HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

This too shall pass

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Kyle Weiss

Registration date : 2011-09-18

PostSubject: Re: This too shall pass   Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:05 pm

I've never dealt with a female doctor in that regard. I'm not quite sure how I'd react. Probably creeped out. Laughing I've skated by with exactly as you mentioned, male doc, "...how's the gemsack?...oh, no problems?...*scribblescribble*....good to go..." Laughing

Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vito

Registration date : 2007-12-10

PostSubject: Re: This too shall pass   Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:28 pm

Puff Daddy wrote:
...Actually, what was going through my mind the moment she was kneeling in front of me doing that part of the examination was "She's pretty close, this better be quick or I'm in trouble" Shocked
Really. It's no fun having some hot fox messing with the trouser snake when you can't do anything about it. No

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.vitotuxedo.com/VitoSpace/Home/=index.html
alfredo_buscatti

Registration date : 2007-12-17

PostSubject: Re: This too shall pass   Sun Dec 23, 2012 12:49 pm

Hey Vito! You okay?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vito

PostSubject: Re: This too shall pass   Sun Dec 23, 2012 1:34 pm

alfredo_buscatti wrote:
Hey Vito! You okay?
Hi Mike:

Yeah...the ordeal is (mostly) over. I spent a week pasted to the couch on oxycodone. Just when it seemed like everything was starting to get back to normal (...well, except for pissing blood every once in a while), the urologist decided it was time to remove the stent. Holy effin' sh!tzky....!!!!!!

The endoscope he used to go up into the bladder and snag the stent might have seemed less like a medieval torture device if he had used a local anesthetic like he originally said he would...but he didn't. It wasn't the same kind of wicked, burning, searing, corrosive pain of trying to pee right after the surgery (which I would describe as "pissing red-hot razor blades"). Rather, I would say that perhaps it was a bit more like someone inserting a rabid wombat up your pecker...although I must admit that at the time it was happening, I was somewhat disinclined to appreciate the subtle differences. If there are any.

My favorite line: "Try to relax", he said, while he's shoving the endoscope up the dicktube:

How's that for comedy? I wonder if that's what they said when they had heretics on the rack.

Anyhow, it's almost back to normal down there...at least, I'm past the point of gritting my teeth and enunciating words like, "Rrrwwaaahhrrgghhh" when I drain the tea. Oh...and anyone who might be considering whether or not to get a kidney stone, my advice would be "Don't." I'm thankful that the pain is little more than a memory, but it's not a memory I recall with any great fondness. Mad

Back to top Go down
puros_bran
Nightrider

PostSubject: Re: This too shall pass   Sun Dec 23, 2012 1:38 pm

I'd have told them to get the right tool for the job.. put the black one up and get a white one. My richard is to little for that contraption...

Vito

PostSubject: Re: This too shall pass   Sun Dec 23, 2012 2:20 pm

puros_bran wrote:
I'd have told them to get the right tool for the job.. put the black one up and get a white one. My richard is to little for that contraption...
pb:

I suspect that anyone's richard tube is too small for that freight train. The one he actually used was either white or silver-ish. I don't recall, exactly. I was...er, somewhat distracted at the time. Pain has that effect. Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down
puros_bran
Nightrider

PostSubject: Re: This too shall pass   Sun Dec 23, 2012 2:35 pm

The one pictured is measured in inches.. the white one measured in MM? Laughing

Vito

PostSubject: Re: This too shall pass   Sun Dec 23, 2012 2:54 pm

puros_bran wrote:
The one pictured is measured in inches.. the white one measured in MM? Laughing
Ah...I see. You're talking about length, apparently...

...er, I'd prolly better leave that one alone.

Back to top Go down
the rev

Registration date : 2012-10-08

PostSubject: Re: This too shall pass   Sun Dec 23, 2012 5:10 pm

been there, was miserable, I am sorry for your pain. When you are healed lets hang out and tell war stories over some smoke and scotch

rev
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://revspipes.com
Vito

PostSubject: Re: This too shall pass   Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:33 pm

the rev wrote:
...lets hang out and tell war stories over some smoke and scotch

rev
Scotch, huh...so you're serious about your ethanol. For my part, I've been exploring Irish whiskey and premium dark rums lately. Anyhow, sounds like a plan, man.

Back to top Go down
Kyle Weiss

PostSubject: Re: This too shall pass   Mon Dec 24, 2012 3:28 pm

Glad the worst is over, Veet. Do have a drink...but you know, don't drink too much...beer passes through; the hard liquor stays in ya longer. Laughing

Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vito

PostSubject: Re: This too shall pass   Mon Dec 24, 2012 4:57 pm

Thanks Kyle. I'm neither a teetotaler nor a lush. I just enjoy fine beverages. My current fancies (Irish whiskey and el primo rums) are sippin' thangs...maybe 1/2" inch in the bottom of a snifter after dinner, and I nurse it. For me, it's about the flavor and aroma, not about getting smashed.

Christmas dinner will feature baked ham and grilled Cornish game hens, supplemented by various supporting dishes, and accompanied by some choice Merlot and Pinot Noir. After dinner, a bowl of some sort of Syrian latweed in a calabash, aided and abetted by a sampling of various rums. A splendid time is guaranteed for all.

Back to top Go down
Kyle Weiss

PostSubject: Re: This too shall pass   Mon Dec 24, 2012 5:01 pm

Vito wrote:
Thanks Kyle. I'm neither a teetotaler nor a lush. I just enjoy fine beverages. My current fancies (Irish whiskey and el primo rums) are sippin' thangs...maybe 1/2" inch in the bottom of a snifter after dinner, and I nurse it. For me, it's about the flavor and aroma, not about getting smashed.

As in the fine words of a friend's 14 year old daughter: "No doi..." Razz Laughing (...though I think she's on the verge of tinkering with "getting smashed" and learning that lesson soon...)

Vito wrote:
Christmas dinner will feature baked ham and grilled Cornish game hens, supplemented by various supporting dishes, and accompanied by some choice Merlot and Pinot Noir. After dinner, a bowl of some sort of Syrian latweed in a calabash, aided and abetted by a sampling of various rums. A splendid time is guaranteed for all.

Oi, this. MMmmm.

Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile

This too shall pass
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4