HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 
 

 March Madness - BoB Bombing Mission #12

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
bentbulldog

avatar

Age : 34
Location : Briarwood, NY (not joking)
Registration date : 2009-06-21

PostSubject: Fallout - Day2   Sat Mar 30, 2013 1:42 pm

Just when I thought it was over, yesterday I had another day of complaining and clutter! 7 more packages and a butt load of pain (pun intented)

I was floored by one of the sauces, which you can see in the pic. I've already started using them so If I go missing for a week or two, I'll be in the bathroom.

The boxes have stacked up on my wall like a parasite.




Back to top Go down
View user profile
DrT999

avatar

Age : 59
Location : Piedmont of North Carolina
Registration date : 2011-08-31

PostSubject: Re: March Madness - BoB Bombing Mission #12   Sat Mar 30, 2013 3:18 pm

Still out for delivery??? H'mmm Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.tobaccocellar.com/DrT999
tech2576

avatar

Age : 61
Location : North end of GA
Registration date : 2012-01-19

PostSubject: Re: March Madness - BoB Bombing Mission #12   Sat Mar 30, 2013 3:30 pm

Out for delivery!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blackhorse
Moderator
avatar

Age : 70
Location : Oregon City
Registration date : 2010-10-23

PostSubject: Re: March Madness - BoB Bombing Mission #12   Sat Mar 30, 2013 6:13 pm

You should use the Sriracha as a dipping sauce for the new Lay's Sriracha flavored chips.


Big news here in the stable! It appears we're getting a puppy. Oh Lord, what have I done? It's a little Pug. A boy. I don't know how long this image will stay up, the breeder takes them down when the pups are gone.

If anyone has an appropriate name for a male Pug...post it.

Blondehorse was not a popular choice with the rest of the locals.



_________________
Council Member, Trading Post & General Site Moderator.

Founding BoB Bombers Squadron Commander, Ret.
BoB Bombers Squadron Reserve CoCommander reactivated. 
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
bentbulldog

avatar

Age : 34
Location : Briarwood, NY (not joking)
Registration date : 2009-06-21

PostSubject: Re: March Madness - BoB Bombing Mission #12   Sat Mar 30, 2013 6:20 pm

Rhody cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tech2576

avatar

Age : 61
Location : North end of GA
Registration date : 2012-01-19

PostSubject: Re: March Madness - BoB Bombing Mission #12   Sat Mar 30, 2013 6:28 pm

Latakia
Storm Front
Puros Bran
Kyle
Back to top Go down
View user profile
soylentgreen

avatar

Age : 46
Location : Florida, USA
Registration date : 2012-03-06

PostSubject: Re: March Madness - BoB Bombing Mission #12   Sat Mar 30, 2013 6:35 pm

Plug
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blackhorse
Moderator
avatar

Age : 70
Location : Oregon City
Registration date : 2010-10-23

PostSubject: Re: March Madness - BoB Bombing Mission #12   Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:24 pm

Okay...I officially withdraw my request for names.

Rolling Eyes

_________________
Council Member, Trading Post & General Site Moderator.

Founding BoB Bombers Squadron Commander, Ret.
BoB Bombers Squadron Reserve CoCommander reactivated. 
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
scotties22

avatar

Age : 36
Location : Missouri
Registration date : 2012-06-10

PostSubject: Re: March Madness - BoB Bombing Mission #12   Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:59 pm

He looks like a Max to me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.ladybriar.com
i.keenum

avatar

Age : 28
Location : coast of mississippi
Registration date : 2011-06-12

PostSubject: Re: March Madness - BoB Bombing Mission #12   Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:23 am

Gawith , definitely looks like a gawith.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ian.keenum@gmail.com
kaiser83

avatar

Age : 34
Location : Wherever the smoke clears
Registration date : 2012-02-22

PostSubject: Re: March Madness - BoB Bombing Mission #12   Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:29 am

Squish. His name must be squish because his face is squished.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BigCasino

avatar

Age : 49
Location : North of Pittsburgh pa
Registration date : 2012-11-27

PostSubject: Re: March Madness - BoB Bombing Mission #12   Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:07 pm

Watson
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.bcpipes.net
Buckshot

avatar

Age : 71
Location : Southeast Michigan
Registration date : 2011-07-17

PostSubject: Re: March Madness - BoB Bombing Mission #12   Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:25 pm

Blackhorse wrote:
Okay...I officially withdraw my request for names.

Rolling Eyes

OK...how about Blade!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gravel

avatar

Age : 43
Location : Oregon
Registration date : 2011-12-07

PostSubject: Re: March Madness - BoB Bombing Mission #12   Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:56 pm

How about a picture of all the damage together? And a list of recognizable items?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.tobaccocellar.com/Gravel
DrumsAndBeer

avatar

Age : 45
Location : Northern, CA
Registration date : 2012-04-04

PostSubject: Re: March Madness - BoB Bombing Mission #12   Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:28 am

More Pics, More pics, More pics!!! Razz cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
George Kaplan

avatar

Age : 47
Location : Kalamazoo, MI
Registration date : 2012-01-07

PostSubject: Re: March Madness - BoB Bombing Mission #12   Tue Apr 02, 2013 2:03 am

I'm just glad to see mine got there in one piece. (lost the tracking # so I was "dropping blind" Evil or Very Mad )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gravel

avatar

Age : 43
Location : Oregon
Registration date : 2011-12-07

PostSubject: Re: March Madness - BoB Bombing Mission #12   Tue Apr 02, 2013 2:22 am

George Kaplan wrote:
I'm just glad to see mine got there in one piece. (lost the tracking # so I was "dropping blind" Evil or Very Mad )

Thats like going to the bathroom after being asleep!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.tobaccocellar.com/Gravel
kaiser83

avatar

Age : 34
Location : Wherever the smoke clears
Registration date : 2012-02-22

PostSubject: Re: March Madness - BoB Bombing Mission #12   Tue Apr 02, 2013 3:20 pm

We, the people of BoB, demand this injustice of a full inventory not having been give be rectified. Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DrT999

avatar

Age : 59
Location : Piedmont of North Carolina
Registration date : 2011-08-31

PostSubject: Re: March Madness - BoB Bombing Mission #12   Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:13 pm

kaiser83 wrote:
We, the people of BoB, demand this injustice of a full inventory not having been give be rectified. Laughing

If he indulged in some of those sauces too much, he might be . . . too occupied to post for a while affraid
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.tobaccocellar.com/DrT999
Blackhorse
Moderator
avatar

Age : 70
Location : Oregon City
Registration date : 2010-10-23

PostSubject: Re: March Madness - BoB Bombing Mission #12   Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:22 pm

OK - I'll poke around the charred wreckage of his prior digs to see if I can see any movement, etc.

I also think we need some comprehensive photos and a full listing of items received.




On another note...I just posted a few pics of our newest family member here in the barn. A true treasure. And a name has been chosen.

http://www.brothersofbriar.com/t22819-new-addition-to-the-blackhorse-family#299743

_________________
Council Member, Trading Post & General Site Moderator.

Founding BoB Bombers Squadron Commander, Ret.
BoB Bombers Squadron Reserve CoCommander reactivated. 
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Dave_In_Philly

avatar

Age : 37
Location : Philly
Registration date : 2011-08-18

PostSubject: Re: March Madness - BoB Bombing Mission #12   Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:39 am

soylentgreen wrote:
Plug

I missed this before, but this is perfect. I vote that we the people of BoB hereby declare that the newest member of the Horse family shall be, and hereafter is known as: Plug the pug.

(also it looks like mine did make it, too, albeit a day late)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
i.keenum

avatar

Age : 28
Location : coast of mississippi
Registration date : 2011-06-12

PostSubject: Re: March Madness - BoB Bombing Mission #12   Fri Apr 05, 2013 1:21 pm

More evidence! I want to see it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ian.keenum@gmail.com
bentbulldog

avatar

Age : 34
Location : Briarwood, NY (not joking)
Registration date : 2009-06-21

PostSubject: FALLOUT   Fri Apr 05, 2013 1:29 pm

So I've gotten around to cleaning up the mess! Mind you all that this is a queen size bed. My wife has done nothing but talk about this all week, to her friends and even her mom. Considering that she HATES me smoking, and was very happy that I was able to get rid of my cellar, all I can say with this delivery is:

Pipe Smoking
FTW cheers cheers cheers

She was leaving from the scene and wanted to leave a message as I took it. I thought it was great and am sharing it with you all.



And here is a list of the Tobacco, some are in tins, others in sample bags. Either way, at my current rate of smoking (3-4 bowls per week) I should get this all done by Thanksgiving!

Lane ltd Very Cherry
Lane ltd MV1000
Lane ltd 1Q
Uhless.com Blend 300
Unknown Blender The loot trail
Unknown Blender Cherry Carry Nation
Unknown Blender Cool Hand Luke
Jack Lee's Halflings Leaf
Optimum Aromatic
4noggins Thomas' Blend
4noggins Dark Horse
4noggins Covered Bridges
MacBarren Vanilla Crème Loose Cut
MacBarren Vanilla Crème Flake
MacBarren Cherry Ambrosia
MacBarren Honey & Chocolate
Stanwell Melange
Dan's/CAO Sweet Vanilla Honeydew
Dan's/CAO Milonga
Wessex Classic VA
Mclleland 5100
Mclleland Tastemaster Aromatic
Mclleland VA 35
Mclleland FMC (frog morton cellar?)
Mclleland Holiday Spirit 2012
Mclleland Yenidje Highlander
Mclleland Blackwoods Flake
Mclleland Rasberries & Cream
Mclleland NUT Nutty Hazel
Kentucky Club Aromatic
Gawith & Hoggarth Brown Cav?
Gawith & Hoggarth Brown Flake
Gawith & Hoggarth Glengarry Flake
Peterson University Flake
Peterson Nutty Cut
Peter Stokkebye After Dinner
Low Country Santee
Low Country Carolina Christmas
Scandanavian Purckbowle
Cornel & Diehl Kajun Kake
Cornel & Diehl Exhausted Rooster
Cornel & Diehl Cross Eyed Cricket
Cornel & Diehl Autumn Evening
Sutliffe Metropolitan
Sutliffe Alexander Bridge
Sutliffe Blue Danube
Sutliffe Spinnaker
Sutliffe Charlemagne
Sutliffe Field Master
Just 4 Him Shortcut to Mushrooms
Sam Gawith Kendal Cream
Sam Gawith FVF
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gravel

avatar

Age : 43
Location : Oregon
Registration date : 2011-12-07

PostSubject: Re: March Madness - BoB Bombing Mission #12   Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:37 pm

I spy some OGS and Astley's in that heap o' baccy.

Cool Hand Fluke and Dark Horse are blends by John Patton (tiltjlp) and available at 4Noggins.

I bet, somewhere deep inside, your wife is happy to have all that hot sauce.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.tobaccocellar.com/Gravel
tech2576

avatar

Age : 61
Location : North end of GA
Registration date : 2012-01-19

PostSubject: Re: March Madness - BoB Bombing Mission #12   Sat Apr 06, 2013 12:13 am

bentbulldog wrote:
So I've gotten around to cleaning up the mess! Mind you all that this is a queen size bed. My wife has done nothing but talk about this all week, to her friends and even her mom. Considering that she HATES me smoking, and was very happy that I was able to get rid of my cellar, all I can say with this delivery is:

Pipe Smoking
FTW cheers cheers cheers

She was leaving from the scene and wanted to leave a message as I took it. I thought it was great and am sharing it with you all.



And here is a list of the Tobacco, some are in tins, others in sample bags. Either way, at my current rate of smoking (3-4 bowls per week) I should get this all done by Thanksgiving!

Lane ltd Very Cherry
Lane ltd MV1000
Lane ltd 1Q
Uhless.com Blend 300
Unknown Blender The loot trail
Unknown Blender Cherry Carry Nation
Unknown Blender Cool Hand Luke
Jack Lee's Halflings Leaf
Optimum Aromatic
4noggins Thomas' Blend
4noggins Dark Horse
4noggins Covered Bridges
MacBarren Vanilla Crème Loose Cut
MacBarren Vanilla Crème Flake
MacBarren Cherry Ambrosia
MacBarren Honey & Chocolate
Stanwell Melange
Dan's/CAO Sweet Vanilla Honeydew
Dan's/CAO Milonga
Wessex Classic VA
Mclleland 5100
Mclleland Tastemaster Aromatic
Mclleland VA 35
Mclleland FMC (frog morton cellar?)
Mclleland Holiday Spirit 2012
Mclleland Yenidje Highlander
Mclleland Blackwoods Flake
Mclleland Rasberries & Cream
Mclleland NUT Nutty Hazel
Kentucky Club Aromatic
Gawith & Hoggarth Brown Cav?
Gawith & Hoggarth Brown Flake
Gawith & Hoggarth Glengarry Flake
Peterson University Flake
Peterson Nutty Cut
Peter Stokkebye After Dinner
Low Country Santee
Low Country Carolina Christmas
Scandanavian Purckbowle
Cornel & Diehl Kajun Kake
Cornel & Diehl Exhausted Rooster
Cornel & Diehl Cross Eyed Cricket
Cornel & Diehl Autumn Evening
Sutliffe Metropolitan
Sutliffe Alexander Bridge
Sutliffe Blue Danube
Sutliffe Spinnaker
Sutliffe Charlemagne
Sutliffe Field Master
Just 4 Him Shortcut to Mushrooms
Sam Gawith Kendal Cream
Sam Gawith FVF


THAT'S what I am talking about! cheers Mass destruction.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
March Madness - BoB Bombing Mission #12
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Need Milk for HIV-exposed baby, due March 20th, Will pay for shipping
» Canadian Veteran Advocacy Mission Statement: January 2011
» Fund accounts to March 2014
» Iron March Forum
» 4-Year-Old British Girl From Nottingham Killed By Car On Daytona Beach, Florida

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brothers of Briar :: Community :: Community In Action-
Jump to: