HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

Thinking about this "starter kit." What say ye?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
puros_bran
Nightrider

Registration date : 2007-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about this "starter kit." What say ye?   Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:09 pm

WAY COOL..
We've probably been to some of the same games.

Back in the 90's I worked for Averitt Express. they had a load that picked up off the docks friday night and didn't deliver until Monday morning in Nashville.. alot of the guys hated it because you weren't allowed to park it off an Averitt lot and they all wanted to go home..
I would trade people for the load.. lol..
I would pull it out of the dock, drop it in the lot, and go to the game.. Tribe, Brownies, gulp even the Cav's on occasion.
I loved Cleveland back in the day.. Still listen to AM 1100 quite a bit (you can pick it up at night from your house)..

The 90's WAS good for Cleveland.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyle Weiss

Registration date : 2011-09-18

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about this "starter kit." What say ye?   Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:38 pm

...we should give these two some... privacy... *exits* Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Behike54

Registration date : 2011-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about this "starter kit." What say ye?   Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:25 pm

Kyle Weiss wrote:
...we should give these two some... privacy... *exits* Laughing

"easy" cowboy. We don't do that BBM stuff. Just a couple dudes talking about Glory Days LONG GONE and coming and going from some of the same places. Now, about you and jlong.....and the Chicago Pipe show? Something about the only room left being the Honeymoon Suite and room service talked about setting up a "slip-and-slide?" I KEED, I KEED, I KEED!

Not that there's anything WRONG with that! Just saying, it's what I heard; I'm just the promulgator is all. Basketball

Ok, I'm new, so I will just say of the bat that I mean this in good fun. Not the kind of fun you and jlong had, but still. lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyle Weiss

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about this "starter kit." What say ye?   Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:43 pm

Oh, my secrets are well-known. Cool

Poor jlong, he isn't getting mixed up with a mix-up like myself. Laughing I wouldn't wish that upon anybody.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jlong

Registration date : 2009-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about this "starter kit." What say ye?   Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:05 pm

Behike54 wrote:
Now, about you and jlong.....and the Chicago Pipe show? Something about the only room left being the Honeymoon Suite and room service talked about setting up a "slip-and-slide?" I KEED, I KEED, I KEED!

Not that there's anything WRONG with that! Just saying, it's what I heard; I'm just the promulgator is all. Basketball

Ok, I'm new, so I will just say of the bat that I mean this in good fun. Not the kind of fun you and jlong had, but still.

You're confusing me with another longo. As much as I would love to attend, I've never been to the Chicago pipe show.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
puros_bran
Nightrider

Registration date : 2007-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about this "starter kit." What say ye?   Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:49 pm

LOL... See I knew i liked this character from the get go.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyle Weiss

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about this "starter kit." What say ye?   Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:43 am

puros_bran wrote:
LOL... See I knew i liked this character from the get go.

Aww, thanks. alien
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Behike54

Registration date : 2011-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about this "starter kit." What say ye?   Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:13 pm

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Thinking about this "starter kit." What say ye?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2