HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

October...the Great Halloween BoB Bombing Mission...Ooooooo!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
kaiser83

Registration date : 2012-02-22

PostSubject: Re: October...the Great Halloween BoB Bombing Mission...Ooooooo!   Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:40 am

This bomb is being put together by a 7 year old girl so...expect lots of glitter or some other such maniacal form of padding. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blackhorse

Registration date : 2010-10-23

PostSubject: Re: October...the Great Halloween BoB Bombing Mission...Ooooooo!   Tue Oct 16, 2012 6:19 am

That's just sick!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kaiser83

PostSubject: Re: October...the Great Halloween BoB Bombing Mission...Ooooooo!   Tue Oct 16, 2012 6:23 am

Blackhorse wrote:
That's just sick!

I take no credit for the padding contents of my bomb. The destructive material inside yes, but the padding no. I told her it was a "Halloween present" and sent her to the store with my sister...who is just as maniacal and would probably influence more destruction lol. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blackhorse

PostSubject: Re: October...the Great Halloween BoB Bombing Mission...Ooooooo!   Tue Oct 16, 2012 6:29 am

So...two apples that didn't fall far from the tree.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kaiser83

PostSubject: Re: October...the Great Halloween BoB Bombing Mission...Ooooooo!   Tue Oct 16, 2012 6:31 am

Yeah, my dad is a prankster so my sis and I both are as well. My oldest is just like me so yeah, I feel sorry for the target this month.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rob_In_MO

Registration date : 2011-01-19

PostSubject: Re: October...the Great Halloween BoB Bombing Mission...Ooooooo!   Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:51 am

Package is complete, awaiting for deployment.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
scotties22

Registration date : 2012-06-10

PostSubject: Re: October...the Great Halloween BoB Bombing Mission...Ooooooo!   Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:52 am

Sloppy Joe Hemingway wrote:
Anyone know where I can pick up a box of assorted zombie parts?

Spirit Halloween Store. We have them here in KC, I'm sure you can find them in Chi Town. They gots yur Zombie parts, Ghost parts, Ghool parts. They gots 'em all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.ladybriar.com
gravel

Registration date : 2011-12-07

PostSubject: Re: October...the Great Halloween BoB Bombing Mission...Ooooooo!   Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:31 pm

Wait, is this Halloween or April Fools?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.tobaccocellar.com/Gravel
scotties22

Registration date : 2012-06-10

PostSubject: Re: October...the Great Halloween BoB Bombing Mission...Ooooooo!   Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:35 pm

Both!!! Please???
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.ladybriar.com
George Kaplan

Registration date : 2012-01-07

PostSubject: Re: October...the Great Halloween BoB Bombing Mission...Ooooooo!   Wed Oct 17, 2012 1:52 am

I'm trying to find a way around postal regulations to actually have a flaming bag of dog crap delivered. And maybe some nice latakia...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
i.keenum

Registration date : 2011-06-12

PostSubject: Re: October...the Great Halloween BoB Bombing Mission...Ooooooo!   Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:19 am

Should wrap the box so it's impossible to open. Cocoon it in packing tape then wrap a few layers of tin foil, then more packing tape. Evil?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ian.keenum@gmail.com
kaiser83

PostSubject: Re: October...the Great Halloween BoB Bombing Mission...Ooooooo!   Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:23 am

i.keenum wrote:
Should wrap the box so it's impossible to open. Cocoon it in packing tape then wrap a few layers of tin foil, then more packing tape. Evil?

With a layer of confetti so when the knife goes in it just explodes everywhere Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
i.keenum

Registration date : 2011-06-12

PostSubject: Re: October...the Great Halloween BoB Bombing Mission...Ooooooo!   Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:47 am

Put a tub of glitter in between the foil layer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ian.keenum@gmail.com
Sloppy Joe Hemingway

Registration date : 2012-08-06

PostSubject: Re: October...the Great Halloween BoB Bombing Mission...Ooooooo!   Wed Oct 17, 2012 5:14 pm

Hahaha, reading these comments makes me believe this month's targets should be genuinely afraid!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Greyson

Registration date : 2012-08-03

PostSubject: Re: October...the Great Halloween BoB Bombing Mission...Ooooooo!   Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:31 am

George Kaplan wrote:
I'm trying to find a way around postal regulations to actually have a flaming bag of dog crap delivered. And maybe some nice latakia...

Nice thought George, that made me laugh Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blackhorse

PostSubject: Re: October...the Great Halloween BoB Bombing Mission...Ooooooo!   Sat Oct 20, 2012 3:46 pm

George Kaplan wrote:

Quote :

Yeah George, that's a nice thought. Only problem is, how could one tell the difference?

(I know you were waiting for that, and didn't want to disappoint you.) Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
George Kaplan

PostSubject: Re: October...the Great Halloween BoB Bombing Mission...Ooooooo!   Sat Oct 20, 2012 5:51 pm

[quote="Blackhorse"]George Kaplan wrote:

Quote :

Thank goodness! Now I can finally shower and get some sleep.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lesath

Registration date : 2011-07-22

PostSubject: Re: October...the Great Halloween BoB Bombing Mission...Ooooooo!   Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:42 pm

Blackhorse wrote:
George Kaplan wrote:

Quote :

Yeah George, that's a nice thought. Only problem is, how could one tell the difference?

It's all in the flames BH.

Picked up my detonator from the Mennonites today, hitech all the way, no batteries required.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blackhorse

PostSubject: Re: October...the Great Halloween BoB Bombing Mission...Ooooooo!   Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:51 pm

That's gonna be one long fuse!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
George Kaplan

PostSubject: Re: October...the Great Halloween BoB Bombing Mission...Ooooooo!   Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:32 am

While searching the Halloween store today for added "shrapnel" I saw a plastic corncob pipe for only $16.99. Didn't have the heart to tell them they could have 2 or 3 of the real thing for that price.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fishfuzz

Registration date : 2012-05-24

PostSubject: Re: October...the Great Halloween BoB Bombing Mission...Ooooooo!   Mon Oct 22, 2012 5:55 pm

A supplier in certain *cough* fleshy products has notified me the package is prepped and ready for precision air strike.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EC Outlaw

Registration date : 2011-11-24

PostSubject: Re: October...the Great Halloween BoB Bombing Mission...Ooooooo!   Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:56 am

Ordnance loaded. Flight path planned. Takeoff scheduled for tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GrampaGrossbart

Registration date : 2012-03-28

PostSubject: Re: October...the Great Halloween BoB Bombing Mission...Ooooooo!   Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:55 am

Ready for this graveyard smash to get underway:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
kaiser83

PostSubject: Re: October...the Great Halloween BoB Bombing Mission...Ooooooo!   Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:00 pm

My oldest little turd is putting the finishing touches on the bomb tonight. I think someone might be in for home made confetti. Twisted Evil I told her she could make the bomb as evil as she wanted since it was to "scare someone for Halloween" and that if she "plays a good trick, I will get her a big treat" Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
George Kaplan

PostSubject: Re: October...the Great Halloween BoB Bombing Mission...Ooooooo!   Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:04 pm

I can't wait to get this package into the mail and out of my house. The smell is starting to attract buzzards.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

October...the Great Halloween BoB Bombing Mission...Ooooooo!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next