HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

Meerschaum Cigar Holders

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
GrampaGrossbart

Registration date : 2012-03-28

PostSubject: Meerschaum Cigar Holders   Mon Dec 09, 2013 2:29 am

Does anyone here use them, and if so, what are your general impressions? Worth tracking down a vintage item versus a new model?

I'd like to pick one up for a friend's Xmas present, but don't know the first thing about them, other than the obvious importance of getting one in the right ring size. Does anyone have a vendor or carver they would recommend?

Thanks, all!

*Apologies to the mods if this isn't the place to post such a thread; seemed the closest fit, since it's a meerschaum device for smoking tobacco!*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ftrplt

Registration date : 2007-12-15

PostSubject: Re: Meerschaum Cigar Holders   Mon Dec 09, 2013 3:34 pm

Just search eBay for one. Meer cheroot holders are there also, but they can get a bit pricey. FTRPLT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GrampaGrossbart

Registration date : 2012-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Meerschaum Cigar Holders   Wed Dec 11, 2013 2:11 am

ftrplt wrote:
Just search eBay for one. Meer cheroot holders are there also, but they can get a bit pricey. FTRPLT

Yeah, I steer clear of ebay if I can help it, and after calling around some local B&Ms it looks like I can! Will report back here after the gift has been bought, delivered, and sampled, in case anyone else is curious...
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Meerschaum Cigar Holders
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1