HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

Bombed, Blasted, Annihilated, And Total Devastation!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
AJ

Registration date : 2012-03-18

PostSubject: Bombed, Blasted, Annihilated, And Total Devastation!   Thu Mar 13, 2014 11:23 pm

Someone knocked on my door this afternoon around 4:30 PM. It was the mailman with a big box from Alaska. KABOOM!. The blast was horrendous and the damage was devastating. I was caught totally unaware with my defenses were down and I was blasted by a massive bomb. You guessed it, our brother and my good friend John (Fatman) had launched another attack that was right on target. Are there no limits to John's generosity? Needless to say I'm stunned by the type and amount of ordnance John can deliver. Every piece was chosen with a knowledge that suggests conspiracy or he has spies everywhere. No one could have chosen these items without some inside information because I love everything he sent. Here's a list of the premium tobacco John selected for me:

Rattray's Old Gowrie - 100g Tin
SG FVF - 50g Tin
Wessex Gold Brick-Va. Plug - 100g Plug
H&H Louisiana Red - 1.5oz Tin
Esoterica Tilbury - 8oz Bag

After withstanding the blast from the tobacco ordnance and thinking it was all over I was suddenly blinded by a brilliant flash and extreme pressure wave. I was totally blown away by an atomic like explosion. Hidden down among the peanuts was a beautiful Comoy's 1995 Christmas Pipe with a Walnut Pipe Stand made especially for the pipe with a brass name plate. It is in absolute mint condition. Never smoked more than a couple of times if it was ever smoked. It looks to be a bent Brandy shaped bowl in an Oom Paul configuration. I see no pits or fills and it looks brand new. I already have a couple of Comoy's Christmas Pipes but I didn't have this one in my collection. How does John do it? How does he know my collection contents and preferences so well?

John your mystic abilities are only surpassed by your compassionate care for your friends. I'm truly touched by your continuing display of generosity and I thank you sincerely for all these wonderful gifts. I'm sorry I can't post any pictures of the carnage at this time but will do so ASAP.  cheers  cheers  cheers 

AJ
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cartaphilus

Registration date : 2011-12-15

PostSubject: Re: Bombed, Blasted, Annihilated, And Total Devastation!   Thu Mar 13, 2014 11:45 pm

Wow! He's certainly very very generous, Kudos to him and you! Wink 
Your going to enjoy that for some time I expect.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rdpipes.briar.club/
Briar Spirit

Registration date : 2012-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Bombed, Blasted, Annihilated, And Total Devastation!   Fri Mar 14, 2014 3:37 am

Kudos to John for his continued extreme generosity, enjoy those gifts AJ, looks like you have some very good smoking coming your way, awesome.  cheers sunny cheers 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pepesdad1

Registration date : 2013-03-03

PostSubject: Bombed, Blasted, Annihilated, And Total Devastation!   Fri Mar 14, 2014 5:06 am

Congratulations on a great haul.....need help picking it up? I'll be there!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mozjo33

Registration date : 2011-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Bombed, Blasted, Annihilated, And Total Devastation!   Fri Mar 14, 2014 5:58 am

cheers cheers cheers 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gravel

Registration date : 2011-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Bombed, Blasted, Annihilated, And Total Devastation!   Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:03 am

Excellent hit John and a well chosen target!  cheers 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.tobaccocellar.com/Gravel
MisterE

Registration date : 2009-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Bombed, Blasted, Annihilated, And Total Devastation!   Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:09 am

Oooooo! Well done, Fatman!!! Enjoy that 'bac, ajn. You'll especially like that little gold brick I think... cheers cheers cheers cheers

-Yak
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jimmy1973

Registration date : 2011-09-25

PostSubject: Re: Bombed, Blasted, Annihilated, And Total Devastation!   Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:18 am

The generosity here is quite amazing.Congrats AJ.Well done John.

I don't post much but am glad to be a member here with so many good hearted people.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mejoshee

Registration date : 2013-05-31

PostSubject: Re: Bombed, Blasted, Annihilated, And Total Devastation!   Fri Mar 14, 2014 12:53 pm

Wow what a package! What a Face 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
monbla256

Registration date : 2012-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Bombed, Blasted, Annihilated, And Total Devastation!   Fri Mar 14, 2014 1:44 pm

Ya gotta watch out from those BLASTS from the far North!! THAT is one FANTASTIC bombardment!! And Fatman is one FANTASTIC bro!! He offered me what I thought was going to be just a sample of the 'new" CA recently and yesterday a small package arrived with a FULL un-opened TIN of it as well as an un-opened TIN of one of my all time faves, Presbyterian !!  Twisted Evil  Sets ya on your ____ when you experience folks like this !! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AJ

PostSubject: Re: Bombed, Blasted, Annihilated, And Total Devastation!   Fri Mar 14, 2014 2:16 pm

monbla256 wrote:
Ya gotta watch out from those BLASTS from the far North!! THAT is one FANTASTIC bombardment!! And Fatman is one FANTASTIC bro!! He offered me what I thought was going to be just a sample of the 'new" CA recently and yesterday a small package arrived with a FULL un-opened TIN of it as well as an un-opened TIN of one of my all time faves, Presbyterian !!  Twisted Evil  Sets ya on your ____ when you experience folks like this !! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil 

No doubt about it. John is a man that enjoys giving and delivering pleasure into the lives of others. The world could learn a lot from John's example. It would surely be a better world to live in. It is my goal to one day to meet this fine gentleman face to face and to shake his hand.  Smile 

AJ
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brewdude

Registration date : 2011-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Bombed, Blasted, Annihilated, And Total Devastation!   Fri Mar 14, 2014 3:54 pm

Cool 

Cheers,

RR
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fallsbrew.com
huffelpuff

Registration date : 2011-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Bombed, Blasted, Annihilated, And Total Devastation!   Fri Mar 14, 2014 11:12 pm

Well done John! Enjoy it in good health AJ!

Jim
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DrumsAndBeer

Registration date : 2012-04-04

PostSubject: Re: Bombed, Blasted, Annihilated, And Total Devastation!   Fri Mar 14, 2014 11:53 pm

Very Happy cheers 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
i.keenum

Registration date : 2011-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Bombed, Blasted, Annihilated, And Total Devastation!   Mon Mar 17, 2014 2:42 pm

Talk about an artic blast, that was just cold of John. Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ian.keenum@gmail.com
AJ

PostSubject: Re: Bombed, Blasted, Annihilated, And Total Devastation!   Mon Mar 17, 2014 4:13 pm

i.keenum wrote:
Talk about an artic blast, that was just cold of John. Very Happy 

I'm still shivering. BTW the mustache looks great...on the young man!  lol! 

AJ
Back to top Go down
View user profile
i.keenum

Registration date : 2011-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Bombed, Blasted, Annihilated, And Total Devastation!   Mon Mar 17, 2014 5:24 pm

Ha thanks. We where in walmart and he had to have a mustache like daddy.  Laughing 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ian.keenum@gmail.com

Bombed, Blasted, Annihilated, And Total Devastation!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1