HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

Woodward becomes a target

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vito

Registration date : 2007-12-10

PostSubject: Woodward becomes a target   Tue Mar 19, 2013 4:08 pm

Those who know me well know that I do not take sides in partisan political squabbles. If there are any exceptions to the "They're All Crooks and Liars" maxim, such exceptions are exceedingly rare.

Anyhow, my intent in posting this is not to point the finger at Mr. Obama and his cronies, as if to say they're any more or less a bunch of scumbags than their predecessors (...or their successors). They're all jerks, as far as I'm concerned. So, with that disclaimer, here's this:

BOB WOODWARD: A 'Very Senior' White House Person Warned Me I'd 'Regret' What I'm Doing

If anyone gets nasty and drives this to the Rubber Room, that's their choice. I won't follow. This isn't a partisan political argument. It's an issue of stifling freedom of the press. Mr. Obama isn't the first one to do it, and he won't be the last. It is indefensible no matter who does it.

jocolor
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.vitotuxedo.com/VitoSpace/Home/=index.html
monbla256

Registration date : 2012-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Woodward becomes a target   Tue Mar 19, 2013 4:11 pm

United Corporation of America. You can expect more to come . Sad but hey, everyones gonna get a smart phone and all the apps they need Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RonA3597

Registration date : 2008-03-15

PostSubject: Re: Woodward becomes a target   Tue Mar 19, 2013 4:52 pm

I don't have it handy, will post after I get home, but...

Take a look at the comment within the context of the converstion. There was no threat.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Woodward becomes a target
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1