HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

Chattanooga Smoke Night Report

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
dpkrause

Registration date : 2012-10-17

PostSubject: Chattanooga Smoke Night Report   Wed Dec 19, 2012 1:51 pm

Last night was the second meeting of the newly formed Chattanooga Pipe and Cigar Club. My first meeting was me, my wife, and my best friend. Having learned my lesson I pounded the pavement and did my best to advertise our small little club. I am happy to report a very successful turn out for our second meeting. 12 people in attendance (not including myself) and several business cards handed out to interested people passing by. I had several holiday themed tobaccos on hand to share along with some loaner pipes. This was a huge hit. Jack Lee's Yule Pudding was the favorite holiday blend of the night. All in all it was great success. So much so, that I have had to book a private room at the Chattanooga Billiard Club for our next meeting. I will be raffling off a brand new Savinelli Trevi pipe and some tinned tobacco at the upcoming meeting.
Here are some pics of the night. It was so busy I missed a few people.

Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.facebook.com/ChattanoogaPipeClub
Kyle Weiss

Registration date : 2011-09-18

PostSubject: Re: Chattanooga Smoke Night Report   Wed Dec 19, 2012 4:21 pm

Looks like a good time!!! Cool pub, too, by the way!

Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DrumsAndBeer

Registration date : 2012-04-04

PostSubject: Re: Chattanooga Smoke Night Report   Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:43 pm

Looks like a fun time. Always great to see fellow pipers getting out to appreciate the piping together. Tobacco is best shared.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online

Chattanooga Smoke Night Report
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1