HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

Unicorn's.. for real... look.. I aint lien.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
puros_bran
Nightrider

Registration date : 2007-12-10

PostSubject: Unicorn's.. for real... look.. I aint lien.   Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:50 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Unicorn's.. for real... look.. I aint lien.   Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:48 pm

It amazes me how universal Unicorns were .

There must have been something "to it."

What a Face
Back to top Go down
Mozjo33

Registration date : 2011-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Unicorn's.. for real... look.. I aint lien.   Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:06 pm

N. Korea did say they were going to test or "try" America. Here I thought they were going to threaten us with nukes. Now the secret is out, a herd of killer unicorns! affraid
Back to top Go down
View user profile
George Kaplan

Registration date : 2012-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Unicorn's.. for real... look.. I aint lien.   Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:00 am

I read up on that when the story came out a while back. Turns out it's just some mis-translation bs. There's some legendary lost city or something called "Kirin's Grove" and the kirin is a mythical beast sort of like a unicorn. It's like how we have places called Devil's Rock or some such. It doesn't mean we actually believe old scratch put it there. Still, with all the totally insane s#!t that comes out of North Korea, it really makes no difference whether they believe in unicorns or not. The story might as well be true!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kaiser83

Registration date : 2012-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Unicorn's.. for real... look.. I aint lien.   Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:00 am

Like playing leap frog with a unicorn.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mozjo33

Registration date : 2011-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Unicorn's.. for real... look.. I aint lien.   Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:00 am

kaiser83 wrote:

Almost made me spit up my coffee K!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Briar Spirit

Registration date : 2012-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Unicorn's.. for real... look.. I aint lien.   Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:07 am

What ever it is, I feel really sorry for the people of N.Korea, they once again have a complete nutter in control of their country, the people must be terrified about what may come of this lunatics behaviour, so sad.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
puros_bran
Nightrider

Registration date : 2007-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Unicorn's.. for real... look.. I aint lien.   Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:46 am

George Kaplan wrote:
It's like how we have places called Devil's Rock.

True, Satan lives in the US!!!! I knew it!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Natch

Registration date : 2007-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Unicorn's.. for real... look.. I aint lien.   Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:21 pm

What's the big deal here? I eat them several times a week. How do you think I get my daily source of sparkles?

Natch

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Natch

Registration date : 2007-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Unicorn's.. for real... look.. I aint lien.   Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:31 pm

Kirk Fitzgerald wrote:
What ever it is, I feel really sorry for the people of N.Korea, they once again have a complete nutter in control of their country, the people must be terrified about what may come of this lunatics behaviour, so sad.

Probably more the case of a bunch of old, conservative generals looking over his shoulder and impacting what he says and does. Still, a really odd thing for Jr. to say publicly. Kinda gives credibility to that politically sensitive word of "preemptive strike", doesn't it?

Natch
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyle Weiss

Registration date : 2011-09-18

PostSubject: Re: Unicorn's.. for real... look.. I aint lien.   Sat Jan 26, 2013 3:30 pm

The rhinoceros is a distant relative of the horse. Unicorns are said to be horse-like. Unicorns and rhinos have horns, one in theory.

*shrug*

Could happen. It's probably historical, phallic idealism, though. Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dshpipes

Registration date : 2011-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Unicorn's.. for real... look.. I aint lien.   Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:14 pm

kaiser83 wrote:

Nominated!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.dshpipes.com

PostSubject: Re: Unicorn's.. for real... look.. I aint lien.   Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:23 pm

Quote :
phallic idealism

I can easily come up with a more nearly ideal placement for one than protruding from one's forehead.

What a Face

Last edited by Yak on Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Greyson

Registration date : 2012-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Unicorn's.. for real... look.. I aint lien.   Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:36 pm

Mozjo33 wrote:
Here I thought they were going to threaten us with nukes. Now the secret is out, a herd of killer unicorns! affraid

Warning: Gory scene of unicorn rampage

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyle Weiss

PostSubject: Re: Unicorn's.. for real... look.. I aint lien.   Sun Jan 27, 2013 2:20 pm

Yak wrote:
Quote :
phallic idealism

I can easily come up with a more nearly ideal placement for one than protruding from one's forehead.

What a Face

"The Emperor's New ________ " Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Unicorn's.. for real... look.. I aint lien.   Sun Jan 27, 2013 2:27 pm

Then again, I always did find the gag store fake glasses with the rubber membrum virillum "nose" attached more than mildly amusing Laughing

What a Face
Back to top Go down
Kyle Weiss

PostSubject: Re: Unicorn's.. for real... look.. I aint lien.   Sun Jan 27, 2013 2:32 pm

Yak wrote:
Then again, I always did find the gag store fake glasses with the rubber membrum virillum "nose" attached more than mildly amusing Laughing

What a Face

Especially if the wearer was blessed with an unusually large, cleft chin. *snerk*

Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Unicorn's.. for real... look.. I aint lien.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1