HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

Calling All BoBers from the heart of Lincolnland

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Trifecta13

Registration date : 2013-02-25

PostSubject: Calling All BoBers from the heart of Lincolnland   Thu May 16, 2013 7:38 pm

I'm just putting some feelers out there as I know there are more than a few members from my neck of the proverbial woods. I keep reading of the exploits of others' pipe clubs and the green eyed monster has taken me over. After constant searching, I have learned to my dismay that here is no such entity in Central Illinois. Well, if there is enough interest, I would like to change that. I'm located in Peoria, but would be happy to hold regular meet ups, pending a suitable venue anywhere in a 30 min. to 1 hr. radius (Bloomington,etc.). So, if you're a local of sorts, and would be interested in such a thing... Please post, or otherwise let me know.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JPatrick

Registration date : 2013-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Calling All BoBers from the heart of Lincolnland   Thu May 16, 2013 7:56 pm

I'm a little under an hour to Bloomington.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Carlos
Admin

Registration date : 2007-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Calling All BoBers from the heart of Lincolnland   Fri May 17, 2013 8:34 pm

Tough to do and keep going. Wish you all the best. Not sure if it would ever be convenient for me, but if it is, Bloomington is around 45m and Peoria and hour.

"Never turn your back on a Breen".
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kaiser83

Registration date : 2012-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Calling All BoBers from the heart of Lincolnland   Wed May 22, 2013 10:36 am

I'd be down when I am stateside.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ol'Dawg

Registration date : 2008-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Calling All BoBers from the heart of Lincolnland   Wed May 22, 2013 11:57 am

Not from GA, but I enjoyed there shop when I stopped for a time during a trip. Seems to be a good time for there meeting(s) if your not aware.

Jon's at Wed. Esquire Lounge

Jim
Back to top Go down
View user profile
daveinlax

Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Calling All BoBers from the heart of Lincolnland   Wed May 22, 2013 7:55 pm

I thought Jon's Pipe Shop had a group that got together on a regular basis. Shocked
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Calling All BoBers from the heart of Lincolnland
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1