HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

For the cob guys, something different.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Puff Daddy

Registration date : 2007-12-09

PostSubject: For the cob guys, something different.   Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:44 am

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Art-Deco-KIRSTEN-RADIATOR-PIPE-Style-Corn-Cob-Holder-Set-Presentation-Box-RARE-/290815442955?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item43b5f3800b

sonarman

Registration date : 2012-08-21

PostSubject: Re: For the cob guys, something different.   Sat Nov 17, 2012 10:07 am

Nice, I thought it was a seven day set of stems at 1st lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyle Weiss

Registration date : 2011-09-18

PostSubject: Re: For the cob guys, something different.   Sat Nov 17, 2012 3:12 pm

HIGHLY OFFENSIVE!

Not really, but...geez PD, are you bored or what? Laughing

Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Puff Daddy

PostSubject: Re: For the cob guys, something different.   Sat Nov 17, 2012 7:14 pm

Stumbled on it accidentally, made by Kirsten, the stainless steel pipe makers. I was perusing pipes and came across it. Kind of neat, in a "WTF" sortof way.

Why? ...... Why not? Gey a Kirsten pipe and make a cob bowl for it, display it with these Basketball

Kyle Weiss

PostSubject: Re: For the cob guys, something different.   Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:59 pm

Puff Daddy wrote:
Gey Basketball

Speak for yourself, pal. *snerk*

Is there a note on these that says "Not for use with pipes?" That by itself would be awesome.

Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Puff Daddy

PostSubject: Re: For the cob guys, something different.   Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:18 pm

Laughing Even with all the technological advances, you give an old dude with poor eyesight an iPad with spell check disabled, things can still end up looking kind of, err, gey Laughing

Kyle Weiss

PostSubject: Re: For the cob guys, something different.   Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:29 pm

Puff Daddy wrote:
Laughing Even with all the technological advances, you give an old dude with poor eyesight an iPad with spell check disabled, things can still end up looking kind of, err, gey Laughing

lol!

Happens to the best of us. I love you

Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jhuggett
BoB's Pioneer & Founding Father

PostSubject: Re: For the cob guys, something different.   Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:26 pm

I almost want to buy it. Been to their stores in Seattle and met the family. They are pretty proud of the history of the company so it might be a cool thing to take to them.

"Freedom, Security, Convenience: Choose Two"
"For me, I will take freedom over security and I will take security over convenience." ~ Dan Geer
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.brothersofbriar.com

For the cob guys, something different.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1