HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

Kyle and the missing thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Kyle and the missing thread   Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:22 am

Yesterday, things got carried away and the originator ask the thread be removed.  I can understand the willingness to do so.  However, the thread and what was said later were seen by many members and I don't wish that portion to be allowed to lie.

The statement I made was crafted to try to avoid being critical.  Kyle then proceed to, among other charges, call me venomous.  I resent his ad hominem attack and am calling for his public apology.
Back to top Go down
Briar Spirit

Registration date : 2012-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Kyle and the missing thread   Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:02 am

Oh dear, looks like I missed the scene, sorry there is some friction between you guys, I hope you can both make friends again soon, (((safe hugs))) to you both.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Puff Daddy

Registration date : 2007-12-09

PostSubject: Re: Kyle and the missing thread   Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:46 am

I'm a moderator here. I don't presently know anything about this or remember seeing the thread in question, but I will say a couple of things.

First, if you have an issue with a thread, topic, post or another member, contact an admin or moderator. Second, don't call out another member publicly like that. If you want to demand an appology you can do that via PM with the member, as it sounds like a personal issue. We are not interested in demanded public appologies, forced scapegoating or hurt feelings being forced upon the membership. If you wish to engage in discussions and feel that you don't like the way it went, you're free to say so of course, but once a thread has been closed or deleted by the admin, that pretty much means let it die as we don't want it here anymore. We all say things that piss someone else off, we all put our  foot in our mouth from time to time, we all feel that we've been slighted at times. It's life, it's over, obviously the ownership doesn't want it viewable anymore, let it go. Believe it or not, nobody will even remember in a day or so.

Again, take it up with a mod. This thread is closed.

Kyle and the missing thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1