HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

What are your favorite apps for watching videos on an iPad?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bub

Registration date : 2007-12-15

PostSubject: What are your favorite apps for watching videos on an iPad?   Sat Oct 19, 2013 8:22 pm

1. HBO: I watched all of The Wire and the Sopranos and then discontinued our subscription to HBO because there was nothing else I wanted to watch.
2. Netflix: I watched the first season of Orange is the New Black and am waiting for the second season.
3. YouTube: I like Funny or Die. Some of the videos are outrageous but that's OK.

4. PBS also has an app that I have just downloaded
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Toirtis

Registration date : 2013-10-02

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite apps for watching videos on an iPad?   Sat Oct 19, 2013 8:26 pm

I watch a lot of Netflix, on the tablet, TV, my phone, and my laptop.....lots of neat stuff on youtube, too.....that's about it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Puff Daddy

Registration date : 2007-12-09

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite apps for watching videos on an iPad?   Sun Oct 20, 2013 3:47 am

On my iPad I watch Golf Channel Live on their app, ESPN on their app, wife watches a lot of Netflix, me not so much. I'm into golf and NFL, very few movies or shows I bother with aside from that. Most movies or shows I do watch are on dvd. A few comedies, LOTR, Game of Thrones.

docwatson

Registration date : 2008-03-21

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite apps for watching videos on an iPad?   Sun Oct 20, 2013 5:38 pm

My iPad is an older first generation. I'll have to see if I can get some of the apps to run, most newer apps are for the latest generation iPads. Oh well.
Neutral 
Back to top Go down
View user profile

What are your favorite apps for watching videos on an iPad?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1