HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

Just got fired. No PAD or TAD for a while...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
GrampaGrossbart

Registration date : 2012-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Just got fired. No PAD or TAD for a while...   Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:01 pm

Condolences, and best of luck--when I got sacked getting on unemployment was fairly easy, and, thankfully, not necessary for very long. Hope the same is true in your case, and they don't make you jump through too many hoops to get on the MO doll.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
i.keenum

Registration date : 2011-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Just got fired. No PAD or TAD for a while...   Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:51 pm

Well you will have more time to smoke cheers but in all seriousness how you find abetter job that ya love.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ian.keenum@gmail.com
DustyRoundup

Registration date : 2011-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Just got fired. No PAD or TAD for a while...   Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:22 pm

Hey Rob,
its summer man! come on out to Montana.

I can get you on at a number of ranches either changing water lines in the alfalfa fields twice a day.
or herdin sheep

They both will give you living quarters, but the sheepherders get a little gypsy like trailer, with a wood stove, that they pull around with the herd. Heck , all you do is scare offf Wolves and Mtn lions, with the help of those big white dogs that live with the herd. oh, and you keep the shhep from eating plant species that'll make em sick or kill em , thats it man!
You can sit on a hilltop with a killer Montana view, and smoke your pipe , while staring at a bunch of white dots on the hillside..(the sheep)

The going pay is only $750.00 a month, but hell , its 7 days a week, so you never get to town to spend money anyhow.

The water changin jobs are pretty much filled with mexican's, and they are all here on contracts.

The last ranch I was on, I worked 7 days a week , but the water changers worked 5 1/2 because they were on contract.. and they got payed more than me ... Evil or Very Mad
I left that place as soon as I figured that out.

Plus , theres all kinds of seasonal "Guest Ranch " jobs, mostly cookin.
Come huntin season, theyll be hirin alot of cooks for out in the base camps.

Montana's callin for ya Rob!!!!! It'd be like a vacation .

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rob_In_MO

Registration date : 2011-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Just got fired. No PAD or TAD for a while...   Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:28 pm

DustyRoundup wrote:
Hey Rob, its summer man! come on out to Montana.
Montana's callin for ya Rob!!!!! It'd be like a vacation .

Yeah - if you can just talk my wife into it. Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DrumsAndBeer

Registration date : 2012-04-04

PostSubject: Re: Just got fired. No PAD or TAD for a while...   Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:26 pm

Rob - Hey man I am a bit late to the party on this one, I don't peruse this portion of the forum as much as I should.

Have any interest in a near 100g's of Sillem's Black? Let me know and it will be in the mail tomorrow for you.

Chris
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fishfuzz

Registration date : 2012-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Just got fired. No PAD or TAD for a while...   Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:53 pm

Sorry to hear about your job, but as others have already said, use the downtime to relax. The troughs are often as important as the summit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bub

Registration date : 2007-12-15

PostSubject: Re: Just got fired. No PAD or TAD for a while...   Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:39 pm

Rob, sorry to hear about your job. I am sure you have heard it before, but sometimes its a good idea to consider other fields where your skills also are valued. Don't forget to spend some time doing things you find fun.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PipeLeisure

Registration date : 2011-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Just got fired. No PAD or TAD for a while...   Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:07 pm

That really sucks Rob, I wish you all the best...things always work out in the end.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/PipeLeisure?feature=mhee

Just got fired. No PAD or TAD for a while...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3