HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

I'm Back, But With A Disgusting Story To Tell.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rusty Mouse

Registration date : 2012-01-10

PostSubject: Re: I'm Back, But With A Disgusting Story To Tell.   Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:20 pm

Kyle Weiss wrote:
Rusty Mouse wrote:
Like Hermit was saying, people like this probably do it for bragging rights. I'm sure they've recorded some of it or blabbed to someone about their "accomplishments". If that's the case, it's only a matter of time. Quite frankly, I'd like to get my hands on them first. Give the leftovers to the authorities.

I thought violence was illegal in Canada. Laughing (kidding) Razz

Cool

Haha. You're right. Y'know, let's say they had me at gun point or something and I pulled some Bruce Lee shit and busted them up, it would probably be ME that got prosecuted. Canada... Eh.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyle Weiss

Registration date : 2011-09-18

PostSubject: Re: I'm Back, But With A Disgusting Story To Tell.   Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:35 pm

Rusty Mouse wrote:

Haha. You're right. Y'know, let's say they had me at gun point or something and I pulled some Bruce Lee shit and busted them up, it would probably be ME that got prosecuted. Canada... Eh.

I bet it was Quebecois vandals, too. Your stuff wasn't good enough for them to steal, so they just flooded the place. Time for an invasion! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PipeLeisure

Registration date : 2011-08-28

PostSubject: Re: I'm Back, But With A Disgusting Story To Tell.   Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:12 pm

Sorry to hear this...it very sad that people can do this to each other, I hope they catch those bastards.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/PipeLeisure?feature=mhee
kaiser83

Registration date : 2012-02-22

PostSubject: Re: I'm Back, But With A Disgusting Story To Tell.   Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:41 pm

Rusty Mouse wrote:
Quite frankly, I'd like to get my hands on them first. Give the leftovers to the authorities.

My sentiments exactly, although I also believe in karma. I hope your tobacco, family, and better sense can give you a calming feeling should you ever figure out the vandals before the police do. Sorry to hear about your misfortune buddy I hope it all works out for you and you end up with an improved house at least from the fiasco.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Growley

Registration date : 2012-04-10

PostSubject: Re: I'm Back, But With A Disgusting Story To Tell.   Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:50 pm

I had heard only a part of this story from you, but had no idea this was the extent of it. Crazy! I'm glad you were insured and glad they are working with you. I'm also glad no one was hurt.

My good friend had his house broken in to. He had some serious security cameras though which totally aided in catching the thief. Makes me want to get some cameras for my home.

I hope things come back together for you quickly.

Brian.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://GrowleyPipes.com
dshpipes

Registration date : 2011-03-06

PostSubject: Re: I'm Back, But With A Disgusting Story To Tell.   Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:27 pm

Kyle Weiss wrote:

(...or is that only in Quebec?)

Cool

Wait a second... violence is legal in the US? Sweet! *buys lots of guns*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.dshpipes.com
Hermit

Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: I'm Back, But With A Disgusting Story To Tell.   Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:33 pm

UberHuberMan wrote:
Kyle Weiss wrote:

(...or is that only in Quebec?)

Cool

Wait a second... violence is legal in the US? Sweet! *buys lots of guns*

Chicago? No guns for you. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
docwatson

Registration date : 2008-03-21

PostSubject: Re: I'm Back, But With A Disgusting Story To Tell.   Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:34 am

What a horrific story and event. Hopefully things are on the mend for you and the Aholes get apprehended. I'm feeing for you for sure.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rusty Mouse

Registration date : 2012-01-10

PostSubject: Re: I'm Back, But With A Disgusting Story To Tell.   Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:20 pm

Thanks for the concern Gents!

Everything is coming back together just fine. It'll be a few months before the house is completely repaired though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SPUD 15

Registration date : 2011-09-07

PostSubject: Re: I'm Back, But With A Disgusting Story To Tell.   Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:23 pm

Sorry to hear of your terrible situation Tyler. Hope all turns out ok and you can put this behind you. May the bastards get all thats comming to them plus some. MIKE
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cartaphilus

Registration date : 2011-12-15

PostSubject: Re: I'm Back, But With A Disgusting Story To Tell.   Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:48 am

Rusty, This is a bit late but, like you I have been gone for awhile. I too know what it's like to have been violated in this manner but, I wasn't smart enough to have insurance. They stole ALL my firearms and cash ta boot. Nope, didn't have the sense or the cents to purchase a safe either.
It happened not only once but twice in the same month when I was gone OTR by a neighbor to find out after he split state. Till this day I wont leave the house overnight or for very long during the day if at all. Being a confirmed Hermit and now disabled this doesn't cramp my style much at all. Hope your able to forget it all and go on living as normal of a life as your accustom too AND you find the Scum bags and publicly hang them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rdpipes.briar.club/
GuitarMyFriend

Registration date : 2012-02-23

PostSubject: Re: I'm Back, But With A Disgusting Story To Tell.   Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:51 am

Rusty,
I'm just a tad late on seeing this post, but I want to appologize. My generation not only sickens other generations, but me. I'm ashamed to be born around the same time as these bastards. (Assuming they are around my age). They give teens in this world a bad name. I've done my fair share of wrong, but nothing that could hurt someone or damage their lives. I will be praying for you and your family, and I hope all goes well and smooth. I want you to know that not all young adults are bad. Good luck, and I would like to see some restoration pictures.
Zach
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dreadgerbil

Registration date : 2012-01-05

PostSubject: Re: I'm Back, But With A Disgusting Story To Tell.   Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:11 pm

I'm so sorry you've had to deal with any of that. It's absolutely unfathomable to those of us with half decent morals. We were broken into a few times growing up. My Dad, like me, cycled to work. When he called the police on the upstairs neighbour who wouldn't stop partying and practicing his DJ'ing (He was dreadful, by the way) at four in the morning.. Well, the next day he woke up to the cellar broken into and his two $600+ bikes missing. Even though he had them registered the police wouldn't bother searching for the, turning up in any shops.

I sincerely hope that your life settles down and the wee hellions get what's coming, reform their lives and turn into genuinely good, worthwhile members of society.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

I'm Back, But With A Disgusting Story To Tell.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2