HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

Let's Bomb Blackhorse Secret Squadron Attack of Doom Group!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Blackhorse

Registration date : 2010-10-23

PostSubject: Let's Bomb Blackhorse Secret Squadron Attack of Doom Group!   Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:16 pm

I am apparently being hit by some ne'er do well, ad hoc bombing collective - I'm writing this from 'the man-bunker'.

Some group of hooligans calling themselves the "Let's Bomb Blackhorse / Secret Squadron / Attack of Doooooom Group" (following their mass escape from the Arkham Asylum for the Criminally Insane) have taken it upon themselves to 'get me'. Thus far they have been successful!

Yesterday the first package snuck in with the regular mail. What a vile trick! A collection of rare and extremely aged premium tins. Today, right smack dab in the middle of my sending out the REAL Squadron's mission orders, the bell rings and a couple more boxes arrive. One heavy enough to contain a cubic meter of a collapsed star...the other nearly bigger than a VW Beatle! The postman was muttering something under his breath...and it's only about a hundred feet down the drive to his truck! What a wuss.

But...three bombs...I mean, that's reasonable. I can deal with that. They haven't gotten to me yet! I'll survive! Nooo problem.

(More on this as events transpire.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Simple Man

Registration date : 2011-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Let's Bomb Blackhorse Secret Squadron Attack of Doom Group!   Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:28 pm

Laughing

Love it! Renegades! Suspect Laughing

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Puff Daddy

Registration date : 2007-12-09

PostSubject: Re: Let's Bomb Blackhorse Secret Squadron Attack of Doom Group!   Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:30 pm

Ya pissed somebody off! Laughing

kaiser83

Registration date : 2012-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Let's Bomb Blackhorse Secret Squadron Attack of Doom Group!   Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:32 pm

Hilarious, there's nobody more deserving.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blackhorse

PostSubject: Re: Let's Bomb Blackhorse Secret Squadron Attack of Doom Group!   Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:45 pm

This is not amusing. This is evil...pure and simple. And, um...insane! Yeah! That's it. INSANE!!! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brewdude

Registration date : 2011-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Let's Bomb Blackhorse Secret Squadron Attack of Doom Group!   Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:48 pm

Blackhorse wrote:
This is not amusing. This is evil...pure and simple. And, um...insane! Yeah! That's it. INSANE!!! Twisted Evil

You complaining or bragging?

pig

Cheers,

RR

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fallsbrew.com
DrumsAndBeer

Registration date : 2012-04-04

PostSubject: Re: Let's Bomb Blackhorse Secret Squadron Attack of Doom Group!   Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:56 pm

Razz MMWAAA-HAHAHA Razz Twisted Evil

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DrT999

Registration date : 2011-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Let's Bomb Blackhorse Secret Squadron Attack of Doom Group!   Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:02 pm

B.H., I'm sure you're recovering from the shock, and worrying about how much more there is to come, but (when you have time) remember, if there are no photos, it didn't happen!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.tobaccocellar.com/DrT999 Online
Blackhorse

PostSubject: Re: Let's Bomb Blackhorse Secret Squadron Attack of Doom Group!   Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:43 pm

Yeah. You'll getcher photos. When I'm good an ready...and not before.

Maybe I'll wait til I finish the scale model B-17 Flying Fortress with the four foot wingspan made from stacks of itty bitty Balsa Wood pieces and parts about as big as a paper match! Shouldn't take me longer than a year and a half! Evil bastige that sent that one my way was smart enough to eradicate all traces of his identity. Little did he know that it flies and can drop bombs! (really!) so if I ever find out who It was...they'll git some of their own outta the plane they sent me!

And I won't be working on it during sippin' sessions with the load of fine craft ales that came along side of it. The id on the sender of those beauties can't disguise himself.

Hmmm. I need to start planning my revenge. Excuse me while I go get some spiral notebooks, sticky notes and well sharpened pencils...which I'll add to the crime scene tape, fingerprint dust and digital camera. These heinous brutes are GOIN' DOWN!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Carlos
Admin

Registration date : 2007-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Let's Bomb Blackhorse Secret Squadron Attack of Doom Group!   Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:57 pm

Now I know what that whistling noise was. Those MOAB's as they went falling overhead. santa

"Never turn your back on a Breen".
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Doc Manhattan
BoB's Team

Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Let's Bomb Blackhorse Secret Squadron Attack of Doom Group!   Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:19 pm

Carlos wrote:
Now I know what that whistling noise was. Those MOAB's as they went falling overhead. santa
They say you never hear the one that gets you...

View user profile http://tobaccocellar.org/tinlist.php?cellar=808
Mozjo33

Registration date : 2011-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Let's Bomb Blackhorse Secret Squadron Attack of Doom Group!   Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:03 am

Speaking from experience. It's bes it you just lay back and take it. Fighting only makes it worse!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mozjo33

PostSubject: Re: Let's Bomb Blackhorse Secret Squadron Attack of Doom Group!   Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:04 am

kaiser83 wrote:
Hilarious, there's nobody more deserving.

Couldn't agree more! cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kaiser83

Registration date : 2012-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Let's Bomb Blackhorse Secret Squadron Attack of Doom Group!   Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:40 am

Mozjo33 wrote:
Speaking from experience. It's bes it you just lay back and take it. Fighting only makes it worse!!!

Rephrase please, I am completely unable to not twist that entire statement. Laughing

Last edited by kaiser83 on Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lesath

Registration date : 2011-07-22

PostSubject: Re: Let's Bomb Blackhorse Secret Squadron Attack of Doom Group!   Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:50 am

Blackhorse,

Maybe that's someone's way of inferring idle hands are the Devil's workshop. If nothing else, you can build the mother ship for the squadron.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Steveaux

Registration date : 2012-09-03

PostSubject: Re: Let's Bomb Blackhorse Secret Squadron Attack of Doom Group!   Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:13 am

kaiser83 wrote:
Mozjo33 wrote:

Rephrase please, I am completely unable to not twist tat entire statement. Laughing

lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Greyson

Registration date : 2012-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Let's Bomb Blackhorse Secret Squadron Attack of Doom Group!   Tue Dec 04, 2012 3:55 am

Blackhorse wrote:
These heinous brutes are GOIN' DOWN!

Aww, don't pick on them Blackhorse, there's only three of them, its not a fair fight...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blackhorse

PostSubject: Re: Let's Bomb Blackhorse Secret Squadron Attack of Doom Group!   Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:40 am

Well, you might be right. So long as there's just the three of 'em. H
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mozjo33

PostSubject: Re: Let's Bomb Blackhorse Secret Squadron Attack of Doom Group!   Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:19 am

kaiser83 wrote:
Mozjo33 wrote:

Rephrase please, I am completely unable to not twist that entire statement. Laughing

That was the idea K!!! affraid affraid
Back to top Go down
View user profile
i.keenum

Registration date : 2011-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Let's Bomb Blackhorse Secret Squadron Attack of Doom Group!   Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:04 am

Ha great egaads its a mutiny.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ian.keenum@gmail.com
Carlos
Admin

Registration date : 2007-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Let's Bomb Blackhorse Secret Squadron Attack of Doom Group!   Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:09 am

Not a mutiny, per say. More like drowning the coach on the sidelines with the Gatorade cooler.

"Never turn your back on a Breen".
Back to top Go down
View user profile
i.keenum

Registration date : 2011-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Let's Bomb Blackhorse Secret Squadron Attack of Doom Group!   Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:17 am

At least the gatorade is ice cold right? scratch
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ian.keenum@gmail.com
Mozjo33

PostSubject: Re: Let's Bomb Blackhorse Secret Squadron Attack of Doom Group!   Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:30 pm

i.keenum wrote:
At least the gatorade is ice cold right? scratch

You have to be carefule with shrinkage though...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
huffelpuff

Registration date : 2011-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Let's Bomb Blackhorse Secret Squadron Attack of Doom Group!   Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:20 pm

Love it! Couldn't happen to a nicer brother.

Jim
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blackhorse

PostSubject: Re: Let's Bomb Blackhorse Secret Squadron Attack of Doom Group!   Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:55 pm

This is getting to be a little embarassing. The model plane was a bomb from an individual not connected with the Doom Squad, or whatever they're calling themselves this week. But you know, when things come on the same day and all, one makes assumptions.

No biggie, it's all sorted out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Let's Bomb Blackhorse Secret Squadron Attack of Doom Group!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next