HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

I feel liberated

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cigar2you

Registration date : 2010-04-08

PostSubject: I feel liberated   Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:51 pm

I finally have a space in the house to smoke in comfort. My wife surprised me with the news that I could turn our spare bedroom into a smoking lounge. I am christening now with a bowl of Virginia woods in a brand new Peterson. Pictures to come in the photo gallery.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
s.ireland

Registration date : 2010-08-14

PostSubject: Re: I feel liberated   Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:07 pm

Cigar2you wrote:
I finally have a space in the house to smoke in comfort. My wife surprised me with the news that I could turn our spare bedroom into a smoking lounge. I am christening now with a bowl of Virginia woods in a brand new Peterson. Pictures to come in the photo gallery.

Congratulations! That's great news. I will smoke outside and enjoy myself but there is nothing better than being comfortable in ones home with the aroma of a fine tobacco smoldering in a fine pipe. Smoking indoors is a luxury I must have
Back to top Go down
View user profile
puros_bran
Nightrider

Registration date : 2007-12-10

PostSubject: Re: I feel liberated   Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:33 pm

Lol. Glad she ALLOWED you to smoke in your house. Lol.

Cigar2you

PostSubject: Re: I feel liberated   Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:38 pm

puros_bran wrote:
Lol. Glad she ALLOWED you to smoke in your house. Lol.

Well I didn't start smoking till we were already married 6 years. So the concession was a real surprise
Back to top Go down
View user profile
puros_bran
Nightrider

Registration date : 2007-12-10

PostSubject: Re: I feel liberated   Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:52 pm

I'm mostly just raggin you, you'll find that the majority of guys on here ask there wife's permission.

monbla256

Registration date : 2012-01-15

PostSubject: Cigar2you wrote:   Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:53 pm

Cigar2you wrote:
Sounds like you two have it worked out. Congrats! Now, do one thing for her for when she comes into the room AFTER you've been smoking, which she will. Get a "smokers" candle , a large one, and light it for about 30 min. after you smoke. It will help with the aroma for her when she comes in later. I used to light one in the living room when I was married and smoked around my last wife and it WORKED ! And I smoked the old 965 from the '70s Razz She will LOVE you for thinking of her Razz As they say, " you get more flies with honey " !
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cigar2you

PostSubject: Re: I feel liberated   Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:56 pm

monbla256 wrote:
Cigar2you wrote:
Sounds like you two have it worked out. Congrats! Now, do one thing for her for when she comes into the room AFTER you've been smoking, which she will. Get a "smokers" candle , a large one, and light it for about 30 min. after you smoke. It will help with the aroma for her when she comes in later. I used to light one in the living room when I was married and smoked around my last wife and it WORKED ! And I smoked the old 965 from the '70s Razz She will LOVE you for thinking of her Razz As they say, " you get more flies with honey " !

I bought a rabbit air air clearer with a heavy duty charcoal filter and with it running on medium she can sit in here while I smoke most blends but the candles bother her sinuses
Back to top Go down
View user profile
monbla256

Registration date : 2012-01-15

PostSubject: Re: I feel liberated   Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:32 pm

Sounds like ya got it worked out Razz Way ta go !
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Richard Burley

Registration date : 2011-04-09

PostSubject: Re: I feel liberated   Thu Feb 23, 2012 2:47 am

Cigar2you wrote:

Sounds like quite a gal. Congratulations. But watch your back; she's going to want a new sun room or some damn thing. Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
George Kaplan

Registration date : 2012-01-07

PostSubject: Re: I feel liberated   Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:18 am

Congrats on that arrangement. Hope it works out for the both of you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dshpipes

Registration date : 2011-03-06

PostSubject: Re: I feel liberated   Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:05 am

Sweet! Your wife rocks!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.dshpipes.com
Kyle Weiss

Registration date : 2011-09-18

PostSubject: Re: I feel liberated   Sat Feb 25, 2012 2:00 pm

...now for the re-decorating! Cool Beer and wimmin pictures, bookshelves, a closet for tobacco cellaring, racks and racks of pipes, a "no girls allowed" sign... some bold leather chairs, standing ashtray...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cigar2you

PostSubject: Re: I feel liberated   Sat Feb 25, 2012 5:35 pm

Kyle Weiss wrote:
...now for the re-decorating! Cool Beer and wimmin pictures, bookshelves, a closet for tobacco cellaring, racks and racks of pipes, a "no girls allowed" sign... some bold leather chairs, standing ashtray...
Beer frig- check. Pipe racks-check. Baccy cellar-check. Standing ashtray-check. Leather furniture-check. I think I covered most thing on the list
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bowtie

Registration date : 2011-03-13

PostSubject: Re: I feel liberated   Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:59 pm

Sounds like quite a gal. Congratulations. But watch your back; she's going to want a new sun room or some damn thing. Wink [/quote]

Yep. It sounds like a set-up to me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
riff raff

Registration date : 2011-05-24

PostSubject: Re: I feel liberated   Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:16 am

Wow, your own room and a short drive to the nice lounge at Main Street cigars, sounds like a sweet setup to me!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
scottbtdmb

Registration date : 2010-02-19

PostSubject: Re: I feel liberated   Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:16 pm

riff raff wrote:
Wow, your own room and a short drive to the nice lounge at Main Street cigars, sounds like a sweet setup to me!

I hung out with Cigar2You and another smoking buddy yesterday at his new "smoking lounge". I must say that the pictures don't even begin to do the room justice. The furniture is absolutely beautiful and is so comfortable that I don't think any of us felt like getting up.....or maybe that was the Scotch talking! The room was very inviting and had a very relaxed atmosphere. Pipes adorning one side of the room in a beautiful glass showcase, several ash trays spread around the room for convenience, a great flat screen TV mounted on the wall, a tobacco cellar to tempt anyone's palette, several humidors scattered around, and just about the perfect lighting to set the atmosphere. We had an absolutely great time and I believe I have found a new home, when can I move in Jon? cheers

-Scott
Back to top Go down
View user profile

I feel liberated
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1