HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 
 

 Whipper Snapper - Definition

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
AJ

avatar

Age : 68
Location : East of the Rocky Mountains
Registration date : 2012-03-18

PostSubject: Whipper Snapper - Definition   Wed Dec 18, 2013 4:44 pm

I ran across this the other day and found it true amusing.  Smile 

AJ

whipper snapper, n. (singlr; orig.:-collq Amer. Eng) 1. Mostly anyone under the age of 60 that deems their own self importance more valuable than the experience of those that have lived longer. 2. Those people under the age of 60 that can't tell the difference between their own rectum and a hole in the ground of a cow pasture. Difficulty cause by both usually being found full of bull sh*t. 3. Combination of both 1 & 2.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
the rev

avatar

Age : 51
Location : Oak View CA
Registration date : 2012-10-08

PostSubject: Re: Whipper Snapper - Definition   Wed Dec 18, 2013 4:53 pm

maybe you should have some old dark fired you old curmudgeon

bwahahahahaha

rev
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://revspipes.com
millerman

avatar

Age : 41
Location : Dry Fork, VA
Registration date : 2013-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Whipper Snapper - Definition   Wed Dec 18, 2013 5:37 pm

I like that. It really made me laugh.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AJ

avatar

Age : 68
Location : East of the Rocky Mountains
Registration date : 2012-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Whipper Snapper - Definition   Wed Dec 18, 2013 5:45 pm

the rev wrote:
maybe you should have some old dark fired you old curmudgeon

bwahahahahaha

rev

I will as soon as you smoke the OGS you were bombed with last month.  lol! 

BTW did one of the definitions fit you?  scratch 

AJ
Back to top Go down
View user profile
monbla256

avatar

Age : 71
Location : DFW Metroplex, Texas
Registration date : 2012-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Whipper Snapper - Definition   Wed Dec 18, 2013 6:38 pm

ajn27511 wrote:
I ran across this the other day and found it true amusing.  Smile 

AJ

whipper snapper, n. (singlr; orig.:-collq Amer. Eng) 1. Mostly anyone under the age of 60 that deems their own self importance more valuable than the experience of those that have lived longer. 2. Those people under the age of 60 that can't tell the difference between their own rectum and a hole in the ground of a cow pasture. Difficulty cause by both usually being found full of bull sh*t. 3. Combination of both 1 & 2.

Be nice Aj, IGNORANCE IS bliss  Twisted Evil   Twisted Evil 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AJ

avatar

Age : 68
Location : East of the Rocky Mountains
Registration date : 2012-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Whipper Snapper - Definition   Wed Dec 18, 2013 6:54 pm

monbla256 wrote:
ajn27511 wrote:
I ran across this the other day and found it true amusing.  Smile 

AJ

whipper snapper, n. (singlr; orig.:-collq Amer. Eng) 1. Mostly anyone under the age of 60 that deems their own self importance more valuable than the experience of those that have lived longer. 2. Those people under the age of 60 that can't tell the difference between their own rectum and a hole in the ground of a cow pasture. Difficulty cause by both usually being found full of bull sh*t. 3. Combination of both 1 & 2.

Be nice Aj, IGNORANCE IS bliss   Twisted Evil   Twisted Evil 

You know me Michael, I try to be one of the nicest guys around. I just saw this and found it to be so true funny and wanted to share it with my brothers. Twisted Evil Laughing 

As to Ignorance being bliss I totally agree. It must be as there seems to be an epidemic of it going around and they all seem to be happy.  lol! 

AJ
Back to top Go down
View user profile
the rev

avatar

Age : 51
Location : Oak View CA
Registration date : 2012-10-08

PostSubject: Re: Whipper Snapper - Definition   Wed Dec 18, 2013 6:57 pm

ajn27511 wrote:
the rev wrote:
maybe you should have some old dark fired you old curmudgeon

bwahahahahaha

rev

I will as soon as you smoke the OGS you were bombed with last month.  lol! 

BTW did one of the definitions fit you?  scratch 

AJ

ahahahahah, guess who just went to his special do not touch until 2018 bag and pulled out a tin of candy? ahahahaha you sum gun, I am laughing so hard right now. But damn it, I really wanted some of that!!!

You should have kept your mouth shut and in 5 years I would have pulled out a rancid snickers bar.

oh that is brilliant, and yes, I am only 47 and number 3 applies

rev
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://revspipes.com
BigCasino

avatar

Age : 49
Location : North of Pittsburgh pa
Registration date : 2012-11-27

PostSubject: Re: Whipper Snapper - Definition   Wed Dec 18, 2013 7:20 pm

the rev wrote:

You should have kept your mouth shut and in 5 years I would have pulled out a rancid snickers bar.

This makes me laugh
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.bcpipes.net
Cartaphilus

avatar

Age : 63
Location : East Texas
Registration date : 2011-12-15

PostSubject: Re: Whipper Snapper - Definition   Wed Dec 18, 2013 8:12 pm

ajn27511 wrote:
monbla256 wrote:
ajn27511 wrote:
I ran across this the other day and found it true amusing.  Smile 

AJ

whipper snapper, n. (singlr; orig.:-collq Amer. Eng) 1. Mostly anyone under the age of 60 that deems their own self importance more valuable than the experience of those that have lived longer. 2. Those people under the age of 60 that can't tell the difference between their own rectum and a hole in the ground of a cow pasture. Difficulty cause by both usually being found full of bull sh*t. 3. Combination of both 1 & 2.

Be nice Aj, IGNORANCE IS bliss   Twisted Evil   Twisted Evil 

You know me Michael, I try to be one of the nicest guys around.
AJ

Yeah, Me too! Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rdpipes.briar.club/
AJ

avatar

Age : 68
Location : East of the Rocky Mountains
Registration date : 2012-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Whipper Snapper - Definition   Wed Dec 18, 2013 9:00 pm

the rev wrote:
ajn27511 wrote:
the rev wrote:
maybe you should have some old dark fired you old curmudgeon

bwahahahahaha

rev

I will as soon as you smoke the OGS you were bombed with last month.  lol! 

BTW did one of the definitions fit you?  scratch 

AJ

ahahahahah, guess who just went to his special do not touch until 2018 bag and pulled out a tin of candy? ahahahaha you sum gun, I am laughing so hard right now.  But damn it, I really wanted some of that!!!

You should have kept your mouth shut and in 5 years I would have pulled out a rancid snickers bar.

oh that is brilliant, and yes, I am only 47 and number 3 applies

rev


John my friend, that was payback. Remember? Old geezers are treacherous and always pay their debts.  Twisted Evil 

As for the definition, I agree!  lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AJ

avatar

Age : 68
Location : East of the Rocky Mountains
Registration date : 2012-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Whipper Snapper - Definition   Wed Dec 18, 2013 9:05 pm

Cartaphilus wrote:
ajn27511 wrote:
monbla256 wrote:
ajn27511 wrote:
I ran across this the other day and found it true amusing.  Smile 

AJ

whipper snapper, n. (singlr; orig.:-collq Amer. Eng) 1. Mostly anyone under the age of 60 that deems their own self importance more valuable than the experience of those that have lived longer. 2. Those people under the age of 60 that can't tell the difference between their own rectum and a hole in the ground of a cow pasture. Difficulty cause by both usually being found full of bull sh*t. 3. Combination of both 1 & 2.

Be nice Aj, IGNORANCE IS bliss   Twisted Evil   Twisted Evil 

You know me Michael, I try to be one of the nicest guys around.
AJ

Yeah, Me too! Very Happy 

It's OK Ron, I'm not Santa and I won't tell. lol! 

AJ
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pepesdad1

avatar

Age : 73
Location : Tallahassee, Florida
Registration date : 2013-03-03

PostSubject: Whipper Snapper - Definition   Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:20 am

Outstanding definition.
 
 
Aj said "Old geezers are treacherous and always pay their debts."
 
 
True this^^^^^^^^^.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MisterE
Moderator
avatar

Location : Mexico City
Registration date : 2009-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Whipper Snapper - Definition   Thu Dec 19, 2013 3:11 pm


_________________
Many of the greatest pleasures in life are illegal, immoral, or smelly.

-Yak
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
Whipper Snapper - Definition
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Veterans Affairs Definition of a Veteran
» Report on the April Veterans Ombudsman Advisory Group Meeting
» The democratic facade
» "Progressive nationalism"
» Progressive vs. reactionary nationalism

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brothers of Briar :: Community :: The Round Table-
Jump to: