HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

Christmas.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
GuitarMyFriend

Registration date : 2012-02-23

PostSubject: Christmas.   Thu Dec 27, 2012 4:19 pm

Christmas has been good to me. My good friend Alex, (Thistleoak) took into consideration that I always drool over his clay churchwarden, and did some searching to find one. Mines a little longer than his, but we don't talk about that. He also got me a AF cigar.

Now my loving Girlfriend, got me a very old standing brass ashtray, a 36 pipe pipe rack, and she got her wood shop teacher from her high school days to help her to make a picture frame that she placed a picture of my Gramps and me way back in '93 before I was even a year old yet. She knew how to hit me right in the heart, and she did it very successfully.

I was very pleased this Christmas, except for a little necklace that I bought for her and I paid expedited shipping for STILL hasn't showed up yet. But I'll figure some romantic way to give it to her.
Now even my father, who used to want nothing to do with me, bought me a Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0. I'm still trying to figure it out, but he told me how proud he was of me for the first time, and told me that I deserve it. This Christmas was phenomenal.
Zach
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyle Weiss

Registration date : 2011-09-18

PostSubject: Re: Christmas.   Thu Dec 27, 2012 4:31 pm

Knowing my good friends had a good Christmas makes me pleased. cheers

Glad to know you're well, the girlie is well, you have a neat ashtray, some cool pipestuff, new tech to play with...

...T'Oak sent me a cool card and I told him to wish ya well for me.

Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Greyson

Registration date : 2012-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Christmas.   Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:31 pm

Couple of really nice gifts for you there, I'm glad you had a good Christmas!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Christmas.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1