HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

First Pipe in...I dont know how long

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
the macdonald

Registration date : 2008-08-31

PostSubject: First Pipe in...I dont know how long    Fri Sep 06, 2013 11:38 am

Its a pleasant Friday morning here in the suburb that only naps.  Life has been extremely good lately, with the exception that I have not had an urge for a pipe in a very long time...until this morning.  It has been a cigar filled summer, but with some chill in the air it just seemed right.    

I packed a Claudio Cavicchi Canadian virgin blast with some well aged Westminster.  The old Boy lit in two tries and I was off!  
" />

Last edited by the macdonald on Fri Sep 06, 2013 12:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
monbla256

Registration date : 2012-01-15

PostSubject: Re: First Pipe in...I dont know how long    Fri Sep 06, 2013 11:50 am

"... Firts Pipe in...I dont know how long " See what smoking cigars does to your English language capabilities? Stick with a pipe Laughing  Twisted Evil 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jefe1037

Registration date : 2012-02-07

PostSubject: Re: First Pipe in...I dont know how long    Fri Sep 06, 2013 11:54 am

monbla256 wrote:
"... Firts Pipe in...I dont know how long " See what smoking cigars does to your English language capabilities? Stick with a pipe  Laughing  Twisted Evil 
I thought Firts was a carver I didn't know about. We should have played along like we knew him... as in "Oh yeah, I met Firts at the Chicago Pipe show last year."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
the macdonald

PostSubject: Re: First Pipe in...I dont know how long    Fri Sep 06, 2013 12:40 pm

jefe1037 wrote:
monbla256 wrote:
"... Firts Pipe in...I dont know how long " See what smoking cigars does to your English language capabilities? Stick with a pipe  Laughing  Twisted Evil 
I thought Firts was a carver I didn't know about. We should have played along like we knew him... as in "Oh yeah, I met Firts at the Chicago Pipe show last year."
thank you for reminding me how petty this forum can be over a typo.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Richard Burley

Registration date : 2011-04-09

PostSubject: Re: First Pipe in...I dont know how long    Fri Sep 06, 2013 12:44 pm

It was "fists" anyhow. Half the experts here can't read, so everything evens out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Draagha

Registration date : 2013-07-02

PostSubject: Re: First Pipe in...I dont know how long    Fri Sep 06, 2013 1:52 pm

Forget the grammar patrol.

How was your first smoke of the summer? I can't do latakia that early in the day, something with my palate just doesn't accept it till I'm unwound for the day. scratch 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyle Weiss

Registration date : 2011-09-18

PostSubject: Re: First Pipe in...I dont know how long    Fri Sep 06, 2013 2:41 pm

the macdonald wrote:
Oh, come on. We do it out of love. We're much more likely to get up in arms over using olive oil on pipes, arguing over matches vs lighters, "ketchup" in McClelland or bowl coatings.

I love you

Just guys hanging out.

Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cartaphilus

Registration date : 2011-12-15

PostSubject: Re: First Pipe in...I dont know how long    Fri Sep 06, 2013 4:50 pm

So! Hwo wsa yuor frist pepi flul...in I dn'ot kwno hwo lnog?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rdpipes.briar.club/
the macdonald

PostSubject: Re: First Pipe in...I dont know how long    Fri Sep 06, 2013 6:06 pm

Kyle Weiss wrote:
the macdonald wrote:
Oh, come on.   We do it out of love.   We're much more likely to get up in arms over using olive oil on pipes, arguing over matches vs lighters, "ketchup" in McClelland or bowl coatings.

I love you

Just guys hanging out.  

Cool
I'm annoyed I missed the typo, then attempted to fix it with another, and got called out along the way. Ironically, marketing often sends me copy to proofread. Latakia makes me sensitive I guess. I the forum well, I have been here a long time, but mainly a lurker these days.

The pipe itself was good. I probably should not have dove into Westminster first, but it was best smokey, spicy exotic method of enjoying fresh air I was looking for.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AJ

Registration date : 2012-03-18

PostSubject: Re: First Pipe in...I dont know how long    Sat Sep 07, 2013 1:42 am

Great looking pipe. Good score. Don't wait so long to buy another one, our young pipe makers need your business. Wink 

AJ
Back to top Go down
View user profile
i.keenum

Registration date : 2011-06-12

PostSubject: Re: First Pipe in...I dont know how long    Sat Sep 07, 2013 9:36 am

Beautiful pipe brother. Love the color and blast.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ian.keenum@gmail.com

First Pipe in...I dont know how long
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1