HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

I think Simple Man is having issues again...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kyle Weiss

Registration date : 2011-09-18

PostSubject: I think Simple Man is having issues again...   Wed Jan 18, 2012 3:23 pm

...I just noticed another batch of his posts are all "..."

I wonder if he's having email spam issues, again. At one point he was wondering if BoB was somehow attributed to it... I'm 99% convinced it is not BoB, as phpBB systems are largely excellent at non-spam.

Could be his email system--I know my parents both use Yahoo! mail and it is likely the most worthless email system ever, and you are guaranteed to get 25 foreign "penis pill" spams a day.

Also, never post your email anywhere: yourname@yourdomain.com is bad.

yourname[at]yourdomain{dot}com or something is okay. Mix up the brackets and whatnot, people will figure it out.

Simple Man, let us know what's up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Puff Daddy

Registration date : 2007-12-09

PostSubject: Re: I think Simple Man is having issues again...   Wed Jan 18, 2012 3:33 pm

I've seen plenty of that before, but it's never for a good reason. Usually more along the lines of "I'll take my ball and go home!".

Kyle Weiss

PostSubject: Re: I think Simple Man is having issues again...   Wed Jan 18, 2012 3:36 pm

Puff Daddy wrote:
I've seen plenty of that before, but it's never for a good reason. Usually more along the lines of "I'll take my ball and go home!".

Seen it a lot too, elsewhere, though.

Nah, he ain't that kind. I could be wrong, but he explained it last time. He's a cool dude, in any case, hope whatever it is gets worked out. Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyle Weiss

PostSubject: Re: I think Simple Man is having issues again...   Thu Jan 19, 2012 6:36 am

Ack, just found the thread. Glad I... didn't participate. Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile

I think Simple Man is having issues again...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1