HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

I got bombed - it NEVER happened....RIGHT!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Briar Spirit

Registration date : 2012-08-30

PostSubject: I got bombed - it NEVER happened....RIGHT!!   Thu Dec 27, 2012 10:41 am

If anyone ever says this happened I will deny everything as I is exspurt and I is UNTOUCHABLE, so this NEVER happened..... RIGHT!!!

It has been viciously rumoured that someone got through my exspurt ground defences and managed to get a bomb package to my door, be warned, the postie has been instructed to deny everything, the sorting office has been given explicit instructions to deny everything, officially THIS NEVER HAPPENED.... RIGHT!!!!

Davidoff English Mixture
Davidoff Green Mixture
Dunhill EMP
Revnor Plug
Mick McQuaid Plug
Murrays Warrior Plug
Cigar Connoisseur - Elizabethan Mixture
& a very curious note

* who ever you are, thank you, this wonderfully kind and caring package will help me immensely, I actually broke down in tears when I opened this package, so very very kind, thank you so very much. I love you *

YOU DIDN'T SEE THAT LAST SENTENCE, IT'S NOT ACTUALLY THERE SO DON'T TRY SAYING IT IS OR I'LL HAVE YOU COMMITTED AS YOU'RE CLEARLY INSANE AND ARE SEEING THINGS................
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alfredo_buscatti

Registration date : 2007-12-17

PostSubject: Re: I got bombed - it NEVER happened....RIGHT!!   Thu Dec 27, 2012 10:44 am

Kirk, when I envision you smoking, I feel happy!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Briar Spirit

PostSubject: Re: I got bombed - it NEVER happened....RIGHT!!   Thu Dec 27, 2012 10:50 am

alfredo_buscatti wrote:
Kirk, when I envision you smoking, I feel happy!

You're a many splendid person and I am so very happy to have come to know you, there, I said it, right, now sod off. I love you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
the rev

Registration date : 2012-10-08

PostSubject: Re: I got bombed - it NEVER happened....RIGHT!!   Thu Dec 27, 2012 11:26 am

Kirk I think you are a dirty despicable jerk, and I hope you enjoy that tobacco immensely and I want to take long walks on the beach with you, smoking and holding hands...

rev
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://revspipes.com
Briar Spirit

PostSubject: Re: I got bombed - it NEVER happened....RIGHT!!   Thu Dec 27, 2012 12:03 pm

the rev wrote:
Kirk I think you are a dirty despicable jerk, and I hope you enjoy that tobacco immensely and I want to take long walks on the beach with you, smoking and holding hands...

rev

Hey, take a number and wait your turn big boy!

Thanks bud, now sling ya hook. I love you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
the rev

PostSubject: Re: I got bombed - it NEVER happened....RIGHT!!   Thu Dec 27, 2012 12:55 pm

Kirk Fitzgerald wrote:
the rev wrote:

rev

Hey, take a number and wait your turn big boy!

Thanks bud, now sling ya hook. I love you

Only hook I sling is the left, often followed by the uppercut,

rev

Razz
Back to top Go down
George Kaplan

Registration date : 2012-01-07

PostSubject: Re: I got bombed - it NEVER happened....RIGHT!!   Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:00 pm

You two make a lovely couple. I love you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MisterE

Registration date : 2009-08-24

PostSubject: Re: I got bombed - it NEVER happened....RIGHT!!   Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:09 pm

Pipe Bears! lol!

-Yak
Back to top Go down
View user profile
puros_bran
Nightrider

Registration date : 2007-12-10

PostSubject: Re: I got bombed - it NEVER happened....RIGHT!!   Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:20 pm

Here come Kyle with his group hug crap... Rolling Eyes

Kyle Weiss

Registration date : 2011-09-18

PostSubject: Re: I got bombed - it NEVER happened....RIGHT!!   Thu Dec 27, 2012 4:39 pm

MisterE wrote:
Pipe Bears! lol!

I just about spit a Peterson through my computer screen in laughter. Oh holy hellbats. lol!

Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyle Weiss

PostSubject: Re: I got bombed - it NEVER happened....RIGHT!!   Thu Dec 27, 2012 4:40 pm

Kirk, bearlove with the Rev or not, the real gift is all that SWEET LEAF!

Warrior Plug: 'nuff said. The stuff is spot-the-eff-on. Very Happy

Way to go, bomberman.

I'll leave the "bearhug for two" to the consenting Brothers. I love you They got it covered. Literally. Laughing

Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Briar Spirit

PostSubject: Re: I got bombed - it NEVER happened....RIGHT!!   Thu Dec 27, 2012 4:42 pm

the rev wrote:

rev

Razz

I did hear tell you was a boxer Rev, small World eh, I was full contact Kick-Boxer (in the ring and street fighter) for 12 years, sod all that stuff though, too old for that rubbish now, the only hooks folk our age should be throwing should be attached to a rod and reel. I love you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
the rev

PostSubject: Re: I got bombed - it NEVER happened....RIGHT!!   Thu Dec 27, 2012 5:22 pm

Kirk Fitzgerald wrote:
the rev wrote:

rev

Razz

I did hear tell you was a boxer Rev, small World eh, I was full contact Kick-Boxer (in the ring and street fighter) for 12 years, sod all that stuff though, too old for that rubbish now, the only hooks folk our age should be throwing should be attached to a rod and reel. I love you

Not a boxer, mma fighter. I was more a grappler, 15 years of wrestling and a brazilian jiu jitsu black belt. But I did a lot of boxing and muay thai in prep for that part of the fight. Now I only fight with stubborn briar.

rev
Back to top Go down
George Kaplan

Registration date : 2012-01-07

PostSubject: Re: I got bombed - it NEVER happened....RIGHT!!   Thu Dec 27, 2012 6:40 pm

the rev wrote:
Now I only fight with stubborn briar.

When I saw that quote in Kyle's sig line, I thought it said stubborn hair.
I'd say you won that fight, rev.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Greyson

Registration date : 2012-08-03

PostSubject: Re: I got bombed - it NEVER happened....RIGHT!!   Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:19 pm

It seems with the BoB bombers around, nowhere is safe... You should see what the SOBs did to me last month. Still, it looks like it worked out on this one. Congrats Kirk!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rob_In_MO

Registration date : 2011-01-19

PostSubject: Re: I got bombed - it NEVER happened....RIGHT!!   Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:46 pm

Congrats, Kirk!

Those are all top notch blends.

cheers

See what happens when you get on here and complain that your completely out of tobacco? Shocked The group bombed the hell out of me back in June, been there - done that...

Now, quit crying a smoke a bowl! Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyle Weiss

PostSubject: Re: I got bombed - it NEVER happened....RIGHT!!   Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:53 am

George Kaplan wrote:
the rev wrote:

When I saw that quote in Kyle's sig line, I thought it said stubborn hair.
I'd say you won that fight, rev.

Ha! Laughing I'm losing that battle ungracefully as well.

Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Briar Spirit

PostSubject: Re: I got bombed - it NEVER happened....RIGHT!!   Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:51 pm

the rev wrote:

rev

Aye, and from what I have seen Bud, you're gonna go a long way in the pipe carving circles, and more power to you too. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
the rev

PostSubject: Re: I got bombed - it NEVER happened....RIGHT!!   Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:15 pm

thanks mate, I got three pipes in the works now, very different from each other. I am hoping to be able to post pictures first week of January. It is gonna be a busy Jan for me with 8 commissions confirmed.

rev
Back to top Go down
Briar Spirit

PostSubject: Re: I got bombed - it NEVER happened....RIGHT!!   Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:56 pm

the rev wrote:
thanks mate, I got three pipes in the works now, very different from each other. I am hoping to be able to post pictures first week of January. It is gonna be a busy Jan for me with 8 commissions confirmed.

rev

Eight commissions, that is awesome, I look forward to seeing what you come up with, very cool. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Briar Spirit

PostSubject: Re: I got bombed - it NEVER happened....RIGHT!!   Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:47 am

You're NOT funny you guys, you know that don't you!!!!

So today I got hit again, this time a parcel turned up from our very own Rob_in_MO, this is what was in the parcel:

Hearth & Home Capitol Stairs 1.5 oz
MacBaren Plumcake Navy Blend 100g
Mini Maglite Torch with 2 spare bulbs

and a rather cheeky 'gag pipe' with a honking great crack in the bowl, you think you got me stumped with it don't you Rob, HAH, I have a plan which should turn this 'gag pipe' around making it useable, more on that when the weather here improves enough for me to be able to spend some time in the shed.

I am so grateful for the Maglite, I said about our not having a torch for the winter months quite a while back now, Rob actually remembered that conversation and sent me a 'light from the heavens'. I know you don't rate the torch too much Rob but to us it is nothing short of a godsend, thank you so very much for that.

I am smoking a bowl of the H&H CS now and man is it nice stuff, it's like having a bowl of oaty nuts in the pipe, it is simply marvellous tobacco, so kind Rob, very thoughtful gesture.

The MacBaren is sadly a Lat Blend which I don't get on with any more, I'm hoping to trade it with some one perhaps, we shall see, still a very kind and generous gesture Rob, I appreciate it very very much my friend, thank you very much.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rob_In_MO

Registration date : 2011-01-19

PostSubject: Re: I got bombed - it NEVER happened....RIGHT!!   Wed Jan 02, 2013 11:59 am

Just glad everything arrived, Kirk.

Sorry about the mixup, I should've chosen something other than Plumcake to send. If it does have Latakia in the mix it is very little. I smoked my first tin of it and liked it quite a lot.

The Mini Maglite isn't very bright, but hundreds of years from now when archaeologists dig it up - they could put batteries in it and the darn thing would still work. Of course having the spare bulbs doesn't hurt either. Cool

I knew you'd get a kick out of the 'Gag Pipe'. I didn't expect you to do anything at all with it, other than laugh... Laughing

Enjoy, Brother!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Briar Spirit

PostSubject: Re: I got bombed - it NEVER happened....RIGHT!!   Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:11 pm

Rob_In_MO wrote:
Sorry about the mixup, I should've chosen something other than Plumcake to send. If it does have Latakia in the mix it is very little. I smoked my first tin of it and liked it quite a lot.

I'd love to try it Rob, but if it turns out to have so much Lat' in it that I can taste it I wont smoke it, I have seriously gone off Latakia, man I never thought I'd find myself saying that. If I open it then I wouldn't be able to bring myself to try to trade it.

I truly appreciate your gesture Rob, the H&H CS is absolutely gorgeous baccy, I'm smoking a second bowl of it already, the Nic hit is pretty low but the taste is simply amazing. I really appreciate your not finding my need to trade the MacBaren insulting to you mate, there's probably someone here in the UK who loves the stuff and might wish to trade for something I would equally enjoy, could be a win win.

You are such a Gentleman Rob, thank you again. Smile

Wait when you see what I do with that gag pipe, it WILL be smokable when I'm done with it. Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Greyson

Registration date : 2012-08-03

PostSubject: Re: I got bombed - it NEVER happened....RIGHT!!   Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:16 pm

Kirk Fitzgerald wrote:
You're NOT funny you guys, you know that don't you!!!!

Wrong again Bob!

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyle Weiss

PostSubject: Re: I got bombed - it NEVER happened....RIGHT!!   Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:06 pm

Kirk, Plumcake is VERY light on the Lat. I'm a fan of the stuff, and I think you should at least try it. Smile

Nice torch setup from Rob, too... provided it isn't lost or stolen, the thing can last three lifetimes. Smile

Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile

I got bombed - it NEVER happened....RIGHT!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brothers of Briar :: Community :: Community In Action-
Jump to: