HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

Dog Days Special Ops August Bombing Mission

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
George Kaplan

Registration date : 2012-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Dog Days Special Ops August Bombing Mission   Fri Aug 03, 2012 2:28 am

Ready to fly!
(Pardon the recycled photo, but I like it, and miss my beard.)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyle Weiss

Registration date : 2011-09-18

PostSubject: Re: Dog Days Special Ops August Bombing Mission   Fri Aug 03, 2012 2:28 am

I gotta sit August out. Cool Fly well, squadron.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
roogles

Registration date : 2011-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Dog Days Special Ops August Bombing Mission   Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:39 am

I'm in.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://blog.roogles.com
Rob_In_MO

Registration date : 2011-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Dog Days Special Ops August Bombing Mission   Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:57 am

Kyle Weiss wrote:
I gotta sit August out. Cool Fly well, squadron.

By all means - you have enough going on already.

We'll each throw in a little something extra on your behalf.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blackhorse

Registration date : 2010-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Dog Days Special Ops August Bombing Mission   Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:54 am

Last two have been added. Check my math...15 in and 11 to go. Still waiting for another 5 check-ins prior to disclosure.

Again with the weird stuff around headquarters and my digs here. Housecleaning staff came in and complained about the 'dog hairs' all over my office! They had already thrown the 'evidence' in the incinerator as per SOP, but a close search in my area turned up a few short black and white hairs that might be some they missed. There's nothing that I or any of my staff here can think of that explain this...other than an 'evening visit' by someone we don't know. Again...I'm very concerned with mission security and have alerted those who deal with that here about the findings. Needless to say, they didn't take it all very seriously. Started joking about 'rogue Dalmations' and that we might be under attack from Cruella DeVille. I am not amused.

More as it developes.

AND...those of you slackers out there with nothing better to do than smoke a pipe (wouldn't THAT be nice) get in touch with those still 'outstanding' and tell them to check in!

Founding BoB Bombers Squadron Commander, Ret.
BoB Bombers Squadron Reserve CoCommander reactivated. 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
George Kaplan

Registration date : 2012-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Dog Days Special Ops August Bombing Mission   Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:14 pm

Blackhorse wrote:
...I'm very concerned with mission security and have alerted those who deal with that here about the findings.

After accidentally predicting the last two targets with my own agenda, you'll be happy to know I've postponed any personal missions until the new target is named. Of course, I only got the last one half right! I never saw it coming at me. At least now I know why you ignored my offer to help you with the targeting PMs. Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blackhorse

PostSubject: Re: Dog Days Special Ops August Bombing Mission   Fri Aug 03, 2012 3:36 pm

Alert! Special Announcement!

Mission Security has been compromised. Repeat. Mission Security Compromised!

All pilots are ordered to increase the level of security surrounding their aircraft plus any and all mission materials, as they are distributed. It has been verified by BoBCIS that the central records storage as well as the file and records storage in my office suite have been broken into and documents taken or copied. Thus, Mission Security has been compromised!

Be on the lookout for strangers and/or suspicious looking persons around your areas. Report any sightings to the BoBMP office on your base or deal with the situation directly as circumstances dictate. In addition, report anything you think might be 'tampering' or the theft of any mission documents to me directly here at Command.

The posting of additional guards, staggering patrol times and routes, posting a standing guard in your records area are all recommended.

We know at the very least that pilot roster data, mission dates and intended target data have been taken by agents of some agency outside the BoB Bombers circle of security.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rob_In_MO

Registration date : 2011-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Dog Days Special Ops August Bombing Mission   Fri Aug 03, 2012 5:31 pm

Troops are stationed and we are on Yellow Alert, Commander.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
taharris

Registration date : 2011-11-10

PostSubject: Re: Dog Days Special Ops August Bombing Mission   Fri Aug 03, 2012 5:39 pm

I'm in as usual.

Todd
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.wix.com/taharris/turningsbytodd
gravel

Registration date : 2011-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Dog Days Special Ops August Bombing Mission   Fri Aug 03, 2012 6:18 pm

Blackhorse wrote:
Be on the lookout for strangers and/or suspicious looking persons around your areas.

I saw fishfuzz attacking a neighbors car with a kettle bell. He also parked in front of my house. Suspect
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.tobaccocellar.com/Gravel
Blackhorse

PostSubject: Re: Dog Days Special Ops August Bombing Mission   Fri Aug 03, 2012 6:48 pm

Gravel...I'm not TOO worried about Fuzzy. Isn't that the way he ALWAYS acts? I guess I'm looking at it as some 'inter squad rivalry' thing. But keep an eye on him...ya never know!

And here's the latest roster data:

Current Bombers Roster:

1. Mozjo33 (checked in)
2. Cuervo25_1
3. Roogles (checked in)
4. Rob_In_MO (checked in)
5. s.ireland (checked in)
6. DrT999 (checked in)
7. Taharris (checked in)
8. EC Outlaw (checked in)
9. Dreadgerbil
10. tech2576 (checked in)
11. sam a
12. DustyRoundup
13. Mister E (on approved leave)
14. jefe1037
15. kaiser83 (checked in)
16. George Kaplan (checked in)
17. UberHuberMan (checked in)
18. SPUD 15 (checked in)
19. Dave_In_Philly (chedked in)
20. i. keenum (checked in)
21. Cigar2you
22. Idbowman (chedked in)
23. GrampaGrossbart (Checked in)
24. Gravel (checked in)
25. Fishfuzz (checked in)
26. Zjgilbert (checked in)
27. Brauhausbier (checked in)
28. Blackhorse (Checked in - lol)

That's 20 in...7 unaccounted for...so far.

Last edited by Blackhorse on Sat Aug 04, 2012 10:17 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dshpipes

Registration date : 2011-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Dog Days Special Ops August Bombing Mission   Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:48 pm

*sputters* Well sheesh! I thought we were making a new thread for every month! That's what I get for waiting to see a thread called "August Bombing." Razz

I'm in, of course!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.dshpipes.com
DrT999

Registration date : 2011-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Dog Days Special Ops August Bombing Mission   Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:57 pm

UberHuberMan wrote:
*sputters* Well sheesh! I thought we were making a new thread for every month! That's what I get for waiting to see a thread called "August Bombing." Razz
That's what you get for being logical and thinking things through Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.tobaccocellar.com/DrT999
Brauhausbier

Registration date : 2012-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Dog Days Special Ops August Bombing Mission   Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:06 pm

I'm a new member and I'd like to be in!

If anyone can fill me in on the fine details I'd appreciate it!

I think I've gleaned a good idea of a bombing from reading through this thread last weekend.

Thanks BHB

Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.facebook.com/eric.wager.7
Mozjo33

Registration date : 2011-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Dog Days Special Ops August Bombing Mission   Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:59 pm

Sorry for being late gentlemen. Crazy week at work.

I'm in for August.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
idbowman

Registration date : 2011-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Dog Days Special Ops August Bombing Mission   Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:04 pm

In light of Commander BH's recent concerns, I've decided to bring in a seasoned veteran to head the security staff.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mozjo33

Registration date : 2011-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Dog Days Special Ops August Bombing Mission   Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:07 pm

UberHuberMan wrote:

I'm in, of course!!!

That's what I thought too!!! tongue cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blackhorse

PostSubject: Re: Dog Days Special Ops August Bombing Mission   Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:42 am

OK gentlemen, pay attention! We have our twenty. Still awaiting check-in from another half dozen or so. Individual mission orders are in current development (as per the Special Ops aspect of this mission) and will be going out over the weekend.

Again, the basics:

Date: August 3, 2012

Attention to Orders: BoB Bomber Mission “Dog Days Spec Ops August”

Weather data: varied by region…attn.: to local conditions
Method of transport: individual selection authorized

Security: EXTREME…MAX Clearance required…cleared via CenBoBComm…Codename Blackhorse

Maintain Security Alert RED due to recent clandestine activity noted in prior transmission.

Target Designation: Specific Mission Orders per PM

Please use any available resources, except direct contact or contact with any person outside the Squadron to obtain target data that will allow an appropriate choice of bombs. In other words, all research for this mission shall remain TOP SECRET!

Bomb Load: individual selection authorized…extreme prejudice mandated

Specific Instructions: As always, no public posting containing information as to items sent, puns, related names, or any other chatter that might give clues to the target is to occur. This will be strictly enforced.

Mission Date: This is extremely important. It is paramount that your bombs arrive on target simultaneously so as to maximize the physical and psychological damage and resulting impairment.

Time your individual bombers to depart so as to arrive at the target on FRIDAY, AUGUST 24!

Again…following the mission there is to be no mention of specific names re: who delivered what bomb.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fishfuzz

Registration date : 2012-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Dog Days Special Ops August Bombing Mission   Sat Aug 04, 2012 2:19 am

gravel wrote:
Blackhorse wrote:
Be on the lookout for strangers and/or suspicious looking persons around your areas.

I saw fishfuzz attacking a neighbors car with a kettle bell. He also parked in front of my house. Suspect

Well I am not going to carry those paper boxes all the way back to my house! Figured it was easier to park in front of the loading zone. Wink

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blackhorse

PostSubject: Re: Dog Days Special Ops August Bombing Mission   Sat Aug 04, 2012 2:55 am

Hmmm. First he whines that has too much pipeweed and asks for help with boxes then drops a dime on you when you go over to help him out. I think gravel gots some 'esplainin' to do!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cigar2you

Registration date : 2010-04-08

PostSubject: Re: Dog Days Special Ops August Bombing Mission   Sat Aug 04, 2012 7:57 am

Present and accounted for sir
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gravel

Registration date : 2011-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Dog Days Special Ops August Bombing Mission   Sat Aug 04, 2012 9:29 pm

BH, you want 'splainin'? I'll give you 'splainin' and how!

I didn't mean the help to be surreptitiously parking outside my humble home in the cover of darkness, fiddling with the door knobs and windows, only to be found out by my ferocious rabid dog. He was last seen swinging a kettle bell at a neighbors car while muttering, "I would've gotten away with it too if it weren't for those meddling dogs."

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.tobaccocellar.com/Gravel
Brauhausbier

PostSubject: Re: Dog Days Special Ops August Bombing Mission   Sun Aug 05, 2012 12:43 am

gravel wrote:
BH, you want 'splainin'? I'll give you 'splainin' and how!

I didn't mean the help to be surreptitiously parking outside my humble home in the cover of darkness, fiddling with the door knobs and windows, only to be found out by my ferocious rabid dog. He was last seen swinging a kettle bell at a neighbors car while muttering, "I would've gotten away with it too if it weren't for those meddling dogs."

Thanks Gravel!

Between Blackhorse and Kaiser88 I am onboard and have a grasp of the fine details.

Ready for orders, Sir!
Back to top Go down
Brauhausbier

PostSubject: Re: Dog Days Special Ops August Bombing Mission   Sun Aug 05, 2012 1:24 am

My mistake Gravel and Blackhorse. I thought that message was pointed at me. I use BHB often to short my user name.
Back to top Go down
Blackhorse

PostSubject: Re: Dog Days Special Ops August Bombing Mission   Sun Aug 05, 2012 2:26 pm

And here's the latest roster data:

Current Bombers Roster:

1. Mozjo33 (checked in)
2. Cuervo25_1
3. Roogles (checked in)
4. Rob_In_MO (checked in)
5. s.ireland (checked in)
6. DrT999 (checked in)
7. Taharris (checked in)
8. EC Outlaw (checked in)
9. Dreadgerbil
10. tech2576 (checked in)
11. sam a (retired)
12. DustyRoundup (checked in)
13. Mister E (on approved leave)
14. jefe1037
15. kaiser83 (checked in)
16. George Kaplan (checked in)
17. UberHuberMan (checked in)
18. SPUD 15 (checked in)
19. Dave_In_Philly (chedked in)
20. i. keenum (checked in)
21. Cigar2you (checked in)
22. Idbowman (chedked in)
23. GrampaGrossbart (checked in)
24. Gravel (checked in)
25. Fishfuzz (checked in)
26. Zjgilbert (checked in)
27. Brauhausbier (checked in)
28. Blackhorse (checked in - lol)

So we're still missing 3 pilots that have not checked in...

Cuervo, Dreadgerbil and Jefe (who has two PM's from me in his box which he has not picked up).

That makes me the most curious about Cuervo and Dreadgerbil who HAVE picked up thier message to report in one way or the other and have not yet chosen to do so.

Of course, they can sign in later, but this broach of etiquette is 'disturbing', as Nurse Diesel would put it.

Last edited by Blackhorse on Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:12 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Dog Days Special Ops August Bombing Mission
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next