HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

Can anyone identify the actual maker of this pipe

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
John M

Registration date : 2013-04-28

PostSubject: Can anyone identify the actual maker of this pipe   Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:27 am

I got this many years ago. The markings are "Town Crier Original, Hand Carved in Denmark" Town Crier was the small Lawrence, KS pipe shop where I purchased this. I looks a lot like a Preben Holm - Ben Wade I have seen but I can't find anything about it.

http://www.servimg.com/image_preview.php?i=2&u=18270839

http://www.servimg.com/image_preview.php?i=1&u=18270839

Last edited by John M on Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:54 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : links to image didn't seem to show up.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Idlefellow

Registration date : 2009-02-24

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone identify the actual maker of this pipe   Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:39 am

Ah yes; I remember Town Crier. They had a branch or two in Wichita at one time. I bought several pipes there but never one of their house pipes. Smoked a lot of their tobacco too but I can't remember the names anymore. Maybe if you could stick a pic or two of your pipe on here someone can tell you the maker.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Can anyone identify the actual maker of this pipe
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1