HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

Zach and I just got hit by The Shadow

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Thistleoak

Registration date : 2012-08-14

PostSubject: Zach and I just got hit by The Shadow   Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:44 pm

Wife calls me and asks who sent me a package..... I said "Don't know" , when I was headed home from work I called Zach and he came over to the house to see what was up... I opened the box, read the note and started giggling... Brother Zach.... Justice has been served to us... Mr. Shadow, we are sorry for what ever we did!!!!!!!! Your mysterious package peaked my interest... Just who are you?????

Two tins of Frog Morton ( one for each of us)
Two packs of Pipe Cleaners ( one for each of us)
One tin of Jewels Hookah tobacco ( split between us ) Zach wins I have an excuse to build another "Frankenstein" Hookah!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
the rev

Registration date : 2012-10-08

PostSubject: Re: Zach and I just got hit by The Shadow   Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:02 pm

what a twisted piece of humanity this shadow is

rev
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://revspipes.com
srfulton

Registration date : 2012-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Zach and I just got hit by The Shadow   Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:33 pm

Long live the shadow!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Buckshot

Registration date : 2011-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Zach and I just got hit by The Shadow   Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:04 pm

srfulton wrote:
Long live the shadow!

Amen to that, brother!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Slide

Registration date : 2011-11-23

PostSubject: Re: Zach and I just got hit by The Shadow   Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:11 pm

Buckshot wrote:
srfulton wrote:
Long live the shadow!

Amen to that, brother!

The Shadow deserves a medal.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
tech2576

Registration date : 2012-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Zach and I just got hit by The Shadow   Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:19 pm

The Shadow is one cool guy!

Congrats guys!

Oh Crap, here comes Kyle! Basketball
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rob_In_MO

Registration date : 2011-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Zach and I just got hit by The Shadow   Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:31 pm

Congrats to you and Zach! cheers

Shadow - good one Exclamation
Back to top Go down
View user profile
idbowman

Registration date : 2011-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Zach and I just got hit by The Shadow   Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:41 pm

And here I thought his game was at its end.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DrT999

Registration date : 2011-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Zach and I just got hit by The Shadow   Wed Oct 31, 2012 6:34 am

Two hits in one package? Would have been funnier if it was sent in to packages, telling each to share with the other.

Still, congrats you two. Maybe those of us hit should add a shadow icon Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.tobaccocellar.com/DrT999 Online
221Anonymous

Registration date : 2012-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Zach and I just got hit by The Shadow   Wed Oct 31, 2012 6:38 am

The Shadow Knows.
Same address, same package. Dare you doubt the Shadows vengeance Dr. T? Funny, funny says he!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kaiser83

Registration date : 2012-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Zach and I just got hit by The Shadow   Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:59 am

Good job Shadow. Better watch out DrT you don't want to make the Shadow angry. Seems best to just egg him on to others lol. Enjoy your booty brothers that's some good stuff.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DrT999

PostSubject: Re: Zach and I just got hit by The Shadow   Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:16 am

kaiser83 wrote:
Good job Shadow. Better watch out DrT you don't want to make the Shadow angry. Seems best to just egg him on to others lol. Enjoy your booty brothers that's some good stuff.

No intention of making him angry, just making encouraging comments for improvement. Smile
Back to top Go down
kaiser83

PostSubject: Re: Zach and I just got hit by The Shadow   Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:18 am

DrT999 wrote:
kaiser83 wrote:

No intention of making him angry, just making encouraging comments for improvement. Smile

Angry was probably the wrong word....vengeful is probably better. I just encourage or in most cases just keep distance from these threads to avoid any light being shed on me again lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DrT999

PostSubject: Re: Zach and I just got hit by The Shadow   Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:38 am

kaiser83 wrote:
DrT999 wrote:
kaiser83 wrote:

Angry was probably the wrong word....vengeful is probably better. I just encourage or in most cases just keep distance from these threads to avoid any light being shed on me again lol.

Worried about being 'in shadow'? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
kaiser83

PostSubject: Re: Zach and I just got hit by The Shadow   Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:46 am

Lol nope, I am fine hanging out in the light but keeping my mouth shut so as to not have any more bombs delivered to me. Mr. Shadow, BTW, I won't be here too much longer so no getting me again please and thanks. tongue
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gravel

Registration date : 2011-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Zach and I just got hit by The Shadow   Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:33 pm

idbowman wrote:
And here I thought his game was at its end.

I thought the same. Only the shadow knows for sure when or if the game ends.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.tobaccocellar.com/Gravel
Kyle Weiss

Registration date : 2011-09-18

PostSubject: Re: Zach and I just got hit by The Shadow   Wed Oct 31, 2012 1:04 pm

This is an outrage. Shadow, are you getting lazy? Two bombs for one package? Correction...that's efficient. It's still probably heavy with evidence.

Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thistleoak

Registration date : 2012-08-14

PostSubject: Re: Zach and I just got hit by The Shadow   Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:57 pm

I know a guy that does hand writing analysis for the Sheriff Dept... He's currently examining the hand writing... They dusted for prints but I guess in all the excitement of getting the Frog Morton we may have drooled and licked the tins erasing evidence....... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
friar_jay

Registration date : 2012-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Zach and I just got hit by The Shadow   Wed Oct 31, 2012 4:47 pm

The Shadow seems like a pretty swell vil...I mean gentleman. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sloppy Joe Hemingway

Registration date : 2012-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Zach and I just got hit by The Shadow   Wed Oct 31, 2012 5:51 pm

Just when you think he has slunk off into the, er, shadows, The Shadow strikes again!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Zach and I just got hit by The Shadow
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1