HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sweet love of Black Cavendish.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jay_Williams

Jay_Williams

Registration date : 2011-03-16

Sweet love of Black Cavendish. Empty
PostSubject: Sweet love of Black Cavendish.   Sweet love of Black Cavendish. EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 3:30 am

Ever since I was turned on to Dunhill AC30000 Black Cavendish I have just been taken by it, It is my all time favorite canvendish. Anyone else get a chance to try this?

Such a smooth sweet smoke with just enough bite to wake you up in the morning with that sweet roast coffee.

perfect Autumn blend.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=501583141
MisterE
MisterE

Registration date : 2009-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Sweet love of Black Cavendish.   Sweet love of Black Cavendish. EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 9:48 am

I like that blend too.

I don't smoke it that much anymore but once in a while it hits the spot when the mood strikes. I do like it for tweaking other blends once in a while. I little bit goes a long way. Cool
Back to top Go down
DustyRoundup

DustyRoundup

Registration date : 2011-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Sweet love of Black Cavendish.   Sweet love of Black Cavendish. EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 12:43 pm

Howdy Jay,
I was sent a sample of "Altadis B20 Black Cavandish"
I tried it once , in a new cob , and I kind of liked it too.
It was smooth for sure, and felt soft , if that makes any sense.
But heck yeah, I thought it was good.
Back to top Go down
new2thepipe

new2thepipe

Registration date : 2011-07-20

PostSubject: Black cavendish   Sweet love of Black Cavendish. EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 11:59 pm

I have never tried either tobaccos mentioned but would be more than happy to try a sample haha Very Happy
Back to top Go down
PipeCulture

PipeCulture

Registration date : 2011-11-22

PostSubject: Re: Sweet love of Black Cavendish.   Sweet love of Black Cavendish. EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 1:13 am

I'll add it to my want list, thanks. Hopefully I'll like it as much as Lane Limited RLP-6, Three Blind Moose (4noggins), or Villiger Mid Day.
Back to top Go down
smokey422

Registration date : 2007-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Sweet love of Black Cavendish.   Sweet love of Black Cavendish. EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 12:21 pm

Jay, since you enjoy good aromatics you might want to try some of those from Boswell's Pipes and Tobaccos and Pipeworks and Wilke. Both make superior aromatics that I enjoy a lot and both offer sampler packs.

Smokey
Back to top Go down
PipeCulture

PipeCulture

Registration date : 2011-11-22

PostSubject: Re: Sweet love of Black Cavendish.   Sweet love of Black Cavendish. EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 2:21 pm

Jay -

'Can't argue with Smokey on that one. If you're a black cav nut me, Boswell has a blend called Smoker's Choice. If you go for the sampler, Pipeworks & Wilke has a blend called Mettowee.
Back to top Go down
Airborne

Registration date : 2011-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Sweet love of Black Cavendish.   Sweet love of Black Cavendish. EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 2:37 pm

It's a great change of pace from the English blends I smoke on a regular basis. Just bought a pound of it last week. As a matter of fact, I'm smoking it right now in a new Ardor!
Back to top Go down
williamcharles

williamcharles

Registration date : 2011-09-18

PostSubject: Re: Sweet love of Black Cavendish.   Sweet love of Black Cavendish. EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 12:46 pm

I tried it. Couldn't find anyone to pass it on to so it went into the trash. Too bad I didn't know about forums like this. Someone could have used it. I throw nothing away now.
Back to top Go down

Sweet love of Black Cavendish.
Page 1 of 1