HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

I've been Bombed! (Not BoB Bombing Mission)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rob_In_MO

Registration date : 2011-01-19

PostSubject: Re: I've been Bombed! (Not BoB Bombing Mission)   Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:19 pm

Man, what a day! The yard is full of rubble again this evening, quite a mess to clean up...

I just got bombed again - this time by BuckeyeBoy! cheers

Very nice selection of Aromatics.

Shamrock & Amaretto - aromatic blends from his B&M.
A sample of C&D Old Hollywood.
And a nice letter telling me what they are. I temporarily labeled the baggies.

Completely unexpected and much appreciated!

Thank You very much Stephen - BuckeyeBoy34! Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kaiser83

Registration date : 2012-02-22

PostSubject: Re: I've been Bombed! (Not BoB Bombing Mission)   Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:10 pm

Rob_In_MO wrote:
This came in today - courtesy of Kaiser83! cheers

100g. tin of MacBaren's Plumcake
50g. tin of C&D Sunday Picnic
1 bag of Pipe Cleaners

Cool! Now I just have to try them. Which one first? scratch

Thank You very much Kaiser - I owe you one Buddy. Cool

Enjoy it buddy just let me know how they are.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alfredo_buscatti

Registration date : 2007-12-17

PostSubject: Re: I've been Bombed! (Not BoB Bombing Mission)   Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:04 pm

Rob I know you're out of work, so these bombs are detonating at the right time; I'd send you something but I either sold or gave away all my tobacco; hmmmmm. . .I could send you a couple of cans of Bush's Baked Beans, but, unsure of their reception, will hold onto them until I get your signal to send them aloft:)Smile. Mike
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rob_In_MO

PostSubject: Re: I've been Bombed! (Not BoB Bombing Mission)   Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:11 pm

alfredo_buscatti wrote:
Rob I know you're out of work, so these bombs are detonating at the right time; I'd send you something but I either sold or gave away all my tobacco; hmmmmm. . .I could send you a couple of cans of Bush's Baked Beans, but, unsure of their reception, will hold onto them until I get your signal to send them aloft:)Smile. Mike

Hello Brother Mike! Good to see you posting again, Sir.

Bush's Baked Beans are always welcome here. I usually open a can of them when I grill chicken or smoke a pork-butt (for pulled pork, of course). Cool

Fire away, Sir! cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blackhorse

Registration date : 2010-10-23

PostSubject: Re: I've been Bombed! (Not BoB Bombing Mission)   Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:34 pm

Rob - I'm pretty sure that kaiser and buckeyeboy sent their bombs as part of the Bomb Squad activity. kaiser sent his via Afganistan and bucky's went out late due to a few issues on his end, which he was able to overcome. Good pilots, both of 'em.

Founding BoB Bombers Squadron Commander, Ret.
BoB Bombers Squadron Reserve CoCommander reactivated. 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kaiser83

PostSubject: Re: I've been Bombed! (Not BoB Bombing Mission)   Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:43 pm

Yes sir, my first bomb detonated Monday early and the second cluster bomb detonated on Thursday. But I doubt the final bomb has reached the USA yet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blackhorse

PostSubject: Re: I've been Bombed! (Not BoB Bombing Mission)   Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:50 pm

Good grief kaiser...no one is safe!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
kaiser83

PostSubject: Re: I've been Bombed! (Not BoB Bombing Mission)   Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:22 pm

Lol, I can't mail boxes from here but I can mail an envelope so long as it is standard size...and I have quirky cool stuff the guys will enjoy I think. Just doing my part to make sure people feel the wrath of the Bob. lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rob_In_MO

PostSubject: Re: I've been Bombed! (Not BoB Bombing Mission)   Wed Jun 20, 2012 1:57 am

Blackhorse wrote:
Rob - I'm pretty sure that kaiser and buckeyeboy sent their bombs as part of the Bomb Squad activity.

Yes, I now realize that - now that it's too late. However - a couple of these were not part of the mission. I was PM'ed and certain ones were set up for me to receive before you even chose the target.

Either way - it's all good! cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blackhorse

PostSubject: Re: I've been Bombed! (Not BoB Bombing Mission)   Wed Jun 20, 2012 2:29 am

Perhaps. But then, my dear Watson, I could easily have sat down one afternoon and written out the entire year's list over tea and scones! I do however know that kaiser is operating some rather extensive multi-point missions though. The man seems to have gathered together a small squadron of his own...and his reach is indeed long.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
George Kaplan

Registration date : 2012-01-07

PostSubject: Re: I've been Bombed! (Not BoB Bombing Mission)   Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:42 am

As much as I enjoy a bit of well placed chaos, I apologize for the confusion caused by that first delivery. Rob knew it was coming, and I actually sent four packages to various brothers the morning before we got our orders. And I proved beyond a shadow of a doubt, and with geometric logic, that a duplicate key to the wardroom icebox........Oh, wait. We already did Caine Mutiny.
Never mind.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

I've been Bombed! (Not BoB Bombing Mission)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2