HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 
 

 Christmas Bombing Mission..."Whack-A-Elf"!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
gravel

avatar

Age : 43
Location : Oregon
Registration date : 2011-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Bombing Mission..."Whack-A-Elf"!   Mon Dec 24, 2012 2:04 pm

Now that is impressive destruction!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.tobaccocellar.com/Gravel
kaiser83

avatar

Age : 34
Location : Wherever the smoke clears
Registration date : 2012-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Bombing Mission..."Whack-A-Elf"!   Mon Dec 24, 2012 2:37 pm

George Kaplan wrote:
That glass of whiskey in the first pic: did you pour yourself a drink, or is that a photo on the calendar? Razz

If I didn't have all 3 kiddos I would be completely inebriated coping with this bombing. I ran to twon yesterday and got a ton of canning jars....I already went through 2 flats of different sizes and still have toby to jar. Ahhhh.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
leftover421

avatar

Age : 39
Location : Idaho
Registration date : 2012-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Bombing Mission..."Whack-A-Elf"!   Mon Dec 24, 2012 3:12 pm

Epic crater of destruction cheers Congratulations brother, you deserve it and I hope you enjoy the taste of total annihilation Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
George Kaplan

avatar

Age : 47
Location : Kalamazoo, MI
Registration date : 2012-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Bombing Mission..."Whack-A-Elf"!   Mon Dec 24, 2012 3:35 pm

kaiser83 wrote:
...I ran to twon yesterday...

Whenever I run to Twon, she runs the other way. Damn finicky Thai escorts. Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gravel

avatar

Age : 43
Location : Oregon
Registration date : 2011-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Bombing Mission..."Whack-A-Elf"!   Mon Dec 24, 2012 3:44 pm

George Kaplan wrote:
kaiser83 wrote:
...I ran to twon yesterday...

Whenever I run to Twon, she runs the other way. Damn finicky Thai escorts. Mad

I read kaiser's post and my George Kaplan radar went off. I'm not disappointed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.tobaccocellar.com/Gravel
George Kaplan

avatar

Age : 47
Location : Kalamazoo, MI
Registration date : 2012-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Bombing Mission..."Whack-A-Elf"!   Mon Dec 24, 2012 4:06 pm

Did someone accidentally send you their meds? I didn't think Yak was in the squadron...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
kaiser83

avatar

Age : 34
Location : Wherever the smoke clears
Registration date : 2012-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Bombing Mission..."Whack-A-Elf"!   Mon Dec 24, 2012 4:19 pm

George Kaplan wrote:
Did someone accidentally send you their meds? I didn't think Yak was in the squadron...


Actually that was the finest meds available. 'twas a sample on nosferatu. And shut up George twon never runs from work unless it is "too beacoup" darn her for leaving me alone all the time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
leftover421

avatar

Age : 39
Location : Idaho
Registration date : 2012-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Bombing Mission..."Whack-A-Elf"!   Mon Dec 24, 2012 4:22 pm

What I really want to know is, are you actually going to smoke one of those ridiculously HUGE MacArthur cobs? Suspect The bowls on those have got to be like 4 inches deep and probably good for about a 3 hour smoke. Shocked How are you going to relight a half gone bowl? A blow torch?! Flame thrower maybe? Laughing tongue Ridiculous Exclamation
kaiser83 wrote:



Ridiculous Exclamation
Back to top Go down
View user profile
George Kaplan

avatar

Age : 47
Location : Kalamazoo, MI
Registration date : 2012-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Bombing Mission..."Whack-A-Elf"!   Mon Dec 24, 2012 6:23 pm

leftover421 wrote:
How are you going to relight a half gone bowl? A blow torch?! Flame thrower maybe?
I just drop in a lit match and leave it there. Razz Those Macs can be a bit unwieldy, but they sure look cool. Let's be honest; that's a big part of the fun of pipe smoking, isn't it?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Simple Man

avatar

Age : 56
Location : Atlanta-ish
Registration date : 2011-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Bombing Mission..."Whack-A-Elf"!   Mon Dec 24, 2012 8:04 pm

Cool. Now I can go about the Christmas plans without worrying whether this arrived or not. Merry Christmas, Kaiser! santa Very Happy

Back to top Go down
View user profile
kaiser83

avatar

Age : 34
Location : Wherever the smoke clears
Registration date : 2012-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Bombing Mission..."Whack-A-Elf"!   Mon Dec 24, 2012 10:14 pm

George Kaplan wrote:
leftover421 wrote:
How are you going to relight a half gone bowl? A blow torch?! Flame thrower maybe?
I just drop in a lit match and leave it there. Razz Those Macs can be a bit unwieldy, but they sure look cool. Let's be honest; that's a big part of the fun of pipe smoking, isn't it?

I have quite the affection for large pipes. Those fit right in with my big pipe theme.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kaiser83

avatar

Age : 34
Location : Wherever the smoke clears
Registration date : 2012-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Bombing Mission..."Whack-A-Elf"!   Mon Dec 24, 2012 10:19 pm


My son claimed this hat because the shark teeth match the shoes I got him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
George Kaplan

avatar

Age : 47
Location : Kalamazoo, MI
Registration date : 2012-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Bombing Mission..."Whack-A-Elf"!   Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:20 pm

kaiser83 wrote:
George Kaplan wrote:
leftover421 wrote:
How are you going to relight a half gone bowl? A blow torch?! Flame thrower maybe?
I just drop in a lit match and leave it there. Razz Those Macs can be a bit unwieldy, but they sure look cool. Let's be honest; that's a big part of the fun of pipe smoking, isn't it?

I have quite the affection for large pipes. Those fit right in with my big pipe theme.

I've got one of those myself. Maybe that's what keeps scaring Twon away. scratch
Back to top Go down
View user profile
George Kaplan

avatar

Age : 47
Location : Kalamazoo, MI
Registration date : 2012-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Bombing Mission..."Whack-A-Elf"!   Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:21 pm

Your son's adorable in that cap. Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kaiser83

avatar

Age : 34
Location : Wherever the smoke clears
Registration date : 2012-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Bombing Mission..."Whack-A-Elf"!   Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:26 pm

George Kaplan wrote:
Your son's adorable in that cap. Razz

I thought so too, although I may have to "keep it ad daddy's house so it will be here next time" (purely so it stays around for a next time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
puros_bran
Nightrider
avatar

Location : Brandenburg, Ky
Registration date : 2007-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Bombing Mission..."Whack-A-Elf"!   Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:59 pm

kaiser83 wrote:
I have quite the affection for large pipes.

You handed that out on a silver platter... really.. you know how difficult this is???

Laughing

Laughing

Laughing

Laughing

My gift, That I don't say it.. lol
santa Merry Christmas Guy!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
George Kaplan

avatar

Age : 47
Location : Kalamazoo, MI
Registration date : 2012-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Bombing Mission..."Whack-A-Elf"!   Tue Dec 25, 2012 12:05 am

puros_bran wrote:
kaiser83 wrote:
I have quite the affection for large pipes.

You handed that out on a silver platter... really.. you know how difficult this is???

Yeah, then he followed it up with a cute picture of his kid. Made me feel guilty for even mentioning that Thai hooker. Darned holiday spirit and all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kaiser83

avatar

Age : 34
Location : Wherever the smoke clears
Registration date : 2012-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Bombing Mission..."Whack-A-Elf"!   Tue Dec 25, 2012 12:56 am

Well Ho Ho Ho's
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blackhorse
Moderator
avatar

Age : 69
Location : Oregon City
Registration date : 2010-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Bombing Mission..."Whack-A-Elf"!   Tue Dec 25, 2012 1:39 am

Yeah...the hat fits on many levels.

_________________
Current favorite pen & ink of the day:
Pen: Lamy Safari Petrol (Ltd. Ed. 2017)
Ink: Dark Teal...Lamy Petrol (Ltd. Ed. 2017)

First BoB Bombers Squadron Commander, Ret.
Council Member, Trading Post & General Site Moderator. 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lesath

avatar

Location : The Ozarks
Registration date : 2011-07-22

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Bombing Mission..."Whack-A-Elf"!   Tue Dec 25, 2012 6:10 pm

You go away a few days, and on your return see our largest crater yet. If Homeland Security wasn't watching us before, they will now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GrampaGrossbart

avatar

Age : 104
Location : The Mountains
Registration date : 2012-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Bombing Mission..."Whack-A-Elf"!   Wed Dec 26, 2012 5:57 pm

So awesome--couldn't happen to a better elf! Enjoy, Buddy!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blackhorse
Moderator
avatar

Age : 69
Location : Oregon City
Registration date : 2010-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Bombing Mission..."Whack-A-Elf"!   Thu Dec 27, 2012 10:12 am

Well, I could keep on milking this cow...toss little feeder lines in for reaction and comment...chum a bit here and a bit there...but I'm gonna let you boys take care of that for a few. I'm tired after the past couple of missions. They'll go down in Squadron and Site history as two of the most epic events ever perpetrated. And well they should, but as all y'all did a magnificent job! I'm proud to have had the honor of serving with you, etc., etc. But now I'm grabbing my sand chair and a cooler full of cold ones and I'm heading down to the shore for a break...feet up, and sippin' a brew...just relaxing down on the French coast. Nice spot...quiet and serene. Maybe you've heard of it...little area they call...Normandy.

See you guys after the 1st. Happy New Year and all that jazz.

TTFN Cool

_________________
Current favorite pen & ink of the day:
Pen: Lamy Safari Petrol (Ltd. Ed. 2017)
Ink: Dark Teal...Lamy Petrol (Ltd. Ed. 2017)

First BoB Bombers Squadron Commander, Ret.
Council Member, Trading Post & General Site Moderator. 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mozjo33

avatar

Age : 49
Location : Chantilly, Va
Registration date : 2011-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Bombing Mission..."Whack-A-Elf"!   Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:55 pm

Blackhorse wrote:
Well, I could keep on milking this cow...toss little feeder lines in for reaction and comment...chum a bit here and a bit there...but I'm gonna let you boys take care of that for a few. I'm tired after the past couple of missions. They'll go down in Squadron and Site history as two of the most epic events ever perpetrated. And well they should, but as all y'all did a magnificent job! I'm proud to have had the honor of serving with you, etc., etc. But now I'm grabbing my sand chair and a cooler full of cold ones and I'm heading down to the shore for a break...feet up, and sippin' a brew...just relaxing down on the French coast. Nice spot...quiet and serene. Maybe you've heard of it...little area they call...Normandy.

See you guys after the 1st. Happy New Year and all that jazz.

TTFN Cool

Have a great trip BH! Happy New Year!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Greyson

avatar

Age : 36
Location : England
Registration date : 2012-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Bombing Mission..."Whack-A-Elf"!   Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:33 pm

Wait, he's not serious is he? I don't feel safe with him on / near my continent.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
George Kaplan

avatar

Age : 47
Location : Kalamazoo, MI
Registration date : 2012-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Bombing Mission..."Whack-A-Elf"!   Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:42 pm

Who, Blackhorse? I'm sure he's (mostly) harmless. confused
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
Christmas Bombing Mission..."Whack-A-Elf"!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 10 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
 Similar topics
-
» The Mccann's Christmas Single (Are they taking the piss?)
» Watch Tyler Perry's A Madea Christmas Online Free and Full Movie HD, DVDRip or Blu-ray 720p December 2013
» T?ng h?p các món quà và thi?p Giáng Sinh- merry christmas
» merry christmas all xxx
» Unique Christmas traditions from around the world

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brothers of Briar :: Community :: Community In Action-
Jump to: