HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

Thank you huffelpuff!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
beetlejazz

Registration date : 2012-08-17

PostSubject: Thank you huffelpuff!   Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:59 pm

I've been gotten again! Very Happy The mailman must think there's something super suspicious going on at this rate! Laughing I wasn't sadly home on Friday so I got my hands on the goodness only today, but whoa, am I happy now!

I had been tricked by huffelpuff into disclosing my address with the oh-so-innocent sounding "I can send you a bit of Brown Pigtail". Little did I know when I agreed. What I found inside the package in addition to very much appreciated Pigtail (I'm a major fan of Brown Bogie, so I really wished to taste this one, especially after reading the comments here) was a whole bunch of GENEROUS samples of many things I can't wait to try! cheers

C&D Star of the East (I'm really excited about the chance to try this one!)
G&H Coconut Twist, Black Cherry Twist and Rum Twist (GH twists!!! And I have enjoyed GH Rum Flake before so understandably find these exciting!)
John Middleton's Cherry Blend (I know nothing about this one, but if it comes together with a bunch of GH twists it must be interesting!)

Waa haa haa now I don't know which one I open first. affraid Laughing

Thank you so much huffelpuff! I will have great time trying these ones out. Such a kind and generous thing to do.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
monbla256

Registration date : 2012-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Thank you huffelpuff!   Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:32 pm

AAAH, the infamous Cherry Blend. An "old school" OTC/drugstore American Aro ! Your'e in for an experience with THAT one ! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
beetlejazz

PostSubject: Re: Thank you huffelpuff!   Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:39 pm

Interesting, Monbla! Heh, to get the "right experience", I should probably buy me a cob then? Twisted Evil

That aside, Coconut twist is good. I can't really taste the coconut, it's just a slight scent. Yes, the more I smoke, the more of a fan I'm becoming of GH.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rob_In_MO

Registration date : 2011-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Thank you huffelpuff!   Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:51 pm

Congrats Anna!

Well done, Huffelpuff. cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
huffelpuff

Registration date : 2011-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Thank you huffelpuff!   Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:16 pm

It's my pleasure to spoil baby sis a bit! Ok I will admit the cherry blend was a little cheeky of me! In all honesty though I don't really consider it to be a real aero. I have only tasted tobacco when I've smoked it. Of course it could be that my stash of cherry blend is about 9 years old. (It's actually one of my younger smokes) at any rate it should be a unique experience for you. I hope you enjoy them.

Jim
Back to top Go down
View user profile
beetlejazz

PostSubject: Re: Thank you huffelpuff!   Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:21 pm

Ha! I was just planning to get me a cob, a bottle of bourbon, and smoke the Cherry blend while watching No Country for Old Men. A bit like travelling without really travelling. Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
monbla256

Registration date : 2012-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Thank you huffelpuff!   Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:43 am

After a full bottle of Bourbon, that Cherry Blend will be your fave for sure Twisted Evil Jack Daniels black label or Wild Turkey ? Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Briar Spirit

Registration date : 2012-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Thank you huffelpuff!   Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:54 am

Very cool of you to spread the 'Happy' Jim, kudos to you, I hope you enjoy those news blends Anna, a fellow Brown Bogie fan eh, the 'Force' is strong with this one Rob. Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DrumsAndBeer

Registration date : 2012-04-04

PostSubject: Re: Thank you huffelpuff!   Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:36 am

A very thoughtful care package for sure. So Coconut Twist is good? That's been one of the few that I have been most hesitant to purchase. Perhaps it's high time I picked a small sample up.

For a cherry fix, I always always enjoyed G&H Top Black Cherry. cherry It's a very nice cavendish and it's completely devoid of that typical waxy tasting undertone that comes through in a lot of straight flavored Cavs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
beetlejazz

PostSubject: Re: Thank you huffelpuff!   Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:57 am

monbla256 wrote:
After a full bottle of Bourbon, that Cherry Blend will be your fave for sure Twisted Evil Jack Daniels black label or Wild Turkey ? Twisted Evil

Well, when you see me professing here how I have found my new favourite tobacco, you know it's Jack Daniels-induced delirium tremens speaking. Laughing

The coconut twist goes really well with coffee. Packs quite the vitamin-N punch too. drunken
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RonA3597

Registration date : 2008-03-15

PostSubject: Re: Thank you huffelpuff!   Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:42 pm

HP, a cool bomb of a care package to baby sis! Good on you both! cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyle Weiss

Registration date : 2011-09-18

PostSubject: Re: Thank you huffelpuff!   Tue Feb 12, 2013 3:10 pm

beetlejazz wrote:
Ha! I was just planning to get me a cob, a bottle of bourbon, and smoke the Cherry blend while watching No Country for Old Men. A bit like travelling without really travelling. Laughing

That's the way to do it. Replace the Cherry Blend with some Jackknife and you have yourself at least what Americans think life is like through the eyes of everyone else. Laughing

Class act, Huff. cheers

Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Thank you huffelpuff!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brothers of Briar :: Community :: Community In Action-
Jump to: