HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

BOBAAG - BoB Acronym and Abbreviation Guide

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kyle Weiss

Registration date : 2011-09-18

PostSubject: Re: BOBAAG - BoB Acronym and Abbreviation Guide    Thu Dec 08, 2011 3:34 am

Added and fixed up to this point. Cool Thanks, all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fumo bro

Registration date : 2009-09-17

PostSubject: Re: BOBAAG - BoB Acronym and Abbreviation Guide    Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:21 pm

I was just reading the recently posted topic about "Aging." There were 2 abbreviations regarding cigars: CC and NC. From the context I assume that CC = Cuban Cigars and NC = Nicaraguan Cigars but I am not 100% sure. These are not pipe tobacco related abbreviations but many times references to cigar smoking come up in posts.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: BOBAAG - BoB Acronym and Abbreviation Guide    Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:22 am

HH Blackhouse (BH)?
Back to top Go down
George Kaplan

Registration date : 2012-01-07

PostSubject: Re: BOBAAG - BoB Acronym and Abbreviation Guide    Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:41 am

Isn't it about time ODF got a place on this list?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
serif365

Registration date : 2012-08-31

PostSubject: Re: BOBAAG - BoB Acronym and Abbreviation Guide    Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:43 pm

Thanks for the list! I was hoping someone would do this since it wasn't until your fine work that I knew what PAD and TAD meant (I was too sheepish to appear IGNORANT Smile) BTW... how 'bout FMC (Frog Morton's Cellar)?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyle Weiss

Registration date : 2011-09-18

PostSubject: Re: BOBAAG - BoB Acronym and Abbreviation Guide    Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:59 pm

That's interesting. I know that folks are using "FMC" for "Fragrant Matured Cake," which is a general line from McClelland.

I don't think myself, you or BoB can arbitrarily make up acronyms, people have to start using them commonly before they can be truly defined. Laughing But if BoB starts calling Frog Morton's Cellar "FMC" and also refers to Fragrant Matured Cake as "FMC" the two tobaccos can share.

Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
serif365

Registration date : 2012-08-31

PostSubject: Re: BOBAAG - BoB Acronym and Abbreviation Guide    Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:44 pm

Works for me... I didn't see FMC anywhere in your list and I was not familiar with the other FMC. I think I'll just continue to mention Frog Morton's Cellar. Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thomas Tkach

Registration date : 2010-11-24

PostSubject: Re: BOBAAG - BoB Acronym and Abbreviation Guide    Fri Jul 25, 2014 6:59 pm

I'm not sure anyone else is using these besides me, but I sure like Newminster's (NM) Superior Navy Flake (SNF) and Superior Round Slices (SRS).
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/tkachta1
Ozark Wizard

Registration date : 2014-10-11

PostSubject: Re: BOBAAG - BoB Acronym and Abbreviation Guide    Wed Oct 26, 2016 11:49 pm

RAK?

Random
Act of
Kindness?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stick

Registration date : 2014-02-19

PostSubject: Re: BOBAAG - BoB Acronym and Abbreviation Guide    Thu Oct 27, 2016 2:11 am

Ozark Wizard wrote:
RAK?

Random
Act of
Kindness?

Yes, I believe so Wiz.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

BOBAAG - BoB Acronym and Abbreviation Guide
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2