HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

Thank you Morleysson!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Justpipes
The Duke

Location : Randolph County, NC If you don't know, you wouldn't understand.
Registration date : 2007-12-17

PostSubject: Thank you Morleysson!   Fri Apr 04, 2008 11:34 pm

This is to thank you Morleysson (Bob Runowski) for the outrageously generous samples of fine tobacco that you sent to me.

The Epiphany is very good though I have not made a thorough assesment of it yet being that I got carried away with the Barrister. The Barrister is outstanding and very reminiscent of my favorite blend, Walnut. Not exact but amazingly close in my opinion. What a treat! I don't know that I would have gotten around to trying Barrister on my own so I am grateful that you shared this little Burley treasure with me.

I hope you don't mind that I shared some of the Epiphany in the current BoB box pass that is going on right now. I thought it would be a nice treat for others to try that haven't had the chance.

Again, thanks so much! You are a top shelf fellow in my book, and a gentleman too! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.practicegodspresence.com/
smokey422

Registration date : 2007-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Thank you Morleysson!   Tue Aug 12, 2008 9:55 pm

Bob is a great guy who has also sent me generous samples before for tasting. He is one of our finest burley blenders.

Smokey
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Muddler

Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Thank you Morleysson!   Fri Aug 15, 2008 11:53 am

Bob has sent a tub of ERR to me in South Africa. I know too that he's sent a bunch of stuff to Europe. The man is a gentleman of the old school with a truly generous heart. No doubt about it, he is Mr. Burley.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Thank you Morleysson!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brothers of Briar :: Community :: The Round Table-
Jump to: