HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

Off Topic of Pipes

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Off Topic of Pipes   Wed Apr 02, 2008 5:33 pm

I just picked up a couple of wicked rings by this cat- Tony Creed- one is a destiny man, and the other is a riff man.

I left it up to him which one- but on one of them he's going to carve the initials SPQR on the forehead.

www.tonycreed.com

If you're into neat solid silver or solid gold jewelry this is a hell of a talented dude. I think I'm going to have him do a bracelet for me next.
Back to top Go down
Slow Puffs
Resident Sportscaster

Registration date : 2007-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Off Topic of Pipes   Wed Apr 02, 2008 7:07 pm

Call me conservative, a McCainian or whatever... we've been trying everything to discourage our grandson from getting into skulls and the like. Doesn't appeal to me... but the again. I'm no longer upwardly mobile... more, lounge on the soft chair and wait for the mormons to ring the doorbell.

Wink Paul
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PipeBrew

Registration date : 2007-12-22

PostSubject: Re: Off Topic of Pipes   Thu Apr 03, 2008 1:45 am

I like some of the cross rings, but he could venture into some different style crosses.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/saharanyeti

PostSubject: Re: Off Topic of Pipes   Thu Apr 03, 2008 6:50 am

PipeBrew wrote:
I like some of the cross rings, but he could venture into some different style crosses.

Ask him, he does custom all the time. Allot of what you see in the "other" category from skulls is custom work.
Back to top Go down
Justpipes
The Duke

Location : Randolph County, NC If you don't know, you wouldn't understand.
Registration date : 2007-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Off Topic of Pipes   Thu Apr 03, 2008 8:00 am

He caters to the Biker/Goth/Punk crowd but does very nice work. Even when I was in the biker lifestyle I didn't care for the skull paraphernalia. I have one of the celtic bands like the one in the Pierce Brosnan photo that my wife bought me as a wedding band. Very good craftsmanship.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.practicegodspresence.com/

PostSubject: Re: Off Topic of Pipes   Thu Apr 03, 2008 8:49 am

Justpipes wrote:
He caters to the Biker/Goth/Punk crowd but does very nice work. Even when I was in the biker lifestyle I didn't care for the skull paraphernalia. I have one of the celtic bands like the one in the Pierce Brosnan photo that my wife bought me as a wedding band. Very good craftsmanship.

I am neither biker, nor goth, nor punk and I admire his work.
Back to top Go down
PipeBrew

Registration date : 2007-12-22

PostSubject: Re: Off Topic of Pipes   Fri Apr 04, 2008 12:00 am

Ian Minton wrote:
PipeBrew wrote:

Ask him, he does custom all the time. Allot of what you see in the "other" category from skulls is custom work.

I didn't study the site extensively, but I will have to go back and check it out again now. I'll definitely check out his custom work prices.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/saharanyeti

Off Topic of Pipes
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1