HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

B-day pipe plans fouled because of the common cold

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
kieveryuu

Registration date : 2012-01-07

PostSubject: B-day pipe plans fouled because of the common cold   Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:27 am

Ok, so roughly six weeks ago I purchased a really sweet little unsmoked shalom pipe. A pipe that was found in the back room inventory of a sadly defunct B&M. Deciding when to smoke this thing only took a moment and a bit of patience. I decided to give the pipe its fist go on my birthday. This plan was then foiled by a cold, despite my best efforts to stay in good health.

Annoying to say the least.

So now I plan to give this pipe its inaugural smoke when my health returns in full.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://type29a.com
George Kaplan

PostSubject: Re: B-day pipe plans fouled because of the common cold   Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:40 am

That just sucks, brother! Is your birthday today? If so, it'll be another four years before you can light it up. Get well soon. Then do something you've never tried before, like brushing your teeth left-handed. Then smoke your new pipe to celebrate the experience. Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kieveryuu

PostSubject: Re: B-day pipe plans fouled because of the common cold   Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:09 pm

Thankfully I do not have to wait 4 years for my next birthday. Nearly though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://type29a.com

B-day pipe plans fouled because of the common cold
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1