HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

Don't post a bunch of crap... just unloading a bit

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Kyle Weiss

Registration date : 2011-09-18

PostSubject: Re: Don't post a bunch of crap... just unloading a bit   Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:11 pm

Neutral That's rough. Fortunately he has good family.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
petertschantz

Registration date : 2010-08-12

PostSubject: Re: Don't post a bunch of crap... just unloading a bit   Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:13 pm

prayers will continue PB
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.petertschantz.com/
Frost

Registration date : 2009-12-31

PostSubject: Re: Don't post a bunch of crap... just unloading a bit   Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:32 pm

Not around often so just saw this. Just wanted to let you know I'm thinkin of ya bud and wishing you the best.

There's your bunch of crap. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
View user profile
riff raff

Registration date : 2011-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Don't post a bunch of crap... just unloading a bit   Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:40 pm

PB, we have pretty thick skins here. You never know what folks are going through, so it's wise not to jump to any conclusions. It's sometimes better to lash out on a forum, versus your family, you have to release somehow. I hope your situation improves on both fronts, what a week. Keep us posted.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fishfuzz

Registration date : 2012-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Don't post a bunch of crap... just unloading a bit   Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:20 pm

We'll keep praying for you and your family!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Carlos
Admin

Registration date : 2007-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Don't post a bunch of crap... just unloading a bit   Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:26 pm

Sorry! I don't know how I missed this thread. Just now saw it. All the best for everyone PB. I hope recovery is swift.

"Never turn your back on a Breen".
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mozjo33

Registration date : 2011-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Don't post a bunch of crap... just unloading a bit   Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:17 pm

Continued prayers for your family PB.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mark
Admin

Registration date : 2008-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Don't post a bunch of crap... just unloading a bit   Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:30 pm

It's none of my business but if you'd care to give an update on the old gentlemans condition/recovery I'd like to know, and I'm sure others would too.

Sometimes I wake up grumpy. Other times I let her sleep.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
puros_bran
Nightrider

PostSubject: Re: Don't post a bunch of crap... just unloading a bit   Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:55 pm

Apparently he's more vegetable than conscience. He still thinks everyone is Marsha when he is able to speak. Mom confessed that her COPD is preventing her from proper care and he is very short term in a facility.. I don't know what kind of facility because she is not sharing information very well. I do know in 20 days it starts costing 3600 per month out of pocket. Moms faced with some very difficult decisions.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
puros_bran
Nightrider

PostSubject: Re: Don't post a bunch of crap... just unloading a bit   Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:15 pm

On the bright side the Mrs said her biopsy came back and she isn't cancerous.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mikem
The Coordinator

Registration date : 2007-12-14

PostSubject: Re: Don't post a bunch of crap... just unloading a bit   Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:39 pm

PB, like Carlos I just saw this. My thoughts and prayers are with you. Good news about the Misses. Anything that I can do let us know my friend.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Doc Manhattan

Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Don't post a bunch of crap... just unloading a bit   Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:53 pm

Glad to hear that little bit of good news in there with all the difficult business. THinking good thoughts. Anything I can do, you know how to reach me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://tobaccocellar.org/tinlist.php?cellar=808
Mozjo33

Registration date : 2011-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Don't post a bunch of crap... just unloading a bit   Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:00 pm

puros_bran wrote:
On the bright side the Mrs said her biopsy came back and she isn't cancerous.

Great news PB. Continued prayers for your mom and pops.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
huffelpuff

Registration date : 2011-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Don't post a bunch of crap... just unloading a bit   Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:26 am

PB I'm so sorry about your pops. Prayers and whatever good mojo I can muster headed your way!

Jim
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Frost

Registration date : 2009-12-31

PostSubject: Re: Don't post a bunch of crap... just unloading a bit   Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:53 pm

Glad the Mrs is ok. We just went through a similar ordeal with my old man, it's a tough thing. Wish I could help you bud and hope it gets better soon for you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Don't post a bunch of crap... just unloading a bit
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3