HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Please Use the Sub-Forums

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Carlos
Admin
Carlos

Registration date : 2007-12-10

Please Use the Sub-Forums Empty
PostSubject: Please Use the Sub-Forums   Please Use the Sub-Forums EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 10:54 am

The intent is to try to balance the amount of time for moderation and still provide some structure for ease of searching for issues that may interest us. List a region, or country, or a state in the title of the thread.

Thanks!

"Never turn your back on a Breen".
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyle Weiss

Kyle Weiss

Registration date : 2011-09-18

PostSubject: Re: Please Use the Sub-Forums   Please Use the Sub-Forums EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 2:31 pm

Are the current "hot topics" going to be moved? Not to ask more work out of ya, Carlos. Please Use the Sub-Forums 710492

Great setup for this, by the way.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Carlos
Admin
Carlos

Registration date : 2007-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Please Use the Sub-Forums   Please Use the Sub-Forums EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 8:45 pm

Kyle Weiss wrote:
Are the current "hot topics" going to be moved? Not to ask more work out of ya, Carlos. Please Use the Sub-Forums 710492

Great setup for this, by the way.

Point me to them. Ummm....send me a list. The originator can always change the thread title to add a state or region etc. Or just ask. I can do it as soon as I get a chance. So bear with me. Others can do it also, but some of them have been busier than I have been.

"Never turn your back on a Breen".
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fight'n Hampsters

Fight'n Hampsters

Registration date : 2011-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Please Use the Sub-Forums   Please Use the Sub-Forums EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 8:49 pm

I've got one about the FDA tobacco center changing leaders...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brewdude
Brewdude

Registration date : 2011-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Please Use the Sub-Forums   Please Use the Sub-Forums EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 9:51 pm

Carlos, please move this thread to the State sub-forum:

http://brothersofbriar.forumotion.com/t22064-a-call-to-action-in-the-evergreen-state-wa

TIA

Cheers,

RR

Please Use the Sub-Forums Purple11x 2Please Use the Sub-Forums Bombx10  Please Use the Sub-Forums Bombx3Please Use the Sub-Forums D6bddf10 Please Use the Sub-Forums 44902965465_19121c84ed_s_d
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.randereed.com

Please Use the Sub-Forums
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brothers of Briar :: Community :: Tobacco Legislation-
Jump to: