HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

Sean68

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
kaiser83

Registration date : 2012-02-22

PostSubject: Sean68   Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:21 am

I just got a messaged from Sean68. He is doing well at his new locale despite a lack of WiFi. He is sharing 6 total computers with everyone where he is so time is restricted and he hasn't been able to dedicate any time to the forums, but once WiFi is up he will be back frequenting the boards here. Sean is enjoying a nightly smoke and has been enjoying the pipes and toby he bought during his attack of PAD and TAD. When he isn't in an experimenting mood he has been falling back to Erinmore (either the smoking mixture or the flake) and working on breaking in his new pipes. He has discovered that they smoke better after a few smokes. Rest assured he will be back up and running here as soon as he can be, but he wanted all to know that he is well and says hello.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rob_In_MO

Registration date : 2011-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Sean68   Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:32 am

Fantastic!

Thank You very much, Kaiser, for giving us an update.

You guys are Brothers and we worry about you guys over there, so this report is great to hear - especially since it's been some time since he last logged in.

Give Sean (Duke Nuk'em) our best!

Last edited by Rob_In_MO on Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:55 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kaiser83

PostSubject: Re: Sean68   Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:40 am

Will do sir.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chris

Registration date : 2008-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Sean68   Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:04 pm

Good to hear.

You guys take good care.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
idbowman

Registration date : 2011-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Sean68   Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:17 pm

Glad to hear all is well.

Both of you do take care of yourselves over there. And, of course, thank you for being there in first place.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyle Weiss

Registration date : 2011-09-18

PostSubject: Re: Sean68   Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:34 pm

Glad the big lug is doing okay. Tell him we haven't forgotten about him... after you tell him that when you posted this, we all said, "Who?" scratch

Laughing

Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dutch

Registration date : 2010-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Sean68   Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:59 pm

Great to hear he is doing well Kai. I am scheduled to send him a package next weekend with some things he requested. Looking forward to having him back on the forums! cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kaiser83

PostSubject: Re: Sean68   Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:02 pm

Kyle- I will let him send him a direct link to this thread so that he knows who to inflict his biker rage on when he returns. But I think he is too nice a guy to have real rage....

Dutch- I am sure he can't wait to get back to the boards and in general decent internet. It does take a while to get all set up but once he does it'll fly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sloppy Joe Hemingway

Registration date : 2012-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Sean68   Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:17 pm

kaiser83 wrote:
I just got a messaged from Sean68. He is doing well at his new locale despite a lack of WiFi. He is sharing 6 total computers with everyone where he is so time is restricted and he hasn't been able to dedicate any time to the forums, but once WiFi is up he will be back frequenting the boards here. Sean is enjoying a nightly smoke and has been enjoying the pipes and toby he bought during his attack of PAD and TAD. When he isn't in an experimenting mood he has been falling back to Erinmore (either the smoking mixture or the flake) and working on breaking in his new pipes. He has discovered that they smoke better after a few smokes. Rest assured he will be back up and running here as soon as he can be, but he wanted all to know that he is well and says hello.

Tell him thanks from us over here and to keep his head down and stay safe!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Greyson

Registration date : 2012-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Sean68   Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:06 pm

Hey Sean,

we haven't met, but if you're reading this stay safe and get back soon. Best wishes from the UK.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sean68

Registration date : 2012-06-21

PostSubject: Top of the Morning All!   Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:40 am

Good morning, Gentlemen!

Since moving back to the new site internet connectivity has been limited. As much as I would love to spend my limited time on here waxing poetic with you Gentlemen, I am afraid my wofe would not understand if she does not get her twice-a-day e-mails. If I don't get them sent out she is convinced I died in a mortar attack and will have herself in a complete breakdown. That is only a mild exaggeration.

As Darrell noted, I have been enjoying the fruits of my PAD and TAD. I will take photos soon. The new pipes have been great, but the estate pipes from Viking have been the big surprise. Although I have yet to try the Churchwarded, my other two are fantastic! The Bulldog I expected to be my favorite, but the one that is rather nondescript (only because I can only name two or three types of pipes) has been the best smoker of all. And despite all the fancy tobaccos I have purchased to sample, the Erinmore that Darrell dumped on me has become my standard. So, while I am still breaking in my new pipes (the Peterson Claddagh still has a bitter bite towards the bottom of the bowl) and trying to sample the overzealous TAD purchase I am also trying to learn to slow down and enjoy the pipe. My smoking has improved, but I sometimes still get aggressive like I am smoking a cigar.

When I have more time I will tyr to give my opinions on the individual pipes and the many tobaccos I purchased. But I will stop in more often just to say HI!

Sean
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyle Weiss

Registration date : 2011-09-18

PostSubject: Re: Sean68   Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:44 am

^------------------ who is that guy? Laughing

(...from the re-welcome wagon) Razz

Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kaiser83

PostSubject: Re: Sean68   Tue Aug 14, 2012 4:15 am

Glad you were able to grab a couple extra minutes to respond Sean, these bums (even though they pretend the forgot your Duke Nukem self) have been sending me messages asking how you are and when they might see that purdy smile round the boards again. It's honestly given me this strange feeling akin to a hillbilly saying "Squeel like a pig " the feelings they have grown for you lol. The brothers have just been worrying about you brother, you made an impression here on BoB.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rob_In_MO

PostSubject: Re: Sean68   Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:51 am

kaiser83 wrote:
The brothers have just been worrying about you brother, you made an impression here on BoB.

That's 100% correct, you guys are Brothers!

No trial or probationary period here. We welcomed you guys (just as others did me) from day 1 and that's a spirit here on BoB that I hope will never change.

Sean - please keep in touch whenever possible and enjoy the Erinmore. I've become quite partial to the Erinmore Flake here recently, and it is becoming a favorite of mine as well.

Stay Safe, Brothers, and Thank You for your service!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sean68

PostSubject: A regular smoke...   Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:25 am

Gentlemen,

You all sure do know how to make a guy feel welcome! I appreciate it greatly. But don't let that go to your heads; I am still the tough, scary guy. Right? Right?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rob_In_MO

PostSubject: Re: Sean68   Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:05 am

Sean68 wrote:
I am still the tough, scary guy. Right? Right?

Uuuhhhh Yeah, Sure!

Yes Sir you are, Duke!. Cool

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sean68

PostSubject: Duke Nukem!   Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:35 pm

The guys here have been pestering me to do a Duke Nukem pose with some rifles since you guys have labeled me. This is too funny! And I just may do it...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kaiser83

PostSubject: Re: Sean68   Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:39 pm

Dude...a Barrett and 249 or 240B would be EPIC. But you definitely need a strand of 50cal rounds across the chest to make it official.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rob_In_MO

PostSubject: Re: Sean68   Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:46 pm

kaiser83 wrote:
Dude...a Barrett and 249 or 240B would be EPIC. But you definitely need a strand of 50cal rounds across the chest to make it official.

Yes, that would be an Epic Pic! Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gravel

Registration date : 2011-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Sean68   Fri Aug 31, 2012 1:22 am

I am glad to see Sean posting here again after that brief break. Thanks for your hard work and stay safe!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.tobaccocellar.com/Gravel
i.keenum

Registration date : 2011-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Sean68   Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:02 am

Glad your back brother.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ian.keenum@gmail.com
Sean68

PostSubject: Appreciation!   Fri Aug 31, 2012 4:14 pm

Thank you very much, Gentlemen!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rob_In_MO

PostSubject: Re: Sean68   Fri Aug 31, 2012 4:24 pm

Sean68 wrote:

Dude - the nice, polite, and smiling avatar doesn't cut it. Go back to the Mean and BadAss look - it better fits the 'Duke Nukem' image you've gotten around here. Twisted Evil

Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
idbowman

Registration date : 2011-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Sean68   Fri Aug 31, 2012 6:29 pm

Rob_In_MO wrote:
Sean68 wrote:

Dude - the nice, polite, and smiling avatar doesn't cut it. Go back to the Mean and BadAss look - it better fits the 'Duke Nukem' image you've gotten around here. Twisted Evil

Cool

I second the motion...the old avatar inspired nearly as much fear as the one Cartaphilus used (uses?). In a good way. Mostly. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Sean68
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brothers of Briar :: Community :: Life Events-
Jump to: