of it. But, it's got aged Jamaica Rum in it that I can taste!!! And, to me it is quite good!!!! Wink So, you guys are quite welcome to send me all of the Plum Cake that you want to get rid of!!!!! jocolor Laughing Twisted Evil cheers

Just don't send me one of those new Stanwell pipes that this thread started out to be about. Don't take me wrong... the "thought" would be much appreciated!!! Wink I just don't think I could bring myself to stick it in my mouth and smoke it!!! Shocked Shocked But, I'll smoke the Hell out of any Plum Cake that you want to send me!!! Laughing Laughing

Robert
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bruins

PostSubject: Re: Stanwell exploring new communities for marketing   Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:10 am

beebiz wrote:
I've already tried some!! It was some that Valky sent me. I thought it was a very kind and generous gift. Then, I find out that it was just one of his discards!! Shocked Rolling Eyes And, that's alright with me! It's no Frog Morton... but, I happen to like it very well, thank you very much! And, I'll gladly take those kinds of "discards" any day of the week... and, twice on Sunday!!! Wink

Bru, I don't know anything about "plum" in it... except in the name. And, I don't know anything about "cake" about it... except in the shape of it. But, it's got aged Jamaica Rum in it that I can taste!!! And, to me it is quite good!!!! Wink So, you guys are quite welcome to send me all of the Plum Cake that you want to get rid of!!!!! jocolor Laughing Twisted Evil cheers

Just don't send me one of those new Stanwell pipes that this thread started out to be about. Don't take me wrong... the "thought" would be much appreciated!!! Wink I just don't think I could bring myself to stick it in my mouth and smoke it!!! Shocked Shocked But, I'll smoke the Hell out of any Plum Cake that you want to send me!!! Laughing Laughing

Robert

damn! they should fire their marketing department. if they would have called it 'Rum Cake' i would have been all over it! right now it sounds like a smokable version of fruit cake. Shocked
Back to top Go down
View user profile
beebiz

PostSubject: Re: Stanwell exploring new communities for marketing   Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:45 am

bruins wrote:
beebiz wrote:

Robert

damn! they should fire their marketing department. if they would have called it 'Rum Cake' i would have been all over it! right now it sounds like a smokable version of fruit cake. Shocked
Bru, my man... you'd better leave the Plum Cake alone. After all that Escudo, I don't know that you could handle something as high quality and good tasting as Plum Cake!!! Come to think of it, you probably better leave the Frog Morton alone too. I think enough of you as a brother that I am willing to put myself in harm's way to protect you. Just go ahead and package all of your Frog Morton, Plum Cake and other similar tobaccos up and send them to me. I'll make sure they are disposed of properly and in a way that they will pose no threat or danger to you!! You have my mailing address!!!!
lol! lol! lol!

Robert
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bruins

PostSubject: Re: Stanwell exploring new communities for marketing   Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:04 am

i'm on to you beebiz! glad you got your computer issues solved. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
beebiz

PostSubject: Re: Stanwell exploring new communities for marketing   Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:47 am

bruins wrote:
i'm on to you beebiz! glad you got your computer issues solved. Very Happy
Thanks a bunch, brother Bru!!! Actually, I just got my new (new to me) laptop in my hands about 10 or 15 minutes ago. I'm working on getting all of my old files transfered and getting it personalized to me. So far, it seems to work GREAT!!! It is definitely several times faster than my old laptop!! Anyway, I'll let everyone know when I get it all set up like I want it. Then, I've got some catching up to do here on BoB!!!

BTW, this is the first post I've made with my new laptop!!! cheers cheers cheers

Robert
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bruins

PostSubject: Re: Stanwell exploring new communities for marketing   Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:00 am

cheers it never goes that smooth for me...sounds like a good time for a smoke!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Stanwell exploring new communities for marketing   Fri Nov 05, 2010 1:55 pm

Wow Oubaas, by the looks of all these posts you must be up and running again, congrats.......

Say what you guys will about plumbcake, I think the Bird wants the Oubaas dead or tongueless!!
pale pale pale lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
bruins

PostSubject: Re: Stanwell exploring new communities for marketing   Fri Nov 05, 2010 1:58 pm

if you want broom beard quiet, you have to go for fingerless, not tongueless. that boy can type like a japanese secretary! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Stanwell exploring new communities for marketing   Fri Nov 05, 2010 2:04 pm

bruins wrote:
if you want broom beard quiet, you have to go for fingerless, not tongueless. that boy can type like a japanese secretary! Very Happy
No shizit Bruins!
But you got to love the oubaas!!!!
Back to top Go down
bruins

PostSubject: Re: Stanwell exploring new communities for marketing   Fri Nov 05, 2010 2:05 pm

no question about that!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
beebiz

PostSubject: Re: Stanwell exploring new communities for marketing   Fri Nov 05, 2010 2:22 pm

I'm still don't have everything transfered to the new laptop. But, I'm working on it... and checking email in between times!!!

Thanks, guys... I think!!! scratch scratch scratch

Robert
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Stanwell exploring new communities for marketing
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2