HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

A statistical oddity or is some one fibbing?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
bosun1

Registration date : 2012-10-23

PostSubject: A statistical oddity or is some one fibbing?   Wed Dec 26, 2012 5:38 pm

Notice a lot of Christmas birthday announcements. Makes me go Hmmm (g). I think we have a fair amount of smart people on BoB that didn't tell the truth while registering (Big Grin)..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyle Weiss

Registration date : 2011-09-18

PostSubject: Re: A statistical oddity or is some one fibbing?   Wed Dec 26, 2012 6:08 pm

Mebbe...mebbe not... Some simpler systems actually recognize "February 31st" as a date, and I usually use that. Laughing

Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
George Kaplan

Registration date : 2012-01-07

PostSubject: Re: A statistical oddity or is some one fibbing?   Wed Dec 26, 2012 6:14 pm

Either that, or Christmas babies are somehow more inclined to grow up and smoke a pipe. scratch Maybe it's all those childhood years of thoughtfully pondering the question of where the #%@$! their other presents are.
By the way, Bosun, it's snowing pretty good on this side of the state right now. Has Hell officially frozen over yet?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Greyson

Registration date : 2012-08-03

PostSubject: Re: A statistical oddity or is some one fibbing?   Wed Dec 26, 2012 6:38 pm

No, my birthday is legitimately the 26th, which I really hate. I've been thinking of changing it ever since I was a kid, I noticed a lot of cop out 'this is for both' type presents on Christmas when I was little and the bitterness stays with me still... Laughing Plus nobody can ever do anything on a boxing day, so its depressing every year.

Being shallow and mercenary I've been planning on making my official birthday sometime in June so people have to shell out the proper amount of gifts, but I've not gotten around to it yet. Someday! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
the macdonald

Registration date : 2008-08-31

PostSubject: Re: A statistical oddity or is some one fibbing?   Wed Dec 26, 2012 7:20 pm

Greyson wrote:
No, my birthday is legitimately the 26th, which I really hate. I've been thinking of changing it ever since I was a kid, I noticed a lot of cop out 'this is for both' type presents on Christmas when I was little and the bitterness stays with me still... Laughing Plus nobody can ever do anything on a boxing day, so its depressing every year.

Being shallow and mercenary I've been planning on making my official birthday sometime in June so people have to shell out the proper amount of gifts, but I've not gotten around to it yet. Someday! Twisted Evil

Concur! Dual purpose gift are bullshit. In fact I'll use this post to thank everyone for my b-day wished in the other thread.

RE: this thread, I think capricorns are natural pipe smokers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
the rev

Registration date : 2012-10-08

PostSubject: Re: A statistical oddity or is some one fibbing?   Wed Dec 26, 2012 7:21 pm

Greyson wrote:

Well to celebrate your birthday about 5 years ago I went to the MCG and watch Shane Warne make a mockery of the English batting line up on the way to picking up his 700th wicket. Then I went the next two days and though the barmy army kept singing, my boys won the test in only three days.

I would not however like to talk about the last few ashes series, so don't bother Smile

rev
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://revspipes.com
the rev

Registration date : 2012-10-08

PostSubject: Re: A statistical oddity or is some one fibbing?   Wed Dec 26, 2012 7:22 pm

the macdonald wrote:
Greyson wrote:

Concur! Dual purpose gift are bullshit. In fact I'll use this post to thank everyone for my b-day wished in the other thread.

RE: this thread, I think capricorns are natural pipe smokers.

what about unicorns?

or candy corns?

rev
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://revspipes.com
Greyson

Registration date : 2012-08-03

PostSubject: Re: A statistical oddity or is some one fibbing?   Wed Dec 26, 2012 7:39 pm

the rev wrote:

what about unicorns?

or candy corns?

rev

All valid points, considering.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bosun1

Registration date : 2012-10-23

PostSubject: Re: A statistical oddity or is some one fibbing?   Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:21 am

George Kaplan wrote:
Either that, or Christmas babies are somehow more inclined to grow up and smoke a pipe. scratch Maybe it's all those childhood years of thoughtfully pondering the question of where the #%@$! their other presents are.
By the way, Bosun, it's snowing pretty good on this side of the state right now. Has Hell officially frozen over yet?

Put the dachshunds out at 11:00 PM to water the lawn and I thought I had lost them. Probably an honest 6 - 8 inches with drifting snow. I'm afraid I'm going to have to gas up the snow thrower tomorrow. But then last year we didn't get squat for snow!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MisterE

Registration date : 2009-08-24

PostSubject: Re: A statistical oddity or is some one fibbing?   Thu Dec 27, 2012 4:26 am

My daughter Marķa's bday is the 26th. It happens. Wink

-Yak
Back to top Go down
View user profile

A statistical oddity or is some one fibbing?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1