HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 
 

 New here from Texas

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
E Wells



Registration date : 2014-02-24

PostSubject: New here from Texas   Mon Feb 24, 2014 12:32 pm

Hi fellow BoBer's
Not new to pipes been messing with them about 40 years off and on. Just glad to be among fellow pipers .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LordTemplar

avatar

Age : 53
Location : Louisville, Kentucky
Registration date : 2014-01-16

PostSubject: Re: New here from Texas   Mon Feb 24, 2014 12:45 pm

Welcome! We have several members that are from Texas. I went to Baylor U. Only in Waco for 4 1/2 years. Nice people.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
E Wells



Registration date : 2014-02-24

PostSubject: Re: New here from Texas   Mon Feb 24, 2014 12:59 pm

Thanks LordT. Waco is about an hour from me. Baylor football is up and running now !
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cartaphilus

avatar

Age : 63
Location : East Texas
Registration date : 2011-12-15

PostSubject: Re: New here from Texas   Mon Feb 24, 2014 1:07 pm

E Wells wrote:
Hi fellow BoBer's
Not new to pipes been messing with them about 40 years off and on. Just glad to be among fellow pipers .

Welcome from E.Texas sir.Wink 
Although I don't know if many of us wish to be referred to a BoBer's, could imply something
entirely different ........if ya know what I mean. 5) 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rdpipes.briar.club/ Online
pepesdad1

avatar

Age : 73
Location : Tallahassee, Florida
Registration date : 2013-03-03

PostSubject: New here from Texas   Mon Feb 24, 2014 1:10 pm

Welcome to the brotherhood.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LordTemplar

avatar

Age : 53
Location : Louisville, Kentucky
Registration date : 2014-01-16

PostSubject: Re: New here from Texas   Mon Feb 24, 2014 1:11 pm

Cartaphilus wrote:
E Wells wrote:
Hi fellow BoBer's
Not new to pipes been messing with them about 40 years off and on. Just glad to be among fellow pipers .

Welcome from E.Texas sir.Wink 
Although I don't know if many of us wish to be referred to a BoBer's, could imply something
entirely different ........if ya know what I mean. 5) 

Cart, you have a dirty mind, LOL.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LordTemplar

avatar

Age : 53
Location : Louisville, Kentucky
Registration date : 2014-01-16

PostSubject: Re: New here from Texas   Mon Feb 24, 2014 1:12 pm

E Wells wrote:
Thanks LordT. Waco is about an hour from me. Baylor football is up and running now !

I adore football! It is THE sport.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cartaphilus

avatar

Age : 63
Location : East Texas
Registration date : 2011-12-15

PostSubject: Re: New here from Texas   Mon Feb 24, 2014 1:14 pm

LordTemplar wrote:
Cartaphilus wrote:
E Wells wrote:
Hi fellow BoBer's
Not new to pipes been messing with them about 40 years off and on. Just glad to be among fellow pipers .

Welcome from E.Texas sir.Wink 
Although I don't know if many of us wish to be referred to a BoBer's, could imply something
entirely different ........if ya know what I mean. 5) 

Cart, you have a dirty mind, LOL.

Sadly, YES I DO! Comes with the territory.........
That's my story and I'm stick'en to it.
And I'm trying to quit. 5) 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rdpipes.briar.club/ Online
Brewdude

avatar

Age : 64
Location : Near the Emerald city
Registration date : 2011-05-04

PostSubject: Re: New here from Texas   Mon Feb 24, 2014 5:19 pm

Welcome to BoB Mr Wells.


Cheers,

RR
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fallsbrew.com
Hiram-2011

avatar

Age : 38
Location : Illinois
Registration date : 2012-03-23

PostSubject: Re: New here from Texas   Mon Feb 24, 2014 5:27 pm

Welcome to BoB Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hermit

avatar

Age : 64
Location : Ascension Parish
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: New here from Texas   Mon Feb 24, 2014 5:29 pm

Welcome to BoB
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stick

avatar

Age : 47
Location : 'Blighty'
Registration date : 2014-02-19

PostSubject: Re: New here from Texas   Mon Feb 24, 2014 7:01 pm

Good evening from a fellow newbie!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DrT999

avatar

Age : 59
Location : Piedmont of North Carolina
Registration date : 2011-08-31

PostSubject: Re: New here from Texas   Mon Feb 24, 2014 7:22 pm

Welcome to BoB, E!

"T"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.tobaccocellar.com/DrT999
d4klutz

avatar

Age : 39
Location : Gilmer, TX
Registration date : 2014-01-23

PostSubject: Re: New here from Texas   Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:06 am

Welcome to BoB!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://d4klutz.blogspot.com
Briar Spirit

avatar

Age : 48
Location : England UK
Registration date : 2012-08-30

PostSubject: Re: New here from Texas   Tue Feb 25, 2014 3:13 am

Welcome to BoB.  cheers sunny 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mejoshee

avatar

Age : 32
Location : Campbell, CA
Registration date : 2013-05-31

PostSubject: Re: New here from Texas   Tue Feb 25, 2014 6:31 pm

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DrumsAndBeer

avatar

Age : 45
Location : Northern, CA
Registration date : 2012-04-04

PostSubject: Re: New here from Texas   Tue Feb 25, 2014 7:21 pm

Welcome aboard. Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
New here from Texas
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» All Things Texas EquuSearch
» 700+ oz Milk available for donation NM (90 miles north of El Paso TX)
» Need Dairy Free Milk in Katy, TX (Houston)
» 700+ oz milk available for donation in NM (90 miles north of El Paso, TX)
» North Texas Preemie Needs Your Help!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brothers of Briar :: Community :: The Welcome Wagon-
Jump to: