HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

Pipe Night goes terribly wrong for Kyle

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
MisterE

Registration date : 2009-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Pipe Night goes terribly wrong for Kyle   Mon Dec 03, 2012 3:35 pm

Great shots!

I could be wrong, but didn't the Filipino woman appear in Devo's original "Whip It" video? Laughing

-Yak
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyle Weiss

Registration date : 2011-09-18

PostSubject: Re: Pipe Night goes terribly wrong for Kyle   Mon Dec 03, 2012 3:45 pm

Hahahaha! Quite possibly, but I doubt it. I'm now no longer able to look at her without that song in my head. Thanks, E. Laughing

Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Puff Daddy

Registration date : 2007-12-09

PostSubject: Re: Pipe Night goes terribly wrong for Kyle   Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:36 pm

I was thinking Yoko Ono, but considering the reaction your friend had over her, maybe Yoko Oh No! would be more fitting.

I dunno, she don't look that scary......

i.keenum

Registration date : 2011-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Pipe Night goes terribly wrong for Kyle   Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:32 pm

Boy that looks like alot of fun. There is a very small population of pipe smokers around here. So far I've been only to able to convert one of my friends to the dark side. what Is your secret kyle?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ian.keenum@gmail.com
Puff Daddy

Registration date : 2007-12-09

PostSubject: Re: Pipe Night goes terribly wrong for Kyle   Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:25 pm

i.keenum wrote:
what Is your secret kyle?

a dangerous mix of enthusiasm and insanity.

Harlock999

Registration date : 2010-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Pipe Night goes terribly wrong for Kyle   Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:55 pm

Puff Daddy wrote:
i.keenum wrote:
what Is your secret kyle?

a dangerous mix of enthusiasm and insanity.

The boy's got charasma!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyle Weiss

PostSubject: Re: Pipe Night goes terribly wrong for Kyle   Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:18 pm

I have no idea how I do it, but PeeDee is on to something...

...I'm kind of a friendly, snarky jerk that uses too many ten-cent words, and I get accused of being from another country. (Cue "another planet" quips...go ahead, you clowns). I'm pretty quiet at first, I side-eye and watch first, act later. Laughing

I was not, by far, the Belle of the Ball. Ninina's wine-soaked whirling about the shop made sure of that. Laughing She's a great lady, but you can tell there's some back story with her, her husband and the like--nothing bad, but methinks he keeps her a bit cooped up for her liking. *shrug* Considering where I've lived and worked throughout my life, and the people therein, she's about as harmless as they get by comparison.

I think Kevin's a bit more picky and less forgiving than I, which is fine: he's included in the colorful, fun crowd at Tinder Box whether he likes it or not. Razz I do believe he enjoys being the initiator of the fun-making and doesn't take being the target so well. Laughing We'll have to work on that. cheers

Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alfredo_buscatti

Registration date : 2007-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Pipe Night goes terribly wrong for Kyle   Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:52 pm

Rashomon rules this roost; me, I canna say. . .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyle Weiss

PostSubject: Re: Pipe Night goes terribly wrong for Kyle   Thu Dec 06, 2012 5:20 pm

"Intent always trumps viewpoint or result."

-- some unknown, wise effer that died before my time.

Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
melahn52

Registration date : 2011-10-29

PostSubject: Fred The Extensive Storyteller   Sun Dec 09, 2012 12:40 am

I could not resist commenting upon Mr Weiss' reference to Fred, the ginger-haired gasbag, and Kyle's new-found best friend, as "the extensive storyteller". To characterize Fred as such is similar to saying that the Emperor Nero was a bad fiddle player. Fred would best be described as Foghorn Leghorn portraying the fantastical life of Baron von Munchhousen.

As to what happened at Pipe Night after I escaped, that is between Mr Weiss and his God.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyle Weiss

PostSubject: Re: Pipe Night goes terribly wrong for Kyle   Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:46 pm

Kevin, your "Reno" is showing. Laughing

Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Pipe Night goes terribly wrong for Kyle
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2