HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

Annoying comments directed at pipe smokers

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
PipePuffer

Registration date : 2010-11-22

PostSubject: Re: Annoying comments directed at pipe smokers   Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:48 pm

I only smoke at home or at my B&M. Either way, I am unlikely to get annoying comments because of my smoking.

I was a non-smoker until recently and I had no idea how nasty the "anti-smoking police" was. Now that I am in their line of sight, I think they need to @#$^# grow up and mind their own business. When my mother-in-law learned that I was smoking pipes, she told my wife of her disapproval and said that I had to stop smoking at once. The next day, my inbox was full of Oprah Magazine-quality articles regarding the dangers of pipe smoking (as if I didn't know). I told her to F* off. I don't go around b!tching about her soy-based diet even if I think it is a crime against humanity.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hermit

Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Annoying comments directed at pipe smokers   Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:56 pm

PipePuffer wrote:
I told her to F* off. I don't go around b!tching about her soy-based diet even if I think it is a crime against humanity.

cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shootist51

Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Annoying comments directed at pipe smokers   Tue Dec 07, 2010 12:23 am

PipePuffer wrote:
I told her to F* off. I don't go around b!tching about her soy-based diet even if I think it is a crime against humanity.

You may be right or you may be wrong, but you're definitely on your way to being single again! lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PipePuffer

Registration date : 2010-11-22

PostSubject: Re: Annoying comments directed at pipe smokers   Tue Dec 07, 2010 12:34 am

shootist51 wrote:
PipePuffer wrote:

You may be right or you may be wrong, but you're definitely on your way to being single again! lol!

Not to worry, my wife agrees with me 100%. Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Annoying comments directed at pipe smokers
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4