HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

I got bombed - it NEVER happened....RIGHT!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rob_In_MO

Registration date : 2011-01-19

PostSubject: Re: I got bombed - it NEVER happened....RIGHT!!   Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:01 pm

Kyle Weiss wrote:
Kirk, Plumcake is VERY light on the Lat. I'm a fan of the stuff, and I think you should at least try it.

Agree 100%!

Kirk - many of us on here, and without hesitation, have traded opened tins. There is no dishonor or disrespect in doing this. We've all opened tins that sounded good or were recommended, but the blend just wasn't for us. The Brother involved in the trade knows he's getting an opened tin - which is really no different than getting a bagged tobacco in a trade. In fact, if you don't like it you can always bag it up and trade it off that way...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Briar Spirit

Registration date : 2012-08-30

PostSubject: Re: I got bombed - it NEVER happened....RIGHT!!   Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:53 am

I just wont run that way chaps, I have moved away from Lat' blends, I know this and opening the tin just to try it with the strong chance of not enjoying it and then expecting to palm it off on a Bro' makes my sensibilities goes nuts, I just can't do it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

I got bombed - it NEVER happened....RIGHT!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brothers of Briar :: Community :: Community In Action-
Jump to: