HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

TEXAS: Anyone interested in starting a club?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
rattfinkster

Registration date : 2011-12-31

PostSubject: TEXAS: Anyone interested in starting a club?   Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:25 pm

I live in Conroe, TX and would like to see who is interested in starting a Houston area pipe club.

If there is a pipe club in the area already, I haven't found it, please point me in the right direction. There are a few cigar clubs but I don't want the lovely pipe tobacco being drowned out by strong cigar smoke.

I did find a thread on BoB by Mr_Houston; but didn't want to resurrect a thread from the depths of '08.

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.facebook.com/TobaccoPipeCollectors
Mr_Houston

Registration date : 2008-01-28

PostSubject: Re: TEXAS: Anyone interested in starting a club?   Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:54 pm

That be Me!

The pipe club meeting at Serious Cigars on Richmond Ave. is still alive and well in Houston. We meet ever month on the 1st Friday of the month. Send me your email and I'll pass it along to our club coordinator.

We have been having a pretty good showing as of late. Local pipe carvers Mike Butera and Ron Fairchild pop by on occasion. The email invitation tells if we are having a pipe smoking theme or sometimes raffel for aged tobacco.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

TEXAS: Anyone interested in starting a club?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1