HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

Wesley's South Africa

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
SpeedyPete

Registration date : 2011-01-28

PostSubject: Wesley's South Africa   Fri Aug 02, 2013 6:39 am

http://www.wesleys.co.za/

These guys have got some very nice bargains at present. Look at the Dunhills going for less than halfprice.

For our overseas brothers, the exchance rate is very favourable.

I don't have shares in this business neither do they pay me any commission on sales!! Only sharing with my brothers.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ftrplt

Registration date : 2007-12-15

PostSubject: Re: Wesley's South Africa   Fri Aug 02, 2013 3:14 pm

Did business with Colin while I was working in Jo'Burg in 2008. Nicest guy you'll ever meet; a true gentleman. His wife is a lovely lady in her own right. For you Latweed lovers, I can highly recommend the #55 (does have a bit of Burley) and my Wesley fav, #50 Oriental!!! His cigar selection is primo! cheers FTRPLT

Last edited by ftrplt on Tue Aug 06, 2013 5:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Wesley's South Africa   Fri Aug 02, 2013 3:44 pm

I see they outlawed internet sales for tobacco. Damn protectionism is everywhere.
Back to top Go down
SpeedyPete

PostSubject: Re: Wesley's South Africa   Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:32 pm

JKenP wrote:
I see they outlawed internet sales for tobacco.  Damn protectionism is everywhere.

It can be by-passed. If there is something you're interested in, just let me know. Laughing 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SpeedyPete

PostSubject: Re: Wesley's South Africa   Sat Aug 03, 2013 10:21 am

Received an e-mail from Wesley's just now, telling me the pipe will be here not later than Tuesday. I'm still waiting for the 320KS which should also arrive in the course of next week.

I'm taking a short break from the office from the 9th until the 18th of August. Spring has arrived and my new wife and I are taking our second honeymoon. We are going to Port Owen on the West Coast where we will see all the beautiful wild flowers which are in abundance this time of the year.

And, of course, this will be the perfect opportunity to break in my new pipes. My wife just LOVES the smell of good tobacco and that alone was reason enough to marry her!!! But, she is a perfect companion for me and I'm still so in love with her, twelve months after we've met for the first time. We've been married for just over 2 months now and I'm happy, happy, HAPPY!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ftrplt

Registration date : 2007-12-15

PostSubject: Re: Wesley's South Africa   Sat Aug 03, 2013 1:05 pm

SpeedyPete wrote:
JKenP wrote:
I see they outlawed internet sales for tobacco.  Damn protectionism is everywhere.

It can be by-passed.  If there is something you're interested in, just let me know. Laughing 

Yep, email works pretty good!! Current exchange rate is favorable. Check the shipping rates; probably need to buy a goodly bit to make it worthwhile. FTRPLT
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Wesley's South Africa
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1