HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

Happy Birthday Showme 1 or 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
puros_bran
Nightrider

Registration date : 2007-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Showme 1 or 2   Sat May 24, 2008 8:15 pm

Although I seldom 'Mod' outside of my twisted domain..I will here...If you wish to wish Show a happy B-day feel free, otherwise knock it off or take it to the rubber room. This is not the place to discuss the Right or Wrong of board actions. Period.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LL

Registration date : 2007-12-29

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Showme 1 or 2   Sat May 24, 2008 8:22 pm

Justpipes wrote:
LL wrote:

As for the other, I'm not sure why you correlate posting frequency with legitimacy.

I do not correlate posting frequency with legitimacy but I do correlate content with legitimacy.

There is a place in this forum that one can post their thoughts and feelings not related to pipe smoking or positive content as they wish as long as it does not convey personal threats. Apparently this policy is more flexible with certain individuals than others. I understand that this is a somewhat private forum established by individuals that have the right to do what they wish. On the other hand, I don't see right, wrong and fairness flippantly and I don't take unfairness for granted or see it as some right of passage based upon the popularity of any individual.

What ARE you running on about? I haven't posted here but a half dozen times since this board's original meltdown, and doubt I will any more frequently than that. I did this time because my exchange with showme was cut off suddenly, like a plug pulled from the wall, and he stopped posting at the same moment as well. It seemed like a legitimate concern, especially given that he didn't acknowledge his own birthday thread. If you want to make a speech about something then ask Dock if he'll let you make a sticky post. Or whatever. Damn.

If you're trying to obliquely re-open CP's "case" then talk to the mods and/or Dock. They know a lot more about it than either you do (or I care to).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LL

Registration date : 2007-12-29

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Showme 1 or 2   Sat May 24, 2008 8:25 pm

PB -- we posted simultaneously. I agree. Flush all this justpipes back and forth as far as I'm concerned.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Happy Birthday Showme 1 or 2
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2