HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

I cannot believe it is already football season again

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: I cannot believe it is already football season again   Sun Aug 11, 2013 7:51 pm

Baseball is probably the only accurate reflection of reality there is any more.

What a Face 
Back to top Go down
Kyle Weiss

Registration date : 2011-09-18

PostSubject: Re: I cannot believe it is already football season again   Mon Aug 12, 2013 1:29 am

Yak wrote:
Baseball is probably the only accurate reflection of reality there is any more.

What a Face 
Yep.

And I forgot to mention...with a record like the Giants had pre-2010, and what they're doing now (...what I could now name "Post 2012" and getting back to what one might consider "normal"), if the Pirates manage to pull some crazy stunt out of their collective caps and get someplace...playoffs...World Series...out of nowwhere hating and chiding will resonate around the baseball world, all of the nay-sayers who stayed true with their shaking heads would finally eat the "I told you so's," and the Bucs won't be the quaint almost-underdogs any more.  Then, wild expectations will hover over them and the other side will look at the past to justify their doubts to balance out the experience.   I'm not sure if I wish that upon them or if they're good doing what they might be expected to do--stoking the fire just to let it burn out early.   It's complicated being in the spotlight out of nowhere!

But...what...

...IF...

(fun-fun-fun)

Here's hoping.

Very Happy  :whyI'mnotayankeesfan:

Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Harlock999

Registration date : 2010-10-22

PostSubject: Re: I cannot believe it is already football season again   Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:06 am

MisterE wrote:
^Didn't some dude rage quit a while back after proclaiming futbol was for sissies?
Rage quitting is for sissies!
Running around the pitch for 90 minutes, falling occasionally for no good reason, and not having to wait around for minutes while some refs try to figure out if something was a forward lateral, or did the guy have position in bounds, that's football (futbol)!!
Gooooooooooaaaaaalllll!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

I cannot believe it is already football season again
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2