HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

The Chicagoland International Pipe & Tobacciana Show 2012

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
kodos44

Registration date : 2011-08-03

PostSubject: Re: The Chicagoland International Pipe & Tobacciana Show 2012   Sun May 06, 2012 9:06 pm

Nice work on that pipe Carlos! Wish I could have attended the show. Work, work. Hope u guys had a great weekend.

Scott
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Carlos
Admin

Registration date : 2007-12-10

PostSubject: Re: The Chicagoland International Pipe & Tobacciana Show 2012   Sun May 06, 2012 9:49 pm

It was a great time. Pipe show overload several us decided. Laughing I bought another Peter Heeschen P pipe in the silent auction. THAT was a hard fought battle. I will try to get pics up tomorrow of it. Smokes great!

"Never turn your back on a Breen".
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Carlos
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Chicagoland International Pipe & Tobacciana Show 2012   Sun May 06, 2012 9:51 pm

Also, if you ever want to talk to someone in the pipe world, this show is a great place to do so. Nearly all are helpful and friendly.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
PipeLeisure

Registration date : 2011-08-28

PostSubject: Re: The Chicagoland International Pipe & Tobacciana Show 2012   Wed May 09, 2012 2:52 pm

Thanks for the pics Carlos, WOW that tent was PACKED, looks like a great time indeed...please post more pics if you can.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/PipeLeisure?feature=mhee
Carlos
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Chicagoland International Pipe & Tobacciana Show 2012   Wed May 09, 2012 6:41 pm

I take poor pics. But look for quality show pics at Passion for Pipes and Pipes Magazine. Others will be posting some links I am sure.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brewdude

Registration date : 2011-05-04

PostSubject: Re: The Chicagoland International Pipe & Tobacciana Show 2012   Wed May 09, 2012 8:08 pm

Several members in my local SPC (Seattle Pipe Club) attended this event. I look forward to hearing their stories.

Wish I could've been there. Must have been a blast!

Cool

Cheers,

RR
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fallsbrew.com
Carlos
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Chicagoland International Pipe & Tobacciana Show 2012   Wed May 09, 2012 8:24 pm

Brewdude wrote:
Several members in my local SPC (Seattle Pipe Club) attended this event. I look forward to hearing their stories.

Cool

Cheers,

RR

I spoke with one of them and said "Hey" to the others. Craig, I think his name is. I am terrible with names. Wears a hat, looks like a Filson. White or blondish beard and mustache. Quite tall. All nice folks.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brewdude

Registration date : 2011-05-04

PostSubject: Re: The Chicagoland International Pipe & Tobacciana Show 2012   Wed May 09, 2012 9:36 pm

Carlos wrote:
Brewdude wrote:

Cool

Cheers,

RR

I spoke with one of them and said "Hey" to the others. Craig, I think his name is. I am terrible with names. Wears a hat, looks like a Filson. White or blondish beard and mustache. Quite tall. All nice folks.

Yes, all good people.

Matt Guss attended, and probably Gary Schrier (author of "The History of the Clalabash Pipe").

Actually, tonight is the monthly meeting of the SPC. And the members who attended the Chicago show will be there to report.

Alas, the location is just too far for me and my work schedule dictates an early night and earlier morning! Pity, that.....

Crying or Very sad

Cheers,

RR
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fallsbrew.com

The Chicagoland International Pipe & Tobacciana Show 2012
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2