HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

Honesty

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Grant Gimper

Registration date : 2008-01-29

PostSubject: Honesty   Mon Mar 31, 2008 9:42 am

Unfortunately, I have a dose of Rheumatoid Arthritis that prevents me from writing as often as I would like but I wanted to congratulate the B o B family for the honest & straight forward manner that each of you incorporates in your presentations of items for sale or trade or in your general comments. I am just getting the bad taste out of my mouth that was developed at another site & felt that this group of adult members needed to be reassured that good language, related to pipes, tobacco & other goings-on can only be recognized as a sign of good breeding. I congratulate each & every member on the families that helped make this organization a pleasant place for gentle folk to visit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
daveinlax

Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Honesty   Mon Mar 31, 2008 10:33 am

You haven't been to the rubber room, have you! bounce I love it!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Justpipes
The Duke

Location : Randolph County, NC If you don't know, you wouldn't understand.
Registration date : 2007-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Honesty   Mon Mar 31, 2008 1:58 pm

daveinlax wrote:

That is why the rubber room was created. Anyone who visits it is free to leave, and the sometimes less than positive material in there doesn't spill over into the rest of the forum, and is not allowed to do so.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.practicegodspresence.com/
Justpipes
The Duke

PostSubject: Re: Honesty   Mon Mar 31, 2008 2:00 pm

Grant Gimper wrote:
Unfortunately, I have a dose of Rheumatoid Arthritis that prevents me from writing as often as I would like but I wanted to congratulate the B o B family for the honest & straight forward manner that each of you incorporates in your presentations of items for sale or trade or in your general comments. I am just getting the bad taste out of my mouth that was developed at another site & felt that this group of adult members needed to be reassured that good language, related to pipes, tobacco & other goings-on can only be recognized as a sign of good breeding. I congratulate each & every member on the families that helped make this organization a pleasant place for gentle folk to visit.

Thank you for the nice compliments concerning the positive nature of BoB and it's residents. We do have a very nice group of folks here!
Back to top Go down
daveinlax

Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Honesty   Mon Mar 31, 2008 4:30 pm

Justpipes wrote:
daveinlax wrote:

That is why the rubber room was created. Anyone who visits it is free to leave, and the sometimes less than positive material in there doesn't spill over into the rest of the forum, and is not allowed to do so.

Shocked REALLY!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Justpipes
The Duke

PostSubject: Re: Honesty   Mon Mar 31, 2008 7:13 pm

daveinlax wrote:
Justpipes wrote:
daveinlax wrote:

Shocked REALLY!

Shocked Thats right!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Honesty   Tue Apr 01, 2008 5:18 am

I am not so sure about that guy named Leroy, and the experience last December--January was enough to become a hermit. Books and peopls should not be judged by their covers.
Back to top Go down
Justpipes
The Duke

PostSubject: Re: Honesty   Tue Apr 01, 2008 7:46 am

CP wrote:
I am not so sure about that guy named Leroy, and the experience last December--January was enough to become a hermit. Books and peopls should not be judged by their covers.

Old Leroy is not such a bad sort. He is just a little blunt with his delivery.
Back to top Go down

Honesty
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1