HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

I was gifted with exceptional generosity!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
cds43

Registration date : 2012-09-05

PostSubject: I was gifted with exceptional generosity!   Sun Dec 16, 2012 4:32 pm

I have been searching with much frustration to find the new Balkan Sobranie. My favorite store has emailed me twice about it being in stock and both times I have missed the boat on obtaining some. On one occasion I had a confirmation of purchase and was emailed the next day with a notice that they had sold out.
After expressing this frustration on the RATS post, I was PM'ed by Kyle Weiss to look for a tin in the mail. How could this be? I have never been on a forum with such a good group of people!

This was in the mail yesterday and has almost a year on it. Thanks a bunch Kyle. I will pass it forward soon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyle Weiss

Registration date : 2011-09-18

PostSubject: Re: I was gifted with exceptional generosity!   Sun Dec 16, 2012 4:40 pm

cheers

Do share your thoughts on it once you pop it open! Smile

Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Simple Man

Registration date : 2011-10-24

PostSubject: Re: I was gifted with exceptional generosity!   Sun Dec 16, 2012 4:53 pm

cheers

Congrats! Way to go, Kyle! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Briar Spirit

Registration date : 2012-08-30

PostSubject: Re: I was gifted with exceptional generosity!   Sun Dec 16, 2012 5:25 pm

Indeed, let us know what you think to it once you've savoured a few bowl, very good of you Kyle, good man. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cds43

Registration date : 2012-09-05

PostSubject: Re: I was gifted with exceptional generosity!   Sun Dec 16, 2012 5:38 pm

I really don't want to open it but I will next week to celebrate the holiday and my 10 days off. I will try and give my best description.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
George Kaplan

Registration date : 2012-01-07

PostSubject: Re: I was gifted with exceptional generosity!   Sun Dec 16, 2012 6:01 pm

Good show, Kyle. Congrats, cds.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
i.keenum

Registration date : 2011-06-12

PostSubject: Re: I was gifted with exceptional generosity!   Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:17 pm

Great job kyle. Im starting to work my way into lats , orientals and the like. Curious to hear your opinion.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ian.keenum@gmail.com
Kyle Weiss

Registration date : 2011-09-18

PostSubject: Re: I was gifted with exceptional generosity!   Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:33 pm

Ian, you'd like that one, honestly. The next time I have a tin open, I'll send you some--it's become "unobtainium" for sure. Why? I don't know.

My only issue with it has been the cut. I'm so bloody used to flakes and dense tobacco, the shag-like cut sometimes throws off my mojo. Flavor-wise, though, it's very unique. Sealike, a tad salty, smokey, peaty and medium-weight in almost all areas. It isn't a favorite of mine, but sometimes it fills that random need when nothing else tastes quite like it.

Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile

I was gifted with exceptional generosity!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brothers of Briar :: Community :: Community In Action-
Jump to: