HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

Are You Prepared for the Zombie Apocalypse?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
taharris

Registration date : 2011-11-10

PostSubject: Are You Prepared for the Zombie Apocalypse?   Thu Jun 06, 2013 5:21 am

This is a double post from the May bombing thread, but I was afraid everyone was done with that thread and I didn't want you to miss Blackhorse's imagination and creativity. So I posted it again here.

OK folks. I know the rules and I realize that I am in violation by revealing what a particular member has sent me.

However, in this instance I feel that I am justified in breaking this particular rule.

I did receive a final package today from our beloved Blackhorse.

In that package was a .....

Well, its kind of a ....

You're supposed to .....

Ah hell, you are just going to have to see it to believe it.

Its a Zombie Wacker! affraid Who doesn't need one of those. geek

And my four year old thinks it's really cool to!

Thanks Blackhorse. This is really awsome.

Todd
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.wix.com/taharris/turningsbytodd
SPUD 15

Registration date : 2011-09-07

PostSubject: Re: Are You Prepared for the Zombie Apocalypse?   Thu Jun 06, 2013 7:22 am

GO BLUE
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyle Weiss

Registration date : 2011-09-18

PostSubject: Re: Are You Prepared for the Zombie Apocalypse?   Thu Jun 06, 2013 2:26 pm

Blackhorse, you're a unique and interesting fella...and just made that kid happier than all getup with your efforts. Well done. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
idbowman

Registration date : 2011-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Are You Prepared for the Zombie Apocalypse?   Thu Jun 06, 2013 2:45 pm

SPUD 15 wrote:
GO BLUE
cheers cheers cheers

That is one of the creepiest things I've seen - in a "deranged to the point of awesome" sort of way.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blackhorse

Registration date : 2010-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Are You Prepared for the Zombie Apocalypse?   Sun Jun 09, 2013 9:36 am

Thanks all. Most kind of you. Ya know, I just love making billies (clubs). There's just something about the size that says (or in some cases screams) FRIVOLOUS! I've had SO many folks comment on 'em. When I do a class or a presentation and take walking sticks, canes and billies as examples...it's the clubs that people HAVE to pick up and do few warm up swings with. I think it amazes them that someone would put the obvious effort and time into what's basically a purely decorative object. Which helps me make one of the major points I try to instill...always putting 3-4 times the effort into a project than is really necessary. And like I said, you either 'get' em or you don't.

Oh...and, thanks Kyle.

BTW - ta...the little tassle hangie things on the end of the leather lanyard are antler melded to green Myraclewood.

Founding BoB Bombers Squadron Commander, Ret.
BoB Bombers Squadron Reserve CoCommander reactivated. 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MisterE

Registration date : 2009-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Are You Prepared for the Zombie Apocalypse?   Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:15 am

cheers cheers cheers

-Yak
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alfredo_buscatti

Registration date : 2007-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Are You Prepared for the Zombie Apocalypse?   Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:11 pm

Some might question the utility of a zombie-wacker; I do not. As you know the only way to take one of those fellas out is to mash them brains. 

Nuff said!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sean68

Registration date : 2012-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Are You Prepared for the Zombie Apocalypse?   Sat Aug 03, 2013 3:17 am

Gentlemen,

That Zombie Wacker is the coolest thing! What a wonderful gift. Good on you both!

Sean
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Briar Spirit

Registration date : 2012-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Are You Prepared for the Zombie Apocalypse?   Sat Aug 03, 2013 5:44 pm

Just what ya need when them there Zombie hordes hit your town, Zombie Wackers, don't leave home without one. Twisted Evil 

Very cool Blackhorse, kudos to you for that one. cheers 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Slartibartfast

Registration date : 2011-09-25

PostSubject: Re: Are You Prepared for the Zombie Apocalypse?   Sat Aug 03, 2013 10:13 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blackhorse

Registration date : 2010-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Are You Prepared for the Zombie Apocalypse?   Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:49 am

This thread is like a Zombie! It keeps coming back from the Dead! lol

Anyway, I usually have one or more wood projects going. Kind of gives me an alternative to the metal stuff. 

Currently we got yer basic Viking Drill Sargent (a Scandinavian Gunny) going...complete with copper fittings, a campaign hat modified by adding those Viking horns and a nice copper and burl pipe. 

Suggestions for unique and interesting themes are mostly welcome.

Founding BoB Bombers Squadron Commander, Ret.
BoB Bombers Squadron Reserve CoCommander reactivated. 
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Are You Prepared for the Zombie Apocalypse?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1